Gaiaascending News

  • Azamayra'EL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:25 PM
      Subject: GaiascendingNews Vol I, #14

      (Caution; this issue is a hot one. It may disturb your view of Life, the Universe, and Everything!   It would be best to download the attached photo later, when instructed.)

      GaiascendingNews, Volume One, Number Fourteen assembled by W. Robynne McWayne, M.D. et. al.

      A biweekly collection of uplifting ideas, open-hearted essays, channeled transcripts and excerpts, news analysis, reframing, and exercises...

      To help Gaia and her patterns of consciousness lovingly create in concert an even more beautiful life of simple community, challenge, fulfillment, and sustainably connected joy.

      Our approach is based in the physics-metaphysics concepts that consciousness... yours, mine, and ours... is primary reality.

      That we each are essential parts of the One seamless Unified Consciousness that gives rise to this universe and its untold dimensions.

      That we create our physical surroundings and experiences from the energy patterns of our attitudes, beliefs, casual thinking, expectations, loves, fears, and joys.

      And that we are here NOW to be artistically engaged in this momentous

      time of transformation and whole-planet Ascension, creating a physical haven for the mind, the body, and the spirit... here and NOW physically on this precious GaiaEarth.

      August 24th, 2005

      Global Solar System Warming:

      These changes are BIG

      News:1. Good NEWS: here’s a change to expand your views! News:

      2. Atmos on How it IS, via Mike Quinsey

      Kryon excerpt On Magnetic Grids, via Lee Carrol

      4. Science Surprises on Solar System-wide Warming

      5. Cumulative Exercise: More and More Important!

      Copy out and Pass it ON!

      6. Seth excerpts from rare Jane Roberts’ ESP Class Notes

      7. Diane of the Galactic Council, Rising Up Into Your Power, via Mike Quinsey

      Where Are You and What Wild stuff are you experiencing?

      1. Good Light Generating News:

      This has been a powerful few days for me. More of my process and explanation, and the contributions to it are gathered and presented here below. We start off with Atmos’s comments, and at first they sound nicely familiar. .

      But there is some tectonic shifting, in my thinking at least, that develops from putting together ideas from these building blocks.

      You may often have the problem of not having enough time to make it through a whole GaiascendingNews issue, but there is a quantum jump of understanding in taking a good long evening, all at once and reading this particular issue through in sequence to its completion.

      Just let your mind flow over any of the scientific material that is less interesting to you and keep moving, catching the physicists’ conclusions where they make sense. . . and don’t worry about it if they don’t.

      I haven’t printed out the three link sections, but my guess is that the whole reading is less than 40 pages, so that’s not too bad, for one sitting.

      As usual I recommend doing and feeling the exercise as you come to it and read through it. And when you finish it, if you haven’t high-lighted it and hit "Print Selection" and gotten yourself a paper copy, just go ahead and do that right then.

      Then when you finish the whole issue, I suggest you go to your paper copy of the collected exercise and read/feel/explore it again to end your evening. .

      . . . Then phone home. . . email me about your experiences, revelations, and conclusions.

      2. Atmos on How it IS, via Mike Quinsey

      Atmos 08.19.05

      It is natural that you have a way of relating size to earthly objects, mainly based on how they relate to you as an individual. As you look outside of yourselves and into the blue beyond, you see your blazing Sun, but nothing else that exists in your solar system. At night you see the Moon, and hundreds of stars and their brightness has no bearing on how far they are away from you. Astronomers can pick out and examine planets in your own system and your satellites beam you back even more information, and you have a clear picture of them. You contemplate stellar travel in terms of Light Years and have concluded that you could not survive a journey to your nearest star.

      Because of our technology we have no problems in traveling to remote planets in the outer reaches of space. There is more than one method of doing this and we normally use inter-dimensional travel. What you now term as wormholes are the connecting link and these can take you from one Universe to another in an instant. The size of your Galaxy is beyond any means of comparison, and seems to have no ending. Yet, it is teeming with life, and far from the idea that some of you still have that beyond the Earth there is very little life.

      There is intelligent life in abundance everywhere, and all are seeking their own truth as you are. As an understanding grows, so it is realized that we all have a common source, The Creator. The energies that everything is created from are directed from the Source through your Central Sun, and the outlet in each solar system is you own Sun. The energies are your life blood and without them nothing could continue to exist. The Central Sun is one aspect of the God/Goddess that holds the whole Universe within its energy field. These in turn connect with all other Central Suns in the Omniverse, that in turn connect with the source of All That Is.

      In many of your teachings you have been given deeper understandings of the truth. Yet a simple statement that

      "As above – So below" is the secret of creation and you can apply it to yourselves. I mean in the concept that if you could see your body as a Universe contained within your aura, you would begin to understand the Laws of Creation. Think of each cell as a planet, and your Chakra’s as Suns with your heart center as your Central Sun and it will begin to make sense. Think of yourself as the controlling consciousness within and suddenly you become the God/Goddess of your system. This idea gets interesting if you meditate upon it, as you will realize that you can move within all that you are.

      Once you succeed in your Ascension, you will in fact find that you have unlimited powers of thought. You will affectively become both the created and the Creator. Each and every one of you are destined to return to this level, and you are One yet also each other. There are links that remain for all time, and in the ultimate you will become One with the Source and all will be in perfect balance. You will have wonderful experiences and adventures as you continue your travels into unknown areas of space. The truth is it never appears to end, because life is infinite and secondly because the Creator is continually dreaming new creations into being.

      Your thinking has been so closed whilst on Earth, and not helped by the interference of other Beings who have planted falsehoods amongst you. Your release from these has been prompted by many pioneers who have broken out of the traditional ways of thinking. They have understood a different truth and made their mark in your understanding. Now, individual thinking is encouraged and you teachers have emphasized the benefits of going within. No one but you appreciates exactly where you are on your path, and regardless of any well intended help that is given, you will proceed at your own pace.

      Being lead by others is suited to some people, but there must come a point where you take responsibility into you own hands. You will notice that spiritual messages encourage you to think for yourself, and what is placed before you is for your consideration. You take from everyone else exactly what suits you at the time, and in this way you grow according to your choice. Errors in choice are not important, as even taking the wrong road has its own lessons to be learnt. None of you are perfect, and mistakes are seen only as experience that will add to your understanding.

      It is never too late to learn, and when you decide to start your search for the truth, you will immediately attract suitable Guides to yourselves. A Guide gives guidance and direction so that you can follow your intent, and you work together regardless of whether you have any realization of it. It is that thought or idea that drops into your head from out of the blue, that is most likely from your Guide. Sometimes, when things are not going well life can be very lonely and this is the time to reach out to your helpers. You will get help, and often during your sleep process you go out of your body and meet them to discuss it. However, very few of you will any waking recollection of it but the subconscious memory will be there. If you are confident of your ability, go within and make contact with your Higher Self, and take note of what you are given

      I am Atmos of the Galactic Federation, and I give you an idea of what it is like when you move into the higher dimensions. Life is totally different to that of Earth, no drudgery, illness or worries about material things and how to pay for them. You will be free, joyous and happy beyond your present realization, and we draw you to us and greet you in great Love and Blessings.

      Thank you Atmos

      Mike Quinsey

      Kryon excerpt On Magnetic Grids, via Lee Carroll

      Live Kryon Channelling - Breckenridge, Colorado - July 14, 2001

      Kryon Annual Summer Light Conference

      I have to go back a long, long way to remind you of how this worked - the history of your Earth. I arrived when the earth was still molten, and I have been here ever since. To me, it was yesterday, since everything happens at once in my kind of time. There is no waiting, no impatience, only the now. In front of me is also the now of celebration of what Humanity has accomplished as my brothers and sisters have changed the reality - even the dimensionality of Earth - as they walked in duality on this planet. Many of you were with me when the earth was molten, creating the test for the whole universe, in a place Humans would willingly come to almost at the last moment of your linear-time history. It is as if the meal has been cooking for a year, but the Humans were added in the last four seconds... the catalyst for change in the universe... the salt of God to flavor the test of grandness.

      The Magnetic Grid and You
      The grid system of the earth is specific in its purpose. It is fine-tuned, and it exists for only one reason: Human setup. Although you might think it is a geological attribute of the physics of the planet, it is more than that. It is a DNA delivery engine! That is what the grid system does. It talks to Humanity Human-by-Human, and it is part of who you are personally. It helps to both separate you and also unite you. It gives you setups, challenges, solutions, and love. It is what some of you relate to even when you think about God! Some would say, "Kryon, I don't like that idea of physics entering the realm of spirituality. I don't like the grid of the earth being part spiritual." I will say to you... it is the way of it! For as creators that you are, you have created everything that you have before you, including the test, the duality, the contracts, and the engine that administers them to your cellular structure. You cannot separate Spirit from your reality. You might wish to believe that it is somehow above that which is physical, but the truth is that it is the center of all that is physical. You can't leave God out of anything!

      We are going to reveal some of the attributes of what you call your DNA. The magnetic grid of the planet is complicated, but it has remained chiefly as a delivery system to Humanity for many, many years. There has been very little change in terms of what it does, for Humanity never looked "up" to consider that the grid might be a changeable thing. Humanity never gave intent to claim the power of what was at the cellular level, or to consider what might be changeable within their lives. Even the prophets of old gave you information that you could change everything, yet you did not. Only seemingly at the 11th hour of the plan you created did you decide to change your reality, and you did. In order to do that, a grid-changing entourage arrived in 1989, which to me is now. In your time frame, a shift of the magnetic grid began, and now you know why. Your intent to create a new reality of Earth demanded that the "engine" of magnetics be changed to allow you to excel. Let me continue.

      In order to accomplish the New Jerusalem - in order for solutions to begin - in order for you to change the very essence of why you are here - in order for longer life - in order for revealed science - in order for Spirit to speak through Human Beings as a normal event of life, all of the communication through the posturing of the magnetics that speaks to your DNA had to be "changed." And so it was that the grid system began to move! You moved it! Those that called themselves Lightworkers felt it, and those who were spiritual felt it. It began gradually to change and then accelerated. The actual changing of the grid was far more than the magnetics that you can measure on a compass. The very spiritual aspects of the ley lines, their shape, their uniformity, their synchronicity with other ley lines, changed to create a new setup, and a new earth potential. Instead of termination, you rode this wave of change, and here you sit one year away from its completion, lightworker! We know that some of you have felt the move of the grid. We know of your anxiousness, but there are things that are beginning to fall into place as the move settles and the new posturing of this magnetic energy comes to a close, where it will begin to affect the planet differently and finally become stable.

      Let me tell you about the grid. In 4D [Human dimensionality], you have said that you have two DNA strands [loops or toroids]. That is so. Those who would tell you that you have 12 are giving you a 4D description of a multidimensional puzzle. There are truly only two biological strands. All of the rest, the ten that are not mentioned and not described and not see-able in 4D, are in layers within the two you can see. They are not additional strands or loops or toroids. They lay upon the biological ones, many of them interfacing biologically with the strands that you are able to see. So, there are really two strands with another ten interdimensional aspects upon them. That is how you arrive at the 12. Do you see? Ten you cannot see, and two you can.

      Let me tell you about your DNA. It is magnetic, and therefore it responds to the grid! With respect to magnetics, gravity, time, and matter placement: There is a puzzle here that has never been unraveled. It never could be within your old 4D paradigm. Now, suddenly in this new energy, your science begins to understand that there are at least 11 dimensions at the heart of every atom of matter. (We have told you that there are 12.) And suddenly you are beginning to understand that even time is variable. Later, there will also be the acknowledgment that the displacement of matter from one area to another is also part of this equation. There is one specific formula whose attributes are gravity, magnetics, time, and the location of matter. They all come together in a grand dance that will be the "mother lode" of physics when it is discovered and understood. When it is ready, this information will be brought to you, but for now, let me tell you about the "pattern" of how this works for your DNA.

      DNA - Astrological Energy
      As the solar system moves around, it creates different gravitational attributes and actual patterns between the parts. Each planet around the sun revolves independently on its course, and during each independent minute of time, this gravitational scenario creates a different setup of magnetism and gravity within the influence of your sun. In the time frame that you have selected - which, by the way, has shifted greatly in the last two years - there is a pattern that is delivered to the sun that is at the center of the orbits, and therefore at the fulcrum of the gravitational source. The magnetic/gravitational pattern developed through the movements of the planets (including Earth, and also all the moons of the planets including your own) is delivered to the earth via what you call the solar wind - energy that is always passing from the sun to the earth. The solar wind delivers it onto the grid, for both are magnetic, and information is transferred within the influence of the field of the wind and that of the grid. The grid pattern, therefore, changes daily! It is interesting to note that the magnetic grid of the earth is actually a product of the physics of Earth, but its purpose for you is as a communication engine for Human DNA. Here is another example of how the physical earth is alive with cooperation for Humanity.

      One of the attributes of what is imprinted upon your DNA at birth is the oldest science on Earth, and you have called it astrology. We have just given you science that explains astrology. Its science that is not fully understood or known, but it's science. When the "mother lode" physics formula is known regarding magnetics, gravity, time, and the location of matter, it will explain astrology. Meanwhile, you come to the planet, and imprinted upon your DNA - on one of the interdimensional layers - is this astrological information, the pattern of the solar system's magnetics and gravity when you were born. The name for the pattern, which you have given in astrological terms, establishes a setup, a personality type, a type of reaction to Human cause and effect. It is a magnetic/biological setup, as you know, continuing through your life, causing you to react to the solar system that created it, as well as others on the earth in specific, predictable ways.

      DNA - Life Lesson

      At the same time on another layer of your interdimensional DNA, comes "life lesson," not contracts, nor karma, but life lessons. What is your Achilles’ heel? What do you react to most? What is your purpose? Some of you have come here with profound reactions to authority. Some with a spiritual overlay. Life lesson is not karma. It's the big issue that is often developed from what has happened with your energy before. Some of you have come in with a life lesson that has to do with abundance issues that have been discussed even on this day [within the lecture portion].
      Some of you have come in with a life lesson that is only about love. What have you created for yourselves around love: the love for one another, the love of your children, the love for your parents? What have you created for yourselves? What is the life lesson? Who are you (really)? This is all imprinted on your DNA - your choice, your pattern, your permission. Contract is only a beginning setup. There has to be a framework of reality for you to live within - a framework that you can change - a beginning posturing. Here is an unspoken thing we have never said: As you change your reality, all of you change your contract. The most profound part of co-creation, the missing piece that you have never truly understood, is that you do it with you! It is not procedural. It does not require anything more than your claiming the "intent" of the reality that you have - then requiring it to move. It is an opening structure only. Therefore, it is changeable!
      Those of you who said, "I signed a contract and I've got to do this and that," misunderstand what this and that is. How many signatures are on a contract? Two! Whom is it with? It's with you! Therefore, when you give intent to change the contract, both signatures change simultaneously. We give you this metaphor so that you might understand the power you have to take the path you think you designed and to move off of it, designing another one. But the beginning contract is given to you through the magnetic grid of this planet. Karma is the other one.

      DNA - Karma
      We define karma perhaps differently than you do. We call it "unfinished energy." Its finish-able at any time you wish, through a number of methods. When we first arrived here as a collective grid-moving entity-group, we spoke to you about your ability to void this attribute of karma - to finish unfinished energy. This unfinished energy from what you call your past, which we call your now, lays upon many of you even this day right where you are hearing or reading. You've never understood it. Some of you have seen it as a plight. Some of have just agreed it would always be with you, not understanding for a moment that you could void it by simply claiming the fact. But the karma was in the old energy, before the marker was delivered to you in this fashion. Let me give you a secret, to allow some of this to now begin to make sense. Do you know what the difference between the old Human in the old energy and the new Human in the new energy is? It's in the DNA! Let me give you this new piece of information: Pure-bred Indigo children are born without karma! Now, look at the Indigos and what they are trying to do. Look at how they act and react. This information may explain a great deal about what you are seeing in the children... and it's not about unfinished business. It's about new business.
      One of the attributes of the Indigos is that they are born with an overview that you did not have, and is still unnamed by you. It's something upon their DNA layers that was never a part of what you had. Call it life lesson if you wish. I'm going to call it earth lesson. The Indigos are here for a purpose - collectively, and they know what it is. It is to begin to create the New Jerusalem [the metaphor Kryon uses for peace on Earth].

      In the old energy, there was never an attribute placed within the DNA that was specific to the earth, and now there is. Your indigenous peoples had to learn it, and your modern society threw it away, but the new children come in with it intact: Your karmic lessons, contracts, and karma were all about you and your personal growth. Now, suddenly, the Indigos carry full knowledge about what they can do for the earth, and this will be the passion for many of them.

      DNA - The Vows
      Those of you who understand the vows know that these promises to God from what you call your past are placed upon you at birth as a continuation of what you started, regarding the energy between you, personally, and God. There is nothing as strong as the energy of a vow - a promise to God; "Dear God, I promise to be poor so I can focus on you." Here you are, fulfilling it!
      "God, I promise not to have Human relationships, ever, and instead, concentrate on you. I vow to be celibate."

      Then, of course, when you aren't faithful to this vow, you feel guilt. We have spoken so many times about this and have said it is active in some of you - not a passing thing.
      This vow energy is delivered to your DNA in an active way. It is not something in a book that lies there ready to be discovered. It is real and active and pokes you every day. It reminds you about the vow you gave. We have said this before: You can neutralize it and change it, dear Human Being! You can move from the old to the new energy. It's not difficult and only requires "intent." Remember, intent is not asking; it is claiming your Divinity. Intent is something you always had and always will. Intent is reaching onto a personal shelf that has always existed and pulling off the things that you need and designed before you got here.

      Implant - Self DNA Change
      We gave you a concept when the grid entourage arrived in 1989. We said the word implant, and it created a great stir, didn't it? It was meant to, because it's a very powerful spiritual tool... not to be taken lightly. Although you don't hear us talk about it much anymore, the implant was something that was available, and still is. It was the purposeful implantation by a Human of permission to change spiritually - to have revelation and realization. It was never something from God, or any other entity. It was through your own energy, allowing something new to reside inside you that connected you better to your higher self... a tool that always existed in your toolbox. You, working with you.

      Now, however, this implant is seen in this new energy not as a process, but as a natural "intuition." You are all having the intuition that you can be something that you were not in the past. What we are saying is this: Whereas it was new information in 1989... revolutionary and filled with controversy in its meaning, now you are not only aware of the concept of changing yourselves, you actively pursue the knowledge of how to do it! My, how things have changed!

      We just said, "the implantation of permission to change." Change what? Your DNA! Perhaps now the puzzle is beginning to be clearer? You are able to change the magnetic imprints of all those attributes we have been discussing, in any way you wish to. It's the implantation of permission to change yourselves at the spiritual DNA level... something we have been speaking of for almost 12 years.

      The Timeline of the Future - Potentials in numerology
      I'm going to reveal a timeline. These are not predictions. Instead, they are energy potentials you should know about. I reveal what is occurring and the potential of what may occur. All of it is in the now. The grid is almost finished. The entire reason for the Kryon grid entourage is almost finished.

      The year 2000 was the year of celebration. Although some of you felt it and some things happened in 2000, it was mostly about celebration. There was a great deal of what we would call "place-holding and marking time" in the year 2000. The year 2001, however, is different. 2000 is the year of the "two." 2001 is the year of the "three," and therefore the year 2001 is a catalytic year... about the creation of potential energy.

      The definition of catalyst is an element or energy that alone, does nothing. But when combined with another proper element, it creates something different from the two together. If appropriate, the one catalyzes the other, making the two create a third energy... moving from the two to the three. The year of the three is the catalyst year, the Human Being beginning to understand this new creative energy. The catalyst is the energy of the passing of the marker. [The marker is the new millennium.]

      The year 2001 truly was the marker, for you had no year zero. Therefore, when we speak of passing the marker in 2000, we saw you celebrate for a year, and then the work began. So, this year what you are experiencing is all about creating new energy. It's about changing your passions, finding solutions to unsolvable issues, the fulfillment of things you've thought about for years.

      Listen: The energy that's created in the year 2001 does not automatically go away as 2002 and 2003 come forward. Think about them as layers in the now. Therefore, the catalytic energy may be a seed planted, which you will grasp later. Think about it as another enhancement of the DNA that allows for perceptions to change. How many of you have had the catalyst this year? How many of you sit in an energy of solution? How many of you now sit in an energy of uncertainty? Oh, we know who is here, reading this! We can see your potentials on the shelves where you placed them before you got here. What is it you really want? Almost everything you can visualize as being possible in your reality is actually already there, waiting for you to claim it. Your visions are not in space somewhere, they are in the now... manifested and waiting for you to discover this as you become interdimensional.

      The lightworker, the spiritual person, the one who is looking for Source, does not ask for frivolous things, for there is great wisdom in the Human who understands how this works. Blessed is the Human Being who truly understands that intent to move into ascension is searching for the right shelf! Some of you manifested from the appropriate shelf, and here you are living a new reality. Some of you are still searching for it, and we say to you that you are never alone. We are always here with you, helping you through this process of discovering how to move into another kind of reality... one that will allow you to manifest a Divinity that you deserve.

      Next is the year 2002. Look at the numerology: It's a "four" year, the year of "earth." It's physical and grounding. What will next year bring? The year 2002 is the one in which the grids are completed, almost finished, being fine-tuned at this time. We brought you this information back in 1989. At some time in the year 2002, we will celebrate the departure of the grid entourage. These brothers and sisters have worked for 12 years to position the grid with a magnetic attribute for the new Human potential on Earth. This group will leave in December 2002! Some of you have felt these shifts profoundly, as the grid has been adjusted, and we are telling you that at the end of 2002, even in the middle of that year, some of you will feel it starting to settle down. You will finally get a grasp on what you've been trying to do for a decade!

      Now you know the time frame and why it has been so difficult. Ideas seemed to scramble around, but they never landed. Now, perhaps you know why you didn't get the manifestation or co-creation of things you intuitively felt were yours to manifest. The things you sought for and put on paper - your new spiritual passions - are about to settle down and let you create them.

      Some of you have felt stuck for the last years and have asked Spirit for help and explanation. Your petition and voices were heard: "Why can't we make these things move in this new energy?" I'm telling you why: In the energy of now, there is no impatience. Dear Human, enjoy the vacation. [Laughter] For you will be working soon. In 2003, the new energy will begin - the real work of Kryon will begin! In 2003, when the energy is stable, with a stable grid, many things may begin to make sense to you. Although it has the numerology of a year of change, the change is that from being frustrated that things are stuck, to a reality of things moving very fast. These potentials manifest differently for each of you, but the overview of this energy should be known.

      And now, let's go forward to 2008, when there is a grand potential! Solutions on many levels, in many places, but especially in this center of the universe, are available at that time. Your time must go by for this to happen - to create the potential we see. The leaders now are not the leaders for the potential to manifest peace. They may be replaced several times. The ones who will eventually take their places, as you march through this decade, the ones with an "Earth passion" in their hands, will have the energy of the Indigos! They will think differently, and the Earth lesson they have will be to create the New Jerusalem! This is only a potential, and as we have said before, it is in your power to advance it or delay it. But in the now, we see it in 2008.

      What is the difference between the old and the new energy? It's the ability of Human Beings to look at themselves and peel the onion layers of Humanism - reducing the effect of the duality - reaching through the veil to say; "I am a spiritual/magnetic/biological being; therefore, I can reprogram my own DNA and use the facilities around me - the science - the new biology - the new chemistry - the new spiritual knowledge - the textbooks just now being written on energy, to change myself with my own powerful intent." All of the tools being delivered to you today are appropriate. It is what you do with them that will change the future.

      We told you that your very astrological setup was a DNA magnetic overlay. Some have said, "Kryon, I don't wish to change my astrology sign. I like who I am." Let me ask you this: How would you like to not be affected by a retrograde? [Laughter] That gift is yours for the taking. That’s what we are talking about here. It's not about becoming something else; its about clearing the attributes that block you.

      Some of you have had a change of life lesson already, and you've even changed your contracts. How do you know this? Let me ask you: What was you passion ten years ago, and what is it now? I'm not speaking of adult maturity, but rather of your spiritual wisdom. What has happened to you through these years that would cause the things you felt passionate about in the past to instead be put on a metaphoric shelf? Now, here you are doing something different. Why? That is the Human Being that has a grasp of who they are - a Human who understood the implantation of magnetic intent to change their contract - to be whatever they wanted - to begin to search the shelf of reality - that interdimensional place in the now where all potentials exist at once.

      It's magnetic. It's about reprogramming DNA, and yes, it's confusing, too. Some have said, "Kryon, I want to change my contract and co-create things, but I don't fully understand the now." You can! Even without understanding, your intent is king. You can begin by reprogramming your DNA. You ask, "How do I do that?" All time is in the now. There was no past - no future. Listen to this: Visualize things on your 4D timeline in a pristine fashion that would create a visualization of the reality that you choose. By doing that in the now, you can change your past. This is an interdimensional exercise that many of you will not understand all at once. We are telling you this. With pure intent, the energy of profound visualization is real, for you are feeding yourself with a pure visualization of a timeline that is all happening at the same time. This energy has the ability to void the old vows, clean out the disease, reverse aging, and destroy the old contracts.

      "But Kryon, a contract is a commitment! Don't I have to renegotiate something in this metaphor?" Yes! But again we will say, you just did! As we said earlier, it was an agreement between you and you! Pure intent is a coordinated energy between the multiple parts of yourself on both sides of the veil! Understanding of this is the most difficult part of your Human experience. Could you be a piece of God? Could a Human Being really be a part of the whole of the creation of the universe? The answer is yes, yes, yes. That is the entire message of Kryon. It is the core of what we have been telling you for 12 years.

      Dear family, we would not tell you these things if they were not so. It is our promise to you! How many of you would like to create love in your relationships? I'm not just speaking about new relationships, but rather about rekindling love with the one you have? This is possible. Not just possible... expect it!

      Kryon is looking at you, individual Human Being, as you sit there. There is honor and respect. There is awe. We see a giant - a piece of God - an angel, and a family member. We see the potential of what you can do on Earth, and also the eventual return of your energy to an eternal universe... again with us.

      With these energies, it is difficult to move away from this place this evening, but it is appropriate in love that we do so.

      And so it is.

      Robynne’s Note: Understand that there are lots of magnetic grids in our solar system! You can Google "magnetic grids in the solarsystem" etc, but as I recall

      Mercury (!) Has a weak magnetic field that is nearly congruent with it’s spin axis, so minimal enlightenment there(!)

      Venus, does not have a magnetic field.

      Earth’s powerful magnetic grid has shifted from an 11.5 degree off-set from our rotational axis to an 18 degree off set over the last ~20 years.

      Mars had one by rock examination, but it is gone now.

      Jupiter has a large, far reaching one as do two of it’s moons,

              Io (with a significant off-set) and Ganymeade, (whileEuropa and Calisto also have faint magnetic "sigatures")

      Saturn has one, with a strange shape, supposedly because of it’s rings, but the rings on Neptune don’t seem to interfere. . . Saturn’s moon Titan does not have a magnetosphere, so according to Kryon, we needn’t look for intelligent life there.

      Uranus has a powerful magnetic grid, and get this, it is off-set from Uranus’s spin axis BY 59 DEGREES!!! I guess god must live there, and all of his most partying friends or something. . .

      is an unknown because we have not had any satellite fly-bys close enough to measure it.

      is another home of greatly enlightened intelligent life, with a magnetic grid axis that is off-set from its rotational axis by 47 degrees.

      So are you getting from all of this a bit of a shift in your thinking about your "home system"?

      Doesn’t the idea that there may be a great number of entities and beings from other worlds, and from other systems in this Galaxy visiting us here and waiting for our requests for help. . . doesn’t that begin to seem more natural and believeable?

      Here’s one more thing I grabbed from NASA’s Photo of the Day Archives: I have attached above to this "email" a picture of the surface of Io taken by Voyager 2 in the late 80's. I have made it my desk-top.

      (If you receive this newsletter forwarded from a friend, the attachment may not have come with it. Just email me with "Io photo" in the subject line and I’ll send it on to you. I’ve just spent three hours trying to find it again at the NASA sites so I could include a link, to no avail. You know how that goes sometimes!)

      Every time I look at this photo of Io's volcanic surface, yellow with sulfur compounds, I remind myself that there are intelligent life forms that lovingly call that place "home".

      We could each have chosen to be one of them, but we didn’t. We chose to be part of this magnificent transition on this amazing, lushly green, ocean and waterfall covered planet.

      I love the color yellow, but I look at that deep yellow landscape, and I’m SO GLAD TO BE HERE!

      Now, tell me what you think about the following recently pulled together info:

      4. Science Surprises on Solar System-wide Warming

      (This will be one of the few times that I use an internet link. The photos and diagrams are terrific, and if I copied them into here it would become way too big a file. This is a big, important section.)

      Part 1

      Part 2

      Part 3

      5. Exercise: Light the World NOW!

      I understand that our increasing efforts to ramp up our light-sending is being noticed, so join in and intensify. We do NOT need to experience strife. The light is ours to focus and the darkness is also ours to brighten.

      So let’s keep it up and make this a seriously intense habit!

      "Spiritual leaders have spoken out, and in their statement they bring new hope to the world. I ask that you join them and reinforce this pattern on the Earth grids around your planet. When you read these words, take a moment and picture an Earth with brothers and sisters of all races and creeds coming together in harmony.

      "See this harmony settle upon them from the higher realms and then see it filter down into the Earth itself. See the Earth and all human beings as one peaceful family interconnected to one another in oneness. Join with them in your desire for this peace and you will reinforce their desires and ultimately influence the young people who have been recruited as walking time bombs.

      "This simple act can cause more change towards settling the land in peace than any other act that you might do. This is the time when possibility will become a probability and we ask you to do this as many times as you can think of this today. This moment is a doorway.

      All of you stand in the doorway of possible peace. Open it with your thoughts.

      "New thoughts are upon you this day. Walk in peace and know and understand that our God has not abandoned this world, nor you

      Blessed be

      - Pope John Paul

      So now...

      Sit comfortably.

      ... be open to new possibilities of working together with all of humanity in harmony, and with all of Consciousness on the higher planes and vibrations of this Gaia-earth and the self.

      1. You align, balance, and center your energy fields. . . allowing yourself to sink slowly through your layers of awareness and being, comfortably balancing each as you go... settling into your zen center point of not knowing... of total possibility...Feel your own deep harmonic tones ... (hear them. . .)

      Pick up and bring them into harmony with the full range of Gaian tones of joyous BE-ing. (Pause until the harmony fills out for you)

      Include Nirvana’s Heavenly tones . . (Hear them. . .)

      Now listen for and blend in the new, even deeper and broader ancient chords of the universe.

      creating a universal harmonic of thought alignment, as in ancient times... of peace, fulfillment, and harmony.

      2. You remember, that we are all connected, conscious life patterns of the one planet entity whose soul name is Gaia, interdependent within and upon each other and the Knowing Gaia for the good of the entire life energy system. As you raise your personal consciousness within this harmonic chorus, so also do you raise the consciousness of Gaia herself and all the planets and galaxies to which this earth-plane is connected.

      3. You are shown that you are not alone as an individual human nor as a single planet in the universe. All things are interconnected. You see that the cause and effect of this or any singular action, when balanced, has an exponential impact upon all things.

      You participate with all patterns of consciousness - those of like mind, our physical partners who gather and translate this helpful material, plus your individual entourage of guides, angels, Gods, loved ones, and relatives now more lightly veiled, with Gaia’s multitude of off-world assistors who are also your ancestors, and the High Councils of light. . .

      4. Open your heart. . .

      Feel unconditional love for our earthplanet, Gaia - her beautiful places, and all of her cultures, and all of her creatures, all the while hearing the symphonic chords of your soul playing in the universe . . .

      5. You Become aware of breathing light and the love of oneness...
      in and out. . . and now breathing through your third eye...

      You Feel clarity of focus and understanding, from your zen point beginning a few inches in front of your center brow area in this powerful Third Eye area of your aura

      You Feel the veil lift at that place, and realize you are completely unblocked and openly, clearly exchanging information in the form of light at that point.

      6. Breathe light in and out, listening gently, filling your every cell, vibrant and healthy with this light...

      Take a moment to see your surroundings (not as objects, but) as patterns of light, and color, and line... from which you are detached...

      8. Impose your intention onto your entourage, and onto these patterns of light, color, and line which you have created, (like ordering at a restaurant) to express enlightenment and energetic comfort, abundance, and stability in all the world with these very patterns of light and color and line... with all that you perceive and thus conceive ("perconceive") . . .
      Redefine these exact patterns to represent heavenly harmony and open abundance in this physical world now, in this moment.

      NOW these patterns of light and color and line that you’

      re seeing, have the new meanings of enlightenment and are of your own personal free will choosing.

      9. Ask for help from guides, angels, ancestors, deities, off-world ancestors gathered here to help - in relieving the earth’s injuries and ills and also those injuries and illnesses in the hearts and bodies of mankind. . . and earth’s creatures. . . of your special focus people. and most importantly for yourself- all of which are naturally interwoven parts of the one...

      And Now...

      10. Focus on being the microcosm that tunes for the macrocosm. You are the one who can tune-in this astoundingly beautiful harmonic, and it is easily picked up and spread in song by all in waves emanating out from your heart.

      Focus more closely NOW, into the null, Zen point beneath the harmonic tones that are lifting you now, and you pick up the slow, pulsing rhythm of the symphonic heartbeat of the Universe, that you had forgotten was there. Re-establish this ancient rhythm known intimately to you, first in your heart in concert with the harmonic vibrations of your full song, then spread its rhythm to all of your individual cells, then to each molecule and atom and electron within your cells.

      >>> The electron particles within your micro universe now reorient themselves in response to the ancient universal heartbeat and harmonies you are singing, hearing, and feeling, and all of your atomic systems stabilize outward. all energies. . . shifting comfortably. . . returning to their native, beautiful alignment. . .

      11. See every heart on the planet begin to glow with the caring, harmonious, stable, comfortable, rhythmic brilliant light of all of this awareness and love, kindness, challenge, harmony, fulfillment, and peace...
      Then see this light spread thru each body, each cell glowing as each person joins to becomes one with their lightbody... And from each individual the light spreads out across the land. . . and fills the mountains, plains, deserts, and the oceans. . .

      Feel your love for your favorite beautiful places on earth, and feel that beauty with your wonder of it, as this light, spreading across the planet’s surface, stabilizing and easing needed adjustments for all disturbed areas - volcanoes, fault lines, and violent storms. . .

      The light brightens further and soaks deeply into the core of Gaia's inner universe

      restoring all of this precious globe to peaceful, easy, love-filled balance from her deepest true center outward, causing lush, temperate beauty and natural fertility to spring forth...

      And the planet to radiate

      from her deepest heart out into the universe like a beacon of awakening and joyous accomplishment!

      12. See the threads of the world’s money and its movement paths and accumulation places becoming radiant with love, peace, justice, harmony, goodness, and fulfillment, and weaving even more brightly through the brilliantly enlightened essence of all the Earth’s patterns of consciousness as you, yourself charge the money of the world with love and enlightenment.

      13. Breathe deeply of the Full Light and Harmonic Song and feel Gaia smile and sing her gratitude in her private way for you, loving you back and thanking you for being able to awaken and take this action to heal and re-align the one that you are.

      14. You make it so. . . as you open to the loving purpose of patterns of consciousness from all the Universe who wish to add their positive energies and skills to aid in this process...

      You do this BECAUSE YOU CAN! Because you have the power with these simple spiritual actions to change the entire world, your whole universe into your idealized image of it. You need only your natural beingness to do so. .

      And to Let it be!

      (Let’s try for once-a-day with this exercise! Print it out, take it with you, send it around!)

      6. Seth excerpts from Jane Robert’s ESP Class notes

      (Unpublished as far as I know. I luckily have a many times Xeroxed copy in notebook form. This material seems important to include here. R)

      Whatever you do deep down inside is right, and that is what you have to learn... You worry yourself as a dog worries a bone. You bury yourself, then dig yourself up and say "ugh!" and bury yourself again.

      What you do is good. What you ARE is good. You have only to tell yourself that until you believe it, because that is the truth. You are unique. There is no other in this room like you. There is no other in this universe, or any other universe like you.

      You are completely unique, and through you the energy of All That Is flows in a completely unique, original, and never to be duplicated pattern: therefore what you are is eternally with meaning and purpose and rings thruout the universe.

      Your thoughts change worlds, worlds of which you are aware, and worlds of which you are not aware.

      .... You act upon those that you know and those that you do not know in ways that no other individual can ever act.

      In each of you resides a uniqueness that is never recaptured, even in another reincarnation of your own. The self that you are now is unique and therefore it is highly important that you honor the self that you are through which the vitality of the universe shines.

      Honor yourselves as you would honor the gods, then indeed you will honor others. Deny yourself and you deny others. The magic of the universe shines through your eyes and your skin, so how could you say you are ever "wrong"?

      You are the reflection of All That Is as it has never been reflected before and never will again; therefore have trust in the nature of your being.

      .... Your cells realize these truths: they are themselves, and they sing to the universe of your being... So then rejoice in what you are, each of you, never to be duplicated, never again to be known, yet you are eternally forever renewed in mysteries that you cannot understand. Know yourselves. Honor yourselves.

      .... Now, you do, as you certainly know by now, create your own reality, in this life and outside of it. Not only are there no accidents, but you form every slightest aspect of your own experience in a rich gestalt of inter-action that does indeed involve deep inner working with yourself and with others.

      You accept experiences that you decide to accept and you reject others, and no one makes the decision for you. In life as you know it you are the creator.

      All time is now and all of your experience is now. There are aspects of this that cannot be spoken or understood in words.

      .... The answers are within yourselves, but you trap yourself with the questions that you ask. When you do NOT ask questions, then the answers come and you understand them without words.

      You try to understand by limiting the focus with questions and you cannot understand in that manner, you cannot limit the answers.

      You want to know specific things, and in so doing you automatically limit the amount of knowledge down to an unuseable degree. You want to know about a past life, asking specifics, and you wind up with a lovely story that doesn’t actually tell "the real story".

      All time is now, and the story is within you, unfolding at every moment. You are the story. You are what it is. You are the question and the answer.

      Feel yourSELF! .... You are the miracle that you think you do not understand. It is what you are: you are what it is.

      You are the question and you are the answer. The real question is unutterable, and so is the answer, and there is no one answer.

      Just one moment of feeling who you are IS an answer. And what is unsaid has weight and substance and reality. And remember that reality is joyful, and it is alive, and it rings within you again and again and again.

      The realities of your "past" lives are alive within you now. They are not done and finished. Time is not a closed book. You are what it is and you are what All That Is, is.

      Now, I would like you to sense the energy that resides within you and to realize that the energy within you has the answers to your questions... Doorways open when you look within yourself, and through yourself to the selves beneath. Each answer leads you to a new question, and each question leads you to a new reality. But if you can forsake the questions you’ll get there quicker.

      .... I prevent you from using me as any authority that knows all the answers. I return you to the authority that is your self. My role is to teach you to follow the inner roads that lead to the self for no man’s answers are the same as any other’s. You must travel your own inroads.

      .... Some of you draw your vitality from the Earth and understand it and love it. You are involved with teaching the psychic recognition of the Earth as an entity. You feel a part of it. You draw strength from it, but you also give strength back into the land that you love.

      So do not forget the importance of the physical universe in which you dwell. Do not forget the energy that is borne within the soul of the Earth for it brings forth trees, and flowers and mountains just as you bring forth ideas. The inner landscape of the Earth springs forth from the Earth’s soul, and so your own thoughts rise up and become landscapes in other layers of dimensions that you do not even perceive, so be thankful for you roles in creativity.

      Sense your own vitality; sense that it is a part of the stars and the seasons, that it springs from the creativity of your own entity. It gives your eyes their sparkle, gives mobility to your elbow, and brings breath in and out of your physical image.

      ... Find your own portions of the energy of the universe, recognize them and walk down the night street and greet yourself, for you are the stars and the leaves and the sidewalk. Know yourself. And when you give thanks, give thanks to yourself!

      And so I bid you a good evening, and hope that I have at least partially introduced you to yourself.

      Seth, an energy essence personality, via Jane Roberts and Robert Butts

      (See your library, or metaphysical book store for some of the over 20 books dictated thru Jane Roberts by the Seth personality. Particularly meaty are the most recent 9 Early Sessions Books. But if you’re only going to read one Seth book, Seth Speaks is the most sensational, and The Nature of Personal Reality is probably the most comprehensive. Great stuff!)

      7. Diane of the Galactic Council on Rising Up into Your Power, via Mike Quinsey

      Diane 08.24.05

      Dear Ones, I am Diane a member of the Galactic Federation. As you will know by now, we have been following your progress for a long time and have helped direct your evolutionary process. We have also been aware of the ultimate opportunity of Ascension that is available to each and every one of you. You choose whether or not it is to be your reality as you all move into the end-times. The fact is that you will be drawn to the reality that feels comfortable and right for you. There will therefore be a degree of sorting out in the final stages that are almost upon you.

      Some of you wonder why we have not intervened before now, knowing that this would have hastened the final period of change. The fact is that we cannot arrive without your invitation, and our approaches previously have been rejected. We could not force the issue as that would not have been productive, and at the wrong time would have done more harm than good. Even now although we have a divine decree that now authorizes us to take action as we see fit, it is measured and still very much determined by events upon Earth.

      Where we have the advantage in en-acting our plans, is that we see a clear overall picture and all probabilities of the outcome. It is very fluid and literally changes from second to second in the great sea of creative energies. It is only in recent times that many of you have learnt how powerful your creative energies are and that you determine the manner in which the outworking of the plan takes place. With the Creator of All That Is, you are allowed to be co-creators, but it is the Creators Plan that will finally bring an ending to this cycle.

      The more you gravitate towards your destined path, the more we can allow you to create the conditions for it. Bearing in mind that the other planets in your solar system are sufficiently advanced and understanding of the path of Ascension to handle it themselves. However, you are not yet in that position or able to create the conditions by yourselves. This was always going to be so and why we have introduced ourselves over many years, so that our presence would be acceptable and a normal part of your experiences. After having exercised so much patience, we do not wish to rush into the final actions that lead to First Contact. Now that the final period is marked out, we can time our arrival to coincide with your needs.

      The Light is growing so powerful upon Earth, that we no longer have any doubts as to the outcome. As we have told you many times, your victory is assured. At present you are transmuting the lower vibrations, and the web of Light grows in its intensity and more of you are grasping the opportunity to draw it to you. In spite of the negative energies around you, you are placing yourselves beyond their infl

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)