L-A-V-E-M-E-Z-H-U, 25th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Plants
      Angels of ‘L-A-V-E-M-E-Z-H-U’

      25th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We influence and control the plant kingdom through emanation of
      FEELING, combined with intention.

      We teach the children of God how feelings control the mysteries of life,
      of sprouting, and growing. By controlling feelings, a person ‘can make
      fertile in a supernatural way, a whole field, no matter how large it may be,
      or vice versa, to make it infertile and change it into a desert.’

      We inspire each person who comes under our influence to which divine
      virtues in the ancient language to attune, feel, and emanate in
      order to make grow whatever they desire.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-A-V-E-M-E-Z-H-U

      The letter L represents the sum total of all divine virtues taken together,
      therefore it represents the splendor and majesty of God. In the feeling realm
      this virtue endows a person with the mystery of emotional equilibrium with
      regard to the character of any human being. It also endows one with
      the ability to BECOME ONE WITH ALL DIVINE VIRTUES.
      We can change disharmonies into harmonies, bestow health
      and vitality. We connect with and intensify vital energy.
      ---------

      This represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of
      all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent,
      and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are
      attained. Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and
      therefore over weather. We tap into the wisdom of divine mind
      in order to teach the mysteries of life and growth in plants.
      ---------

      This letter equates to the letter F, which represents the legality
      and harmony of all visible worlds. In the feeling realm, meditating
      on this virtue gives one the ability to perceive and control all elements
      and will, intellect, feeling, and form. We control the water element and help
      you discern mortal from eternal and thus control material world phenomena.
      ---------

      The letter E is the omnipresence of God. In the emotions, this virtue
      gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to
      understand the language of all beings. We teach how to understand
      the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.
      ---------

      This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions. It also
      represents control over the element of water, and therefore over
      rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries of the
      growth process and how water brings vitality and renews life.
      ---------

      We bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer upon
      you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence.
      When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic
      faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.
      We can introduce tremendous endurance and resilience into material world forms.
      ---------

      This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue
      in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing each fate at will is gained.
      All tantra and mantra practices are understood. We teach the power of the
      word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly, influence growth.
      ---------

      The letter U represents the understanding of the creative
      act and karma, and the original source of everything that exists.
      In the feeling realm, this virtue bestows the faculty of transferring
      one’s consciousness wherever you want it to be and thus becoming perfect
      master of it. The ability to evoke states of trance of any kind, and of
      emitting strong feeling states is also gained. We are attuned to the
      original source, pristine pure essence of everything that exists
      in all its forms.’
      ---------

      </ FONT>

      *****

      The melody formed by the virtues of our name are the notes:
      F ~ G ~ G ~ D ~ D ~ D ~ G ~ A ~ B.

      Each of the children of God has been given dominion over creation.
      As each person begins to understand the POWER OF FEELING to
      create realities on the physical world, then the value of aligning one’s
      feelings with the feelings of the divine virtues becomes paramount.

      Skill in creating different realities using the different divine virtues
      grows with practice. In the world of plants, this skill manifests miracles
      of growth and fertility beyond anything that words can describe.

      Every 25th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings
      of earth with attunement with the kingdom of plants, so
      that abundance and beauty flourishes for all life.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 5 July 2002

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]