The Soul Mantrum and Monadic Mantrum

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      The Soul Mantrum and Monadic Mantrum

      The soul mantrum and monadic mantrum was released to the world
      by Djwhal Khul in the Alice Bailey writings. I can honestly say
      it is the most powerful mantrum I have ever found. I recommend
      you start your day with it and end your day with it. I recommend
      that you don't do any type of spiritual work without saying it
      first. This mantrum activates the soul and soul star to do
      spiritual work.

      I am the Soul
      I am the Light Divine
      I am Love
      I am Will
      I am Fixed Design

      Those disciples at the fourth initiation and beyond may want to
      change the first line to "I am the Monad" instead of "I am the Soul."
      The rest of the mantrum being exactly the same. This, I have termed
      the monadic mantrum. Please give this mantrum a try, in building your
      antakarana and also in everything else of a spiritual nature that
      you do. I have never met anyone who didn't feel the effects from
      using it.

      The only line in the mantrum that people sometimes don't understand
      is the last one which refers to the plan of the soul for the current
      incarnation. This mantrum is the beginning of all occult techniques,
      according to Djwhal Khul.

      Even if you are working with another mantrum, begin your meditation
      by saying the soul or monadic mantrum three times and then meditate
      with your other mantrum. This mantrum is like an activation tool that
      signals the soul, and the monad to go into action to do its part of
      the program in response to your invocation.

      Article by Joshua David Stone, Ph.D.
      with permission 06/1999