Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hello

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 8, 2001
      Welcome Steve, in reply to your recent posting, I have found this group to be
      a sincere group, one that is not narrow, yet rejoices over a wider path by
      new sincere information.
      It seems we here are all on a journey; yes indeed a journey to learn all
      there is to know, to accept others beliefs without judgment, and to request
      to be accept as well.
      To share and to experience love in its fullest.
      Pattimari

      Thank you Polly this is the most sincere welcome I have received, the
      usual response to my being honest is anger
      or intellectual defence. I seek only the truth of life, to think of
      anything other that love or truth is insanity !
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17 5:08 PM
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!