Essence of Paradise 09.03.2002 [Bask]

  • OriginAll Essence
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "BASK"

      1 : to lie in or expose oneself to a pleasant warmth or atmosphere
      2 : to take pleasure or derive enjoyment transitive senses  ,  obsolete   : to warm by continued exposure to heat

      DISCRIMINATION

      Said the jilted lover, "I have burned my fingers once.  I shall never fall in love again."

      Said the Master, "You are like the cat who, having burned itself from sitting on a stove, refused to sit again."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

      Henri L. Bergson

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-09-03

      "Human beings, animals, plants and stones all understand what the sun says, because the language of the sun is the language of light, warmth and life. The language of the sun is the only truly universal language and it is therefore through the sun that God speaks to us most clearly. Do not be misled into thinking that the Africans and Indians have come to understand the Christian language, even though they were sent missionaries. For most of them it has all remained gibberish.
      Religion must be built on foundations that can be refuted by no-one, and no-one can refute the importance of light, warmth and life. Too much significance has been given to outward conventions and doctrines: ceremonies, rites, liturgy, etc. True religion must teach human beings light, warmth and life. And what are light, warmth and life? Wisdom that enlightens and resolves problems; disinterested love that embellishes, encourages and consoles; subtle and spiritual life that makes you active, dynamic and daring in order to create the Kingdom of God on earth."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      GUARANTEED SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION

      Sometimes we may tend to think that we are traveling this journey that we call life all alone. That could not be further from the truth. But even if that as a part of our mental reality we are still connected firmly to The DIVINE eternally. Sometimes during this Earth experience we get a little lax and forgetful but help is always closer than our finger tips. All that we need is within us.

      To take conscious advantage of the guaranteed Spiritual Guidance and Protection that the Divine has blessed us with, we must first set up the stage. As the old saying goes; "The whole world is a stage, and everyone plays a part." Our stage is made up of our life experiences, our actions and our reactions. That being the case we must focus on maintaining a balance in all that we do, and there is only one sure way of doing that. Just as with anything that we undertake, proper preparation is key. We must lay a firm, sure foundation, for stability and longevity, a foundation that will pass the test of time. The only foundation that can pass the test of time is the foundation of SPIRIT. To lay such a foundation there are a few things that we must do in order that we can then build the Spiritual structure that will protect us and will weather the storms of life and also the temporary storms of self doubt.

      We must first set the energy to it's proper frequency before we even think about doing anything else. How do we go about doing that? The optimal way is to start the process the first thing after we wake up. It can be done in bed, or it can be done in the place we have put aside as our Sacred Space. To set our vibration to it's proper frequency we must start by taking slow and steady deep breaths. Breath in through your noise slowly and hold it for a comfortable length of time (a few seconds would be fine), then slowly expel as much of it as we can through you mouth. We must repeat this process of breathing three or more times to completely balance our energy. Once the breathing process is complete we are ready to move to the next level.

      Now we must still ourselves in preparation for the next step. We have been directed in the Bible, one of the many Holy books given to assist us on this Spiritual sojourn on this physical plain to "Be Still And Know That I Am GOD!" We must quite our inner voice in order to truly hear from SPIRIT. That has to be done so that self can be moved out of the way. In doing so we give total authority to SPIRIT, we allow Divine Will to manifest in us. Now we should thank SPIRIT for blessing us with another day of Life Abundant. Then we must offer ourselves as an instrument to be used fully by SPIRIT. Following that we should speak an affirmation such as this.  MOTHER-FATHER GODDESS/GOD YOUR Will Be Done In And Through Me This Day And Every Day Hence Forth. Please Use Me As YOU See Fit! We should then sit still and quiet for a few seconds so that the energy from the affirmation can settle in our Spirit as it should.

      Now we are ready to receive our Divine Guidance from SPIRIT. Listen to the still small voice that is within, the Still Small Voice of SPIRIT. We must open up and receive what comes from us, it will be exactly what we need. If we hear nothing all is well, because sometimes what comes to us is not heard in the way that we are accustom to hearing. We "will" receive exactly what we need from The DIVINE. Remember, SPIRIT promised never to forsake us. After we feel that we are finished receiving guidance from SPIRIT we are ready to do one more thing.

      Take a few more deep slow breaths in and out and then ask GODDESS/GOD to enclose us in IT's Divine Light and Love. Ask that the Divine Light and Love surround us like a perfectly shaped bubble making a complete sealing around us. Now we must request from GODDESS/GOD that nothing outside of SPIRIT'S Divine Will be able penetrate the bubble of Divine Light and Love, and nothing outside of Divine Light and Love be allowed to stay within the bubble that is not within Divine Light and Love especially if it came from within us.  That request is to start a personal inner cleansing. Everything in us is not completely positive. We have picked up a lot of stuff along our journey. Rest in the assurance that a cleaning is taking place for a while, and experience the warmth and security of being help by the Divine Energy of SPIRIT. If we do not sense SPIRIT needing to communion with us any further on this level of consciousness, thank SPIRIT for the Sacred time spend in meditation and slowly begin to reconnect to the physical realm. As we travel through our expression of life we must know that we are never alone, we must know that we are Divinely Guided and Divinely Protected at ALL times. There has never been a separation between us and SPIRIT and there never will be a separation between us and SPIRIT no matter what. We Are Eternally One With SPIRIT!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © Sept. 2002

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      The Water Of SPIRIT Showers Down Over My Entire Being
      Touching Me Down To My Very Soul, Showering Me With
      The Cleansing Energy Of Divine Light And Love.
      I Bask In The Light And Love Of SPIRIT.

      I Am Whole, I Am One With SPIRIT!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © Sept. 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      Excellence Award

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation