Fw: Joke of The Day...

  • ~*Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:05 AM

      An HMO Manager at the Pearly Gates

      Two doctors and an HMO manager died and lined up at the pearly gates for admission to heaven. St. Peter asked them to identify themselves.

      One doctor stepped forward and said, "I was a pediatric spine surgeon and helped kids overcome their deformities." St. Peter said, "You can enter."

      The second doctor said, "I was a psychiatrist. I helped people rehabilitate themselves." St. Peter also invited him in.The third applicant stepped forward and said, "I was an HMO manager. I helped people get cost-effective health care." St. Peter said, "You can come in, too."

      But as the HMO manager walked by, St. Peter added, "You can stay three days. After that, you can go to Hell."

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5601288358&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
      I Can Do It Cards Affirmations For Creativity
      A 12-Card Deck by Louise Hay