NuAgape - #001 - 2 AUGUST 2005 - The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love - Do what you heart tells you to do

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Seeking Truth
      wherever it may lead

      Leaving Behind our Conditioned Memories
      We free ourselves for Perfect Living in Perfect Love
      Today's Music is:  One day at a  Time
      (Background is Sunset at Port Dickson Malaysia 30 July)

      God does the work

      When we cease using God as a Tool for our own use.
      When we allow TRUTH GOD to operate
      the operation is extensive, wide, unlimited, complete.
      Difficulties melt away and are dissolved Miraculously
      when

      GOD DOES THE WORK and WE TRUST

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDA
      The Beautiful Malay Lady to helped me Discover Crystals
      (She will not give us a Photo)

      Today's Message was for Me
      and to be shared with all

      I completed and sent IGLOO yesterday and laid down to rest and commune with Quan Yin
      The thought came to me.

      How can I let go of all attachments and still have GOALS
      is there a contradiction?

      Is that a Question I heard?

      mmmmmmmmmmm Yes I guess it is, I said

      OK
      Then you will get an answer
      as long as it is IGLOO tomorrow

      So this is what I was told

      To achieve your Goals and dreams
      YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE GOAL AND DREAM

      So what is the point of Goals and dreams if I let them GO, I asked

      You still don't understand the significance of LETTING GO do you Jag,

      I guess not if you have to say that.

      OK
      Lets spell it out

      Anything you hold onto is not for your highest good
      ANYTHING AT ALL

      Yes you need Goals and DREAMS
      but if they Control you
      your Goal and or Dream will never Materialise in the way that is for you best
      Yes Visualisation Works
      Yes Affirmations Work
      Yes MIND Techniques work
      however,Mostly they work
      SHORT TERM
      because you need to HOLD ON to KEEP THEM.

      OK so how do I achieve what I believe to be my
      INSPIRED GOALS AND DREAMS

      LET GO and LET GOD

      So what do I let go of

      ANYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND

      So the debts I have owed to me(us) - Let them Go
      The Debts I (We) have - Let them Go
      Making a Difference - Let it Go
      IGLOO - Let it go
      Hurricane of Happiness - Let it Go
      Our Book - Let it Go
      Tibet - Let it Go
      The Spiritual gifts I have received - Let them go
      My Business Challenges - Let them go
      Corporate Healing - Let it Go
      My Relationship Issues- Let them go
      and so as I went through a very long list of everything and everyone who came to mind the answer was always
      LET THEM - IT GO
      SO I DID

      Then I was told
      One of the Reasons Brasil did not materialise was that I was Too attached to it

      HUH?????????

      Jag you are learning lessons not previously taught as you move to higher levels of consciousness
      The more you (and others) understand the significance of your soul contract
      the more you will understand and experience
      that what used to work
      is not going to work any more.

      OK
      So I have let go of everything and everyone!

      Do I do anything?
      Surely I must do something!

      YES YOU DO

      The path of Inner peace is releasing control over everything over which you have no control

      OK THEN WHAT???

      Set your Intentions

      OK
      So can I set TIBET
      Yes
      Can I set IGLOO
      Yes
      YOU MUST CHANGE THE NAME TO NuAgape
      Can I set Corporate Healing
      Yes
      Can I set Anything else
      NO

      HUH
      Those Three things will ensure everything else that you NEED for your chosen mission manifests in total Perfection
      Now what
      Then follow the leads that come to you
      without any attachment to the result
      Do what you heart tells you to do
      Nothing more - Nothing Less

      Then and only then can WE in the Higher Realms assist you in Manifesting all that has to "FALL" into place

      REMEMBER
      In everything you set your dream and goal - others are involved
      and
      HEAVEN
      NEVER
      INTERFERES WITH FREE WILL
      so
      if those needed for your Dream or Goal exercise their free will AWAY from their involvement with your goal
      Then
      PLAN B is activated
      or
      PLAN C

      SET YOUR GOAL AND DREAM
      AND LET IT GO
      WATER IT EVERY DAY
      WITHOUT ATTACHMENT
      and
      WATCH THE MIRACLES
      GREATER THAN YOU COULD EVERY EXPECT
      MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE

      wow

      Yes Jag
      WOW
      It was time for this Wisdom

      NOW USE IT
      SHARE IT
      TEACH IT
      AND
      LIVE IT

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (NuAgape)-  2 August 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      -IX

      Pronunciation: ee’ sh

      Qualities: Jaguar ,integrity, heart-knowing, alignment with divine will, magician, shaman , night seer, priest, magic

      Ix is known by myriad faces: the Sun runner, the torchbearer of the larger vision, the healer, the mystic builder, the initiator into the mys­teries. It is also the magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the heart. Such wisdom is not the intellectual un­derstanding known in Western culture; it is the wisdom that comes from an alignment of mind and heart. An open, trusting heart is a re­fined tool of perception. Allowing yourself to "not know" opens the door of the mind to a deeper understanding of the universe, be asks you to fully utilize this aligned mind to participate in magic.

      As Starhawk, author of The Spiral Dance, says, magic is "the art of sensing the subtle, unseen forces that flow through the world, awaken­ing levels of consciousness beyond the rational" Magic's dimensional doorway opens through simply being. It appears to be extraordinary, yet it can often be found within the ordinary if your eyes are open to seeing it. When you realize that all possibilities exist, you understand what magic really is. When you see the world as thinly veiled to other realities, then magic is everywhere and always. Today, the portals of the greater reality are open. This is the long-awaited time in which the magic of cosmic consciousness is descending into receptive hearts.

      The embodiment of integrity, Ix asks that all tools, all power, and all abilities be lovingly filtered through the intentions of the Divine. In that light, a statement of empowerment for magicians such as you is the following: "As a wise instrument for the Divine, I set myself free of my past and walk into the future now. With integrity, I stand in the light, in alignment with divine will. I know that whatever serves the larger vision also serves me, and I act in alignment with that knowing. I understand that all things are possible, and from that knowledge springs my innate magician ship. In humility, my dear presence magnifies to include all abilities that appear magical to limited consciousness. I am com­plete. All of myself dances around the centre of my being, in alignment with cosmic consciousness. I stand in unmarred correspondence with the original condition of the light."

      A universal tool associated with the magician is the wand, which represents wisdom in the beneficial use of will. Will that is out of align­ment with the Divine looks outside of self for answers and empower­ment. Looking inside for guidance returns you to natural attunement and sensitivity. Learn to utilize the wand to align your will with the Divine—to focus and channel healing, wisdom, and love to others.

      Ix is also the architect, diviner, mystic builder, geomancer, astrologer, mathematician, shaman, and shape shifter. Shape shifting may be seen as doing what is required in the moment. It is the act of changing of masks or appearances to serve the intentions of the Divine. be has the ability to move with silent ease through the dimensions, slip­ping like a graceful jaguar, unnoticed, through the "hole between the worlds." In the existential world, be is the shaman, priest, and healer. It can appear to be many different things to different people.

      Another powerful symbol associated with IX is the all-seeing eye, the eye of Horus. This is a symbol of entrance into other dimensions. Ix is a keeper of the flame of initiation into sacred, ceremonial magic. Simply stated, initiation is a rite of passage into a more expanded hologram of experience, bestowing gifts and spiritual powers, be is the initiator into the mysteries of lineage, the use of symbols and metaphors, and the evocation of divine archetypal energies. As you are seeking understanding about initiations, rites, ordinances, and installation into offices, call upon Ix to guide and teach you.

      The energy of IX also asks you to "hold the light high." As a magician, you act as a torchbearer, a "Sun runner for the wisdom fire." You are able to move in the physical world on behalf of Spirit and to travel into other worlds bearing the torch of the heart's wisdom. The energy of Ix asks you to be aware of the many realities in which you already exist. You are much more than you may be consciously aware of. Being a magician means taking the evolutionary initiative to become all that you are. Right now, you are walking into the fullness of your true identity.

      Ix offers you initiation in Grafting your dimensional light body, refin­ing your magician's cape so that it becomes the sail, the means of transport through the vast seas of consciousness.

      Ix also invites you to step into self-empowerment. Empowerment comes from self-acceptance, integrity, and commitment to your evolu­tion. Self-empowerment is not to be found outside oneself. Anything from the outside that brings you empowerment also has a divine founda­tion within you. If you feel a need for the approval of others, look to self-empowerment. When you feel effectively engaged, doing what gives you joy, your energy naturally expands to include more of who you are, and magic flows synchronistically into your life. Claim your alignment with the highest wisdom. Call forth divine action in all that you do!

      The magician is a tool of the light, a conduit for the work of Spirit. A wise magician is spontaneous and transparent, allowing magic to come in rather than trying to control it or make it happen. A magician dances the dance of love through offering gifts of freedom to others. This is real magic. Freed from the need to use power to manipulate or control, a magician uses wisdom to manifest liberation and love.

      The number for Ix is fourteen, which represents the mastery of worlds and realities. The colour for Ix is translucent opalescence. Close your eyes and see your dream-coat. Don't be surprised if a certain colour appears for your coat; this holds a great teaching for you. The multicoloured, iridescent dream-coat represents the magician's multiplici­ty of specific energies and abilities. Opalescence symbolizes the magical interweaving of the higher resonances, as well as all the mystery and multiplicity that are parts of the grand illusion. In the larger pattern, all colours and forms are part of the greater harmony. If you wish to ac­cess the qualities of Ix, focus on translucent opalescence or the irides­cent, multicoloured dream-coat.

      A special crystal for Ix is Moldavite. An extraterrestrial material that fell to Earth in a meteorite, it has a very expansive vibration for accessing other realities.

      Shadow Wisdom

      One shadow of Ix can be seen in issues regarding integrity. Integrity comes from an intention to be honest and true to yourself and others. Having integrity means that you can be trusted to do what you say you will do. It also means that your actions are congruent with your feelings. Integrity comes from a deep connection with self. It is characterized by a willingness to speak your truth, to address your shadow issues honestly, and to complete issues with yourself and others.

      Ix also reveals issues of control and personal power. Look into your life to see how these issues might be manifesting. Do you sometimes feel a need to hold on, to control, to have things your way? Is your per­sonal will combined with a desire for recognition, approval, status, or fame? This society may have rewarded you for functioning from a place of personal power. Many people in this shadow seem calculating and controlling, using their minds without alliance to their hearts. The need for control arises when you feel insecure or no longer connected to that which creates meaning and satisfaction in your life.

      Similarly, people who view power as something outside themselves may see magic as the art of controlling people and nature. This percep­tion creates its own lessons. In this shadow, you may unconsciously bend or distort data. Some magicians may even feel justified in using their personal power to bolster their self-assurance or to manipulate others. In the darkest part of this shadow, manipulation is enacted for the sheer pleasure of power.

      Everyone may be willful from time to time while learning how to align personal will with divine will. In this process, let your heart show you the way. Face your insecurities and step into who you truly are—a wise and powerful human being, a magician of living. As you open to divine will, you will naturally resolve issues of personal will and power.

      Ix also offers you an opportunity to create allies out of your fears and insecurities. Perhaps you are carrying issues from past lifetimes— deep wounds that create present issues of pain, anger, or betrayal. These experiences may be clouding your vision. In order to acquire clear sight, begin to interact with and integrate these shadow teachers. The founda­tion for this integration is creating an ally of fear and a loving accep­tance of all aspects of yourself. This heals the underlying structure that supports ego and insecurity. It also quiets the mind and aligns it with the heart, taking you into a space of clarity and self-empowerment.

      Also, remember that magic is not restricted to a particular system. In the shadow of Ix, you may be lost in the appearance of form. For some, the magic of ceremony and ritual may become separated from its deeper meaning. There is also the issue of ceremonial leaders who separate the ceremony from its participants by implying that they have superior status or knowledge. Everyone has direct access to divinity. Does the wearing of your "robes" or magician's cape represent status or authority to you? If so, set this illusion aside! The real magician's cape is transparent to the will of the Divine!

      The transformation offered in this shadow is found in utilizing the limitless field of possibilities. As a divinely aligned magician, you con­sciously create in an infinite field of probable realities. You work in holographic realities that can be seen as lenses of perception, light, and vibration. Your creative energy moves freely into this field, drawing to itself whatever supports the manifestation of your vision. All of your conscious and unconscious thoughts help to shape the form in which your vision will manifest. This is why clear intention, prayer, medita­tion, and evocation are so important. With divine timing, energy comes together to support your specific vision. A critical mass is reached, and it precipitates into being. As you open your belief system to such super-conscious creativity, all things become possible, including magic, miracles, and divine intervention.

      Harmonic Wisdom

      The harmonic wisdom of Ix is melody, the progression of single tones within a composition. Ix symbolizes the sacred journey of your individual life. As a harmonic magician, you are a novel yet universal container for the expression of the Divine. While you play the melody of your journey's spirit song, the Creator provides the harmony.

      Melody is to music what story line is to a story. Utilize the elements you have chosen for exploration in your life—your gifts, talents, abilities, motivations, circumstances, and the other characters in your play. Or­chestrate the most interesting and growth-engendering story line from this combination of possibilities. Understand that you are the player and the played in the melody in your life.

      You undoubtedly remember having been moved to tears by a par­ticular melody. Melodies awaken heartfelt feelings. They call forward memories and connections with other times and places. Ix embodies this ability, being the quintessence of truth held within your heart-knowing. As with a haunting melody, Ix is like a feeling bridge that connects you with the unseen and that which seems to have been forgotten. The musical descriptors of this harmonic wisdom are timbre, the characteristic of any tone that distinguishes it from any other, and spinto, a compelling and intense tone colour. These two qualities reveal the uni­queness and colour of your sacred journey

      And Now Jag

      Take the Gifts of IX and Use them

      They are your Birthright

      Use them IN Love

      To Return Love,Truth and Balance

      in any situation you are called to assist.