Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hello

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 9, 2001
      Dear Group,

      God fills us with much love, truth, and wisdom.  There is so much to share with one another, and so little is actually spoken for each other's ears, as our communion with God happens within the depths of our being.

      My conversation today concerns Jesus urging to "seek ye first the kingdom of God".  This was my devotion and path and is necessary for every soul.  This may also be stated, "seek union with God", as the Hindu, Kriya, Krishnas, etc. I followed the path of a bhakti, Love of God, and willingly forsaked my human life, for union with God.  God accepted this, and I entered the Ultimate State, God Consciousness.  The state of Nirvana.  I re-entered life in full consciousness of my Infinity experience.

      I know there are not many who have experienced the Nirvana state of God.  It is enough to trust that God is present everywhere and in everything.  It is good to nourish from the ever-present Divineness all about us.  It is good to have open communion with God and become One.  We belong in God's Oneness, who is our eternal and trusted Source.

      There is a provisional ego that holds our personal ID for the physical realm, however once we are conscious of our oneness with God, our heart, mind, and soul are no longer our own.

      I honor that we are each recipients of God's Divine Perfection, and have been graced by the joys of love and union.

      Union with God, unites one with all.  It is good to gently urge our fellow humans to devote themselves to loving God.  Love is stronger than the veils of ignorance.

      Much love, Polly

      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!