Re: [SpiritusAngelMessages] Tragic loss of a dear loved one

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello Polly:

      I just read this message and my heart hurts so much for those two beautiful soulmates.  If Michael had been sick in the past few weeks, I guess I missed it because I can't seem to recall reading anything about it in any messages shared with these groups.

      My heart hurts for her so very much because their love story was one of a kind and,from what I know about them, the love they shared is not shared by many people on this earth.  They were very lucky to have found each other while they were both living in this incarnation.

      I am sure she is devastated and that she needs some time to get herself back on track, so until she lets us all know she is ready to interact with us again, I will keep her in my thoughts, in my heart and in my prayers.  Michael was a very special man and, while I know he is now with God, I am also praying that he had an easy and peaceful transition to the other side.

      If you talk to her, please let her know how sad I am for her and how much I am now feeling for her in my heart.

      Thanks so much for sharing this information with us today.  Because you and she are such special friends, I am sure that she will get in touch with you before she is ready to face anyone else.  So please be sure to give her my love because she and Michael (because he was a such a part of her) are two of my favorite people in the world, just as you are, and I hate so much to think of her hurting alone any longer than she feels necessary.

      So I will be keeping her in my prayers for as long as needed, asking God and His healing angels to be with her and to comfort her as she deals with this great loss in her life.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Her dear beloved husband, Michael, has suddenly passed on.
      She is taking as much space as she needs.
      She wants me to fill in until she is able to share with us again.

      All love, light, and strength to ascending Michael.
      All love, light, and strength to Cynthia to carry on.

    • Patti Garrett

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          May God bless Cynthia, and her family, all she
          touches, all she loves, with
          Peace,
          Prosperity,
          Perfect Health,
          Harmony,
          Humility, and
          Happiness,
          Always,
          Forever.

          http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda, God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness Thomas
        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
            Yes Patti, I must not spend much time on the computer right now, but my
            spirit guided me to read your messages. Oh what grace and light and love
            flows through them! I am speechless. Cynthia

            Her dear beloved husband, Michael, has suddenly passed on.
            She is taking as much space as she needs.
            She wants me to fill in until she is able to share with us again.

            All love, light, and strength to ascending Michael.
            All love, light, and strength to Cynthia to carry on.

            Posting message to this list: