I Hope

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I Hope

      I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face ...
      I hope the sun is shining just for you and the birds are singing their
      very best songs ...

      I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right and the cats are
      purring contentedly, and the mailman waves a cheery hello and there
      are no bills in the mailbox ...

      I hope that your day is filled with lovely surprises and friends call
      you up just to say "Hi" ...

      I hope you feel on top of the world with a spring in your step
      all day...

      I hope just everything goes your way ...

      I hope everything is well with your world, a place for everything and
      everything in its place ...

      I hope you can enjoy all you do and you are complimented on the way
      you look and you can laugh and talk and share to your heart's
      content...

      I hope you have all you wish for yourself and those dear to you, and
      all your dreams come true ...

      At the end of the day I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you,
      a snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows and I hope you sleep
      like a lamb with a smile on your face ...

      I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day and I hope that every
      day is just as wonderful in its own way ...

      I hope your day is ...
      Filled with love .