Natal Chart request

  • Evelyne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002

      Greetings

      No, I have not asked for my natal chart yet, but I am interested in purchasing one for my son for his 25th birthday.

      Do you give a taped explaination of the chart.

      Please email me the details and how far in advance I must request one and the amt.

      Namaste'

      Eve-lynne

      Namaste'  Eve-lynne

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Dear Eve-lynne,

        There is no charge.  Just send me the name, date, time, and place of birth.  The explanation is simply a computerized one, with obvious flaws, but still very good in some aspects since this software is thought to be among the best, and it is the most recent version.  If you would like one for yourself, that will be fine too.

         I will send along a few general explanations of astrology to help you interpret these charts yourself, truly a lifelong task, judging from my own experience of understanding my own.

        Email the information to spiritus@...  .

        With love,
        Cynthia Rose

        No, I have not asked for my natal chart yet, but I am interested in purchasing one for my son for his 25th birthday.

        Do you give a taped explaination of the chart.

        Please email me the details and how far in advance I must request one and the amt.

        Namaste'

        Eve-lynne

        Namaste'  Eve-lynne

        Do You Yahoo!?