Fwd: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 12:57 PM
      <PRE>Okay, I can hit FORWARD but where is FORMAT after that? I do not see that
      anywhere. JM
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 5:16 PM
        Hi Judith Marie,

        Are you using Outlook Express? Format is one of the menu options
        across the top of the Outlook Express window, after you have
        selected Forward.

        Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., jdaintira@a... wrote:
        > <PRE>Okay, I can hit FORWARD but where is FORMAT after that? I do
        not see that
        > anywhere. JM
        >
        > Dear Family, What I do is click on Forward and then go to format
        and hit Plain Text. If I need bigger print, I click on the body of
        the message and change the font size by clicking on the 2nd box to
        the left on the tool bar under the subject line. That does it. It
        can be printed out or I can send it to my own address. That way I
        can save it to a file. With love and gratitude, Cynthia Rose

        Everything
        > > arrives in an easy to read fashion.
        > >
        > > Love In Light,
        > >
        > > Judith Marie