Fw: Good Ones

  • ~*Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005

      "When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
         * Author Unknown
       ========================

       "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
         * Drew Carey
       ========================

       "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I
       don't like and just give her a house,"
         Rod Stewart
       ========================

       "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a
       desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it.  At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
         * Jeff Foxworthy
       =======================

       "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and  only enough blood to run one at a time."
         * Robin Williams
       ========================

       "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving  an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base."
         * Dave Barry
       ========================

       "What do people mean when they say the computer went down on them?"
        * Marilyn Pittman
       ========================

       "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should
       treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, hey should give you two weeks notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp."
         * Bob Ettinger
       ========================

       "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim."
         * Paula Poundstone
       ========================

       "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better
       verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: "Duh."
         * Conan O'Brien
       ========================

       "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway
       through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow  learner."
        * Lynda Montgomery
       ========================

        "I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
         * Richard Jeni
       ========================

       "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the
       impersonators could be dead."
         * Johnny Carson
       ========================

       "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
         * Paul Rodriguez
       ========================

       "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned
       sixty, and that's the law."
        * Jerry Seinfeld
       ========================

       "Remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of
       fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?"
         * Warren Hutcherson
       ========================

       "Bigamy is having one spouse too many. Monogamy is the same."
         * Oscar Wilde
       ========================

       "Suppose you were an idiot . . . . And suppose you were a member of Congress ..... . . . But I repeat myself."
          * Mark Twain
       ========================

       "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Afghanistan."  * A. Whitney Brown
       ========================

       "Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out
       a man's genitals through his wallet."
        * Robin Williams
       ========================

       "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as  the only time of the month that I can be myself."
        * Roseanne

       "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
          * Billy Crystal

       "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
       you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of  that!'"
          * Dave Barry
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5601288358&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
      I Can Do It Cards Affirmations For Creativity
      A 12-Card Deck by Louise Hay