Re: My Eyes Have Seen

  • Scotty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 6:38 PM
      Gee, thanks.... I think...for posting my poem on this forum.

      You can imagine my surprise when this came up in a routine Google
      search I did on myself. First, I was relieved that my copyright
      notice appears to be intact. So there's really no hard feelings about
      that.
      Then, I wondered if I knew the poster. Which I don't believe I do.
      Well, that only means that I have fans out there that I don't yet
      know about I suppose. Hi! I'm the author. Call me "Scotty." :-)

      Then it occured to me that this poem doesn't quite fit the subject
      matter of this forum. Hmmm...<Shrug>

      Anyway, finally I don't think I'd recommend much of this posting
      without the author's permission, or even awareness, thing to anyone
      in the future although I'm sure that a fair handful of it goes on
      here on the net. To put it as kindly as possible; I don't think the
      above would've been quite my reaction had not the copyright notice
      appeared in the posting.

      As it stands, I'll just thank said poster for their attention, invite
      said poster to get intouch with me if said poster likes, and leave it
      at that.

      Much love and light
      -C.S. Snow

      P.S. Nice pic BTW! :-)