Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dear Family,  What I do is click on Forward and then go to format and hit Plain Text.  If I need bigger print, I click on the body of the message and change the font size by clicking on the 2nd box to the left on the tool bar under the subject line.  That does it.  It can be printed out or I can send it to my own address.  That way I can save it to a file.   With love and gratitude, Cynthia Rose
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
        <PRE>No, I am on AOL and there is no change to the options when Forward is hit.
        Judith Marie