Michael's Transition

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      All love to Cynthia and Michael at this time of apparent separation.

      I was thinking last night of how difficult it can be for the one who is left behind as our loved ones soar into the fullness of their being.

      In his time on Earth in this lifetime, Michael did so much for all of us in spreading spirit and being an advocate for the environment.

      There is no question but that his ongoing spirit is a brilliant beacon of Light

      Love and Light,

      Judith Marie
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Thank you my sister......Cynthia

        All love to Cynthia and Michael at this time of apparent separation.

        I was thinking last night of how difficult it can be for the one who is left
        behind as our loved ones soar into the fullness of their being.

        In his time on Earth in this lifetime, Michael did so much for all of us in
        spreading spirit and being an advocate for the environment.

        There is no question but that his ongoing spirit is a brilliant beacon of
        Light

        Love and Light,

        Judith Marie

        Posting message to this list: