Take Action: American Humanitarian Activist and Pastor Detained in China

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I recently learned that American humanitarian activist and
      pastor was detained on May 9, 2005 in China.

      Reverend Buck provides humanitarian aid and shelter to fleeing
      refugees from North Korea, most of whom are hungry and
      destitute. Reverend Buck is 67 years and his health is failing.

      Join Human Rights First in urging the Chinese government to
      release Reverend Buck.

      It took less than a minute to send a letter on his behalf, and I
      thought you might like to do the same.

      If you go to the URL below you can check out what is at stake
      and send your own message directly to the relevant decision
      makers. Take action on this action alert from Human Rights First
      at
      http://action.humanrightsfirst.org/campaign/Buck?rk=87_Bfcs14qYJW