Tragic loss of a dear loved one

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      I'm so sorry to tell everyone ---
      Cynthia just called.
      Her dear beloved husband, Michael, has suddenly passed on.
      She is taking as much space as she needs.
      She wants me to fill in until she is able to share with us again.

      All love, light, and strength to ascending Michael.
      All love, light, and strength to Cynthia to carry on.

    • Kay Levin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Sending love and light to Michael on his journey and to Cynthia.

        Kay

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Divine Angels bless and shower you, unconditional love to you and your near and dear ones
          with love and light..   i can sense the same..... for have no words to express the same..

          love, light are ur wings will be guide u to ur hearts desired relam.
          love hugs
          gulshan

          http://mail.yahoo.com