A Message?

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Dear ONEs

      Just after I posted through on Michael's passing, my television seemed to have turned off - no picture and no sound.

      I am back in my office, down a long hall and then through the kitchen before getting to the room with the TV.

      I just went to turn it back on and discovered that somehow it had switched from the main connection to the #1 connection which comes in through the VCR, which is off.

      The remote, which is necessary to make this change, was simply sitting there on the table, and there is no one else here to have changed it.

      In Light,

      Judith Marie