About.com Article: Chakra Balancing Exercises

  • ckosuda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Everything About Anything
      Holistic Healing

      The following article from About was forwarded to you by constance kosuda.

      Chakra Balancing Exercises
      http://healing.about.com/od/exercise/ss/chakracisesteps_8.htm

      constance also wanted to add the following comment:

      for chakra health

      For more information on this topic, be sure to check out the Holistic Healing site.

      Please note that this email was initiated by constance kosuda, not by personnel at About or the Holistic Healing site. About does not monitor these emails, nor can we be responsible for any comments or contents forwarded by the sender. We hope you enjoy the recommended page and remind you that you can always access About directly at http://www.about.com.

      Our Contact Information
      249 West 17th Street
      New York, NY, 10011

      © 2005 About, Inc.