Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
      Dear Rose,

      I actually print out things that I know I want to read in detail as I have
      trouble reading off the computer screen.

      I only need glasses for distance, not for reading, The one exception is the
      computer, and while I have a special Rx pair of glasses for this. I must sit
      at such a uniform distance to read.

      Many of the changelings are not broken for paragraph and can be very
      difficult to follow.

      If I scan and paste a piece and the print is too small or a bad font for me,
      I just do it again until I have one that reads easy and then print it out.

      Costs a lot on paper and ink, but otherwise I would give up on too much.

      At present I am so determined to surround my mind and thought with spirit,
      not always easy in the world of chaos.

      Love In Light,

      Judith Marie
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
        Dear Family,  What I do is click on Forward and then go to format and hit Plain Text.  If I need bigger print, I click on the body of the message and change the font size by clicking on the 2nd box to the left on the tool bar under the subject line.  That does it.  It can be printed out or I can send it to my own address.  That way I can save it to a file.   With love and gratitude, Cynthia Rose
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
          <PRE>No, I am on AOL and there is no change to the options when Forward is hit.
          Judith Marie