Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 535

  • Evelyne
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002

      Greetings

      I am very happy with your newsletter, but would you please ------------------------------------------------ those who send out text to wrap the text so that those of us with smaller screens can enjoy reading and not spend all our time scrolling around.  I  lose the essence of what is being said by moving the screen around to read one long sentence stretched across a  screen.

      Namaste' Eve-lynne

      Namaste'  Eve-lynne

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
        Dear Eve-lynne,

        Even though I have a larger screen, I also have that problem on occasion.

        The solution that works for me is as follows.

        I highlight the entire text. Your computer will do all of it, even what is
        not visible on the screen.

        I then copy and paste into a new email and send it to myself. Everything
        arrives in an easy to read fashion.

        Love In Light,

        Judith Marie
      • Polly
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
          Dear Eve-lynne,

          It is difficult to determine which text you might be referring to.  I receive each individual message and also the digest, and I could not find any of the messages that had unwrapped text lines.  If you ever need a message re-sent, please let me know and I will be happy to send on to you privately.  I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem.  It is really beneficial to receive the individual emails anyway.  If there are some messages that you do not have time for, it is understandable if you do not read each one.  Glad you enjoy what is being shared through the newsletter.  Have you asked for your Natal Chart yet?

          Blessings to you.
          Love, Polly
          Lovingpurelove Moderator

          I am very happy with your newsletter, but would you please ------------------------------------------------ those who send out text to wrap the text so that those of us with smaller screens can enjoy reading and not spend all our time scrolling around.  I  lose the essence of what is being said by moving the screen around to read one long sentence stretched across a  screen.

          Namaste' Eve-lynne

          Namaste'  Eve-lynne

          Do You Yahoo!?

          Posting message to this list:

        • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002

            From: Evelyne

            Greetings

            I am very happy with your newsletter, but would you please ------------------------------------------------ those who send out text to wrap the text so that those of us with smaller screens can enjoy reading and not spend all our time scrolling around.  I  lose the essence of what is being said by moving the screen around to read one long sentence stretched across a  screen.

            Namaste' Eve-lynne

            Hi Eve-lynne,
            I don't know *how* small your screen is, I also have a small one (Laptop) and am using Eudora. What happens is that Eudora automatically word wraps text so any text will be legibly displayed within the screen area.
            Perhaps you need to "tell" whatever email client you use (by ticking the appropriate box) to word wrap text in order to remedy this problem?
            HTH
            Ulla
          • Rose Charpentier
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
              Thanks Judith Marie,

              This comes in handy. Although most of the time
              I am highlighting and copying and sending to paste
              in word processing program to re-work. As in
              larger type, for instance. Believe me, a lot of this
              stuff you send in is worthwhile saving. Easier on the
              eyes.

              Thanks again,
              Rose C

            • jdaintira@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
                Dear Rose,

                I actually print out things that I know I want to read in detail as I have
                trouble reading off the computer screen.

                I only need glasses for distance, not for reading, The one exception is the
                computer, and while I have a special Rx pair of glasses for this. I must sit
                at such a uniform distance to read.

                Many of the changelings are not broken for paragraph and can be very
                difficult to follow.

                If I scan and paste a piece and the print is too small or a bad font for me,
                I just do it again until I have one that reads easy and then print it out.

                Costs a lot on paper and ink, but otherwise I would give up on too much.

                At present I am so determined to surround my mind and thought with spirit,
                not always easy in the world of chaos.

                Love In Light,

                Judith Marie
              • Spiritus Sanctus

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
                    <PRE>No, I am on AOL and there is no change to the options when Forward is hit.
                    Judith Marie