one-liners listing 1-20
- One-liners listing
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush
- 43% of all statistics are worthless.
- 7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.
- A bachelor's life is no life for a single man.
- A bad plan is better than no plan.
- A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- A day for firm decisions! Or is it?
- A day without sun shine is like, you know, night.
- A drunk mans' words are a sober mans' thoughts.
- A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.
- A gentleman is a patient wolf.
- A good pun is its own reword.
- A little bit of powder, a little bit of paint, makes a girl's complexion seem what it ain't.
- A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation.
- A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon. Buy the negatives at any price.
- A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows.
- A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.
- A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
- A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry.
A little bit of this and a lil bit of that!