Fw: [LovingOneAnother] Dedicated to Michael Schlosser

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hello everyone:

      I am not sure if this song was attached to this message or not, but I did not receive it, if it was.  So just to follow through with what Carol started, I have attached the music for all to enjoy and I must say that this was a very beautiful tribute.

      If someone else had the same idea, that is fine.  I just felt the urge to add this tribute myself to something wonderful that was started by our special friend, Carol.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs to all,

      Patti

      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((CarolCynthiaDIrenaMariaPollyPatti)))))))))))))))))))))))))

      For Michael, once again:

      The world is much better for having had you in it.  Now your loving countenance and beautiful face will be in Heaven with a loving and blessed God who, I am sure, has welcomed you with arms wide open.  And you will most assuredly never be forgotten by those loved ones left behind, and you will always hold a special place in the heart of those who knew and loved you.