RE: << lovingpurelove >> Tragic loss of a dear loved one

  • Kay Levin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Sending love and light to Michael on his journey and to Cynthia.

      Kay
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Divine Angels bless and shower you, unconditional love to you and your near and dear ones
        with love and light..   i can sense the same..... for have no words to express the same..

        love, light are ur wings will be guide u to ur hearts desired relam.
        love hugs
        gulshan

        http://mail.yahoo.com