Re: << lovingpurelove >> Michael's Transition

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hello Judith and all, especially Cynthia, if you are here now or read this at a later date:

      Judith, what you said about Michael was so beautiful and wonderful!  I have always wished that I could express myself as beautifully as you do and that is even more true today.

      I am also glad that you wrote after long because I think of you so often and am always wondering how you are doing.  I am just glad that you are still reading the messages from the group, at least intermittently, and hope that things are going better for you than the last time we talked.

      Too bad it sometimes has to take a tragedy for us all to interact with each other because our lives are so complicated and busy, but I am so glad very glad to know that you are still among us.

      My heart continues to ache for Cynthia in her loss.  I just hope she has people around her to give her love and support because one can only imagine the intense feelings she is going through during this time so such great sorrow in her life. I just wish I lived close to her so I could be there for her.  She is just so much on my mind since I received Polly's message yesterday, and all I can think of is wanting to give her some kind of comfort.  Just know, sweet Cynthia, that I am sending you as much healing energy and love as is possible, and that I am continuing to ask God and His healing angels to do the same.

      Peace, love,  light and angel hugs,

      Patti