Sunday Through Tuesday, Sept. 1-3, From Cyrus the Astrologer

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002

      Sunday through Tuesday, September 1-3

      *

      All times are in GMT

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      For EDT subtract 4hours. For CDT subtract 5 hours.

      For MDT subtract 6 hours. For PDT subtract 7 hours.

      For AEST Add 10 hours. For NZT Add 12 hours

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but merely to convey a feeling for the mood of the day. As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!

      *

      *

      Sunday, September 1st

      *

      Saturn aligns with Moon, Galactic Centre, Venus and Uranus.

      The Moon highlights the ongoing trine with Saturn, Uranus and Venus this morning. Return, regeneration and reciprocation are key. Release occurs on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, enabling us to enjoy intuition, independence and excitement in our personal relationships. Allowing others plenty of freedom to be themselves encourages intellectually stimulating relationships with a balance of give and take.

      *

      Saturn’s aspects highlight an emphasis on personal integrity that is being asked of all of us. Our ideals of an inner life are given their outer manifestation through our self-accepted responsibility.

      *

      Any true assertion of our individuality requires faith in ourselves, originality and creativity. A more spiritual experience is emphasised as we establish ourselves through our own personal uniqueness. We are called upon to maintain a balance lest we become too extreme. We are called upon to release the creative capacities of others as well as self. A gift for the unlimited expansion of the human mind awaits.

      *

      Monday, September 2nd

      *

      Venus continues to align with Uranus and Pluto for the next several days.

      *

      The Sun’s degree emphasises our transcendental powers of comprehension. Seeing both sides in every given issue brings various phases of human enterprise to some unity of common purpose

      *

      Inner and outer facets of reality help in the refining of our judgement. Venus is the focus of synthesis, the resolution of polarity and the blending quality which aids in solutions. It helps to bring about harmonious relationships within pairs of opposites, thus furthering creative manifestation on all levels. Its energy promotes diplomacy and establishes Right Human Relations between people and nations.

      *

      Uranus is a channel for the seventh ray and evokes a state of transformation, bringing greater inclusivity and refinement of individual self expression. It helps us to take individual responsibility and work in group formation. It is a vital rite of passage in our evolutionary progress.

      *

      Seventh Ray - Ceremonial Order and Magic is emphasised. There is a cause-effect relationship between the inner and the outer realms. When its energies are stimulated, it allows us to be in tune with the relationship between the external order of life and the unfolding Will-To-Create

      *

      In the physical world our attachment to our desires is the greatest and our illusions the strongest. Pluto is extremely important when we are undergoing the process of fusion of the Soul and the personality.

      *

      The first ray of will and power is emphasised. It helps to break down the sense of selfishness and separateness of the lesser self so that we may experience divine love. Disintegration of form takes place so that the Spirit may again triumph.

      *

      Tuesday, September 3rd

      *

      Mercury aligns with Jupiter and Neptune

      *

      The Sun’s degree brings us to the awareness that the coming of the self into experience is in response to inner desires. Soul expresses a synthesis of our ideals, motives and feelings. It helps to create outer reality and contributes to our physical circumstances.

      *

      Our immortality is reflected in the physical realm through our biological inheritance. This can be a succession of tangible achievements and possessions down through a family line and sustained in its own creative consciousness.

      *

      Within the heart of each of us is the spiritual desire to unite the source of livelihood with personal excellence and our spiritual path of development. A profession is a creative avenue for expressing all that is the best and most worthwhile of our indwelling divinity.

      *

      Mercury reveals mind which acts as the illuminating principle in human life. It is mind which allows humanity to be a conscious channel for the energies from higher realms and from the source of intuition. Its alignment with Venus and Neptune bring us to an attunement with the devotional and sacred realms. Attuning to devotional aspects of love and the sacredness of all life brings us to an attitude of tranquillity and humility.

      *

      email spiritus@...

      *

      Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is recommended, though not essential.

      *

      Email comments, suggestions to ctssm42@...

      *

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *