one-liners listing 1-20

  • ~*Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 10:24 AM
      One-liners listing
      1. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush
      2. 43% of all statistics are worthless.
      3. 7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.
      4. A bachelor's life is no life for a single man.
      5. A bad plan is better than no plan.
      6. A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.
      7. A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
      8. A day for firm decisions! Or is it?
      9. A day without sun shine is like, you know, night.
      10. A drunk mans' words are a sober mans' thoughts.
      11. A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.
      12. A gentleman is a patient wolf.
      13. A good pun is its own reword.
      14. A little bit of powder, a little bit of paint, makes a girl's complexion seem what it ain't.
      15. A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation.
      16. A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon. Buy the negatives at any price.
      17. A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows.
      18. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.
      19. A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
      20. A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry.