Re: Fwd: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi Judith Marie,

      Are you using Outlook Express? Format is one of the menu options
      across the top of the Outlook Express window, after you have
      selected Forward.

      Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., jdaintira@a... wrote:
      > <PRE>Okay, I can hit FORWARD but where is FORMAT after that? I do
      not see that
      > anywhere. JM
      >
      > Dear Family, What I do is click on Forward and then go to format
      and hit Plain Text. If I need bigger print, I click on the body of
      the message and change the font size by clicking on the 2nd box to
      the left on the tool bar under the subject line. That does it. It
      can be printed out or I can send it to my own address. That way I
      can save it to a file. With love and gratitude, Cynthia Rose

      Everything
      > > arrives in an easy to read fashion.
      > >
      > > Love In Light,
      > >
      > > Judith Marie