[ANGEL] 11 Leo, The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved,

      "We initiate many kinds of methods to produce the various states of ecstasies, trances, and consciousness.  The student learns to school the consciousness to such an extent that he will accurately transfer the impressions that he gains from any sphere into the physical world."

      We are the Angels of Trance and Ecstasy.   We assist the Children of Light and Love to bring forth the Original Divine Blueprints of Perfection and feelings of harmony, love, transformation and transmutation, and supreme happiness into the world.

      Trance states of ecstasy and bliss happen naturally when visioning Perfection manifesting throughout all Creation.

      Often when you look about you and see suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings, the desire to bring them enlightenment, happiness, harmony, and justice, wells up within the heart.

      Even though their suffering is oftentimes considerable, when the Children of Light and Love enter into ecstatic trance states and enliven the ORIGINAL DIVINE BLUEPRINTS OF PERFECTION OF CREATION, TRANSFORMATION, TRANSMUTATION and SUPREME HAPPINESS THROUGH THE POWER OF THE WORD, suffering is changed. This experience of transformation and transmutation into Perfection becomes the fertile soil in which the Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to the highest truth grows.

       This is why it was written, “Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe.  God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      We teach you how  to encircle each and every being with the energy of joy, ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word and the divine virtues of ‘Ahahbon’.

      We help the Children of Light and Love bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

      Enlightened people have always used ecstasy and trance to unite Heaven and Earth.

       Powerful flowing feelings of high ecstatic trance states attract new realities into physical form.  Powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

       This is how the Creator designed the Children of Light and Love to

      have dominion over Creation.

      Close your eyes.

      Call forth angels of inspiration to guide your visualization to attune to the most perfect ecstasy for yourself and for those you desire to uplift.

      Feel the ecstasy of unconditional love and happiness and bliss in your heart.

      Use the divine virtues of ‘Ahahbon’  with the meditation of THE POWER OF THE WORD to attune to ecstatic vision and flow with intent and feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize the colors of the divine virtues, and feel your breath filled with this rapture, surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing. On the inbreath visualize, feel these intentions and feelings coming back into your physical body Universe.

       Continue doing this in prayerful attunement, visualization, feeling, and focus, calling on us to help you and them.  As you are doing this we, the Angels of Ecstasy and Rapture do our part.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      This becomes so easy with practice.

      There are two very important truths that we wish to emphasize.  One is that you must be as a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

      So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn to enter trance states of ecstasy and supreme happiness.

       Try this, and see.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      Through the light blue light of wisdom and enlightenment, the virtue of soft A of ‘Ahahbon’, a Child of Light and Love taps into the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness.

      Eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance, clairaudience and higher states of consciousness awaken with this virtue.

      Wisdom, soft A, awakens the loamy brown light of transformation, the virtue of umlaut A, ae, which enables a person to release any reality in the realms of will, thought, feeling, and form that no longer serve the highest good in a current situation.

       This virtue reveals the truth of the mysteries of life and death, namely, that there is no death, there is only transformation from one state into another.  When a Child of Light and Love experiences Divine states of ecstasy and trance, he or she ‘dies’ to previous ways of desiring, of thinking, of feeling, and even of experiencing the physical world.  He or she is ‘reborn’ into new desires, new thoughts, new feelings, and new physical realities.

      This virtue, the power of transformation, gives control over passion and negative beings.

      Then, through the silvery violet light of The Power of the Word, a person creates with the qualities of Divine Consciousness and Feeling, receiving and sending out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of mental pictures or visualization, and feeling, the electro-magnetic fluid, in the microcosm of the physical body and then in the macrocosm of the outer reality.  In other words, the heavenly hosts of ‘Ahahbon’ help a person develop and use clairvoyance and other mystical faculties to create and receive divine virtues, which is known as The Power of the Word.

      Through the light blue light of wisdom and enlightenment, visualization of the Original Perfect Divine Blueprints of Creation are energized, releasing all imperfection on every level.

      The heavenly hosts of ‘Ahahbon’ help a person further develop The Power of the Word, using the dynamic creative power of each letter to create new realities with divine virtues.

      Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with visualization of color, meaning, feeling, sound, and sensation,.

      Through the light violet light of the virtue of Universal Consciousness, letter B, the understanding and mastery of polarity is gained. A person learns to charge physical objects with great power and transformational energy, so that physical objects hold the power of ecstasy and trance.

      This awakens the Power of Transmutation, the power to transmute all into their underlying Original Divine Perfect Blueprints.  Transmutation is made possible by cognition brought about by Ecstatic Love Divine, the virtue of umlaut O, oe, shining with a deep orange light.

      With the ultramarine blue light of the divine virtue of Justice and Harmony, the virtue of letter soft O, we teach the evocation of contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.  With this virtue, interferance by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice and Harmony is understood.

      Then, through the deep red light of the virtue of Supreme Happiness, the virtue of letter N, feelings of the seventh heaven of delight enable a person to connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states. Supreme Happiness empowers a Child of Light and Love to facilitate enlightenment of others, and solve any problem.

      The melody of our name is G, C,A, G, C, A, A, C, D-sharp, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      'A-H-A-H-B-O-N'

      ***

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/> This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the links on this site no longer work.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      ~~

      Background music
      Wind Beneath My Wings.mid

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        Anniversary of Dr. Michael Schlosser's return to the "All in One" Omnipresent Being
        August 1, 2005

        11 degrees Leo

        The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

        Beloved,

        Trance states of ecstasy and bliss occur once a child of light attunes personal will with omnipotent Divine Will with flowing feelings of love from the Heart.

        We are The Angels of Trance.

        We assist feelings of harmony, love, grace, and happiness of the divine virtues flowing into the world.

        We help when the desire to bring enlightenment, justice, and happiness wells up within the heart when seeing suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings.

        Their suffering is often times considerable. Through divine grace this suffering becomes the fertile soil in which a Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to highest truth grows.  This is why it was written, “Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe.  God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

        Focus the desire to uplift and inspire these who are locked in suffering to charge each and every one of them with joy, ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word and other divine virtues of our name.

        We help the children of light and love bring forth the kingdom of heaven through deep ecstatic trance states.  Powerful flowing feelings of rapture and love attract heavenly realities into physical form.  For this reason, powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort. This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

        Close the eyes.  Feel flowing waves of unconditional love and happiness and bliss pouring in and through the heart.  Call forth angels of inspiration to guide the imagination to visualize and feel the most perfect ecstasies for yourself and for those you desire to serve.

        Go into meditation; on the inhalation, attune to an ecstatic vision and flow with feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

         Continue doing this in prayerful attunement and focus, calling on us to help you and them.

        As you are doing this we, the angels of ecstasy and rapture do our part.

        Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

        It is so easy.

        There are two very important things that we wish to emphasize.  One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven.  The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

        So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

        With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn this, try this, and see.

        MIRACLES !!!

        ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

        A…Through the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, we teach you to tap the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness. We help you release all imperfections to Divine Being for transformation into another state. [umlaut A, ae]

        *

        H…Through the power of the word, we help you translate the work of universal consciousness and receive and send out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of pictures.  In other words, we help you develop and use clairvoyance to create with the divine virtues.

        *

        A…With the virtue of enlightenment, we inspire in you eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance and higher states of consciousness, and the transformation of imperfection. [umlaut A, ae]

        *

        H…We bring through the power of the word in order to give each letter dynamic creative power.  Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with sound, color, meaning, sensation, and feeling.

        *

        B…Through the virtue of universal consciousness, which includes the understanding of polarity, we help you learn to charge physical objects with great power and transformative energy.

        *

        Umlaut O, oe…We help you see through the eyes of Love Divine, and visualize and feel the indwelling Divine Perfection in others.

        O…With the divine virtue of justice, we teach you to evoke contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.

        *

        N…Through the virtue of supreme happiness, which is the seventh heaven of delight, we connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states and empower seekers to facilitate enlightenment of others.’

        *

        MIRACLES

        ***

        Footnotes

        If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at  pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
        spiritus@...

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line  spiritus@...

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        ******************

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

        spiritus@...

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF
        ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        *