When I Love You Purely

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      Untitled
      _>>*<<______>>*<<______>>*<<______>>*<<______>>*<<_

      When I love you Purely

      When I love you purely, I wish for you to be always happy
      and healthy.

      I respond to your soul needs but not always to your ego
      desires.

      I joyfully offer my time, money and energy in support of
      your flowering soul.

      I am happy about your successes, even when that means
      less attention and affirmation for me.

      I accept you exactly as you are.

      When I love you purely, you are for me like a flower, a
      unique expression of divine energy. I see your inner beauty
      even when you yourself cannot express it.

      When I love you purely, I communicate with you honestly,
      expressing to you my true needs, feelings and thoughts.

      It is impossible for you to hurt me, because true love
      expects nothing and keeps no accounts.

      I allow you to find your happiness with whomever and
      however you are guided from within.

      When I love you purely, I see you not as my possession and
      ask not that you love only me. That would be to limit your
      soul and obstruct your growth universal love.

      When I love you purely, I experience your true Divine Self;
      as true love is divine and perceives only the divine.

      I can never fear for you even when you are passing through
      difficulties because I remember that you always have exactly
      the tests, which facilitate the manifestation of your inner
      magnificent and the power to deal with them.

      When I love you purely, I leave you in the proper moments to
      find your own solutions and answers, even though I feel
      affirmed when I find them for you.

      Out of love I allow you to discover the truth which is hidden
      within you.

      However, in order to love you purely, I need to become
      stronger and cease needing you to feel secure or worthy.

      I will need to transcend loneliness and be with you because
      l love you and not because I need you.

      It is not possible to love purely that which I need.

      Actually only from a position of inner strength, self
      sufficiency and fulfillment can I love you purely.

      An even when you leave your physical body, my sorrow
      will not be from my love but from my need for your
      physical presence.

      You are a divine being, which will have been freed from
      its material vehicle.

      My tears will be for me.
      But for you I will be happy.

      Go forward my love,