IGLOO - #0081 - 1 AUGUST 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - We have to remove the BLINKERS and the BONDS

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Seeking Truth
      wherever it may lead

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is:   Dancer

      The True Teacher Is One With Universal Will. One With the Universal Consciousness.
       And the Servant of All

      There can be no real understanding

      if we listen only to those things that soothe us.
      That gratify or confirm our beliefs and our ideas.

      It is an art to listen to everything

      Without prejudice

      Without building up our defences to

      Protect our ignorance

      Our confirmed beliefs

      Our original knowledge

      Our particular idiosyncrasies and

      Our points of view

      And listen to find

      Out the truth of the matter.

      It is only truth

      That fundamentally frees us.

      Not conclusions or speculations

      But the perception of what is not true

      What the mind is made up of

      Is not TRUTH!

       Truth is beyond the mind

      TRUTH

      Can never be revealed to a MIND

      That is
      Narrow

      Bigoted

      Conditioned with beliefs

      And

      Knowledge that is

      Blinding and Binding

      (From the introduction to the Yoga of Christ)
      I was getting ready for my Sunday Morning Presentation to My clients and staff
      and asked for something I NEEDED
      and the words above opened for me
      (Ps I started by singing to 200 people "You are my Sunshine" and the story we shared on Saturday)

      Almost everywhere we turn we are presented with
      "We need to search for KNOWLEDGE"
      and so we are conditioned to thirsting for this KNOWLEDGE
      so that when an opportunity opens for us to
      "ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE"
      We are tempted to
      JUMP RIGHT IN
      And with a Bound and Blinded MIND
      we soak up what
      EXPERTS TELL US
      Just because they are "said to be experts".

      We have to remove the BLINKERS and the BONDS
      so that as we search for what we do not know
      we let go of what we do not need anymore.
      In preparing the PowerPoint Slides for Sunday I was again reminded in the most blinding of ways that
      anything worth doing or having requires
      EFFORT
      Lots of EFFORT
      like climbing the Himalayas
      We get led to believe that things are EASY and in the initial stages of our quest we
      FEEL GOOD
      until the FIRST OBSTACLE APPEARS
      and
      WE GIVE UP.
      And sometimes we
      GIVE UP
      When the Top of the Mountain is Just beyond the next ridge.

      I leave you with a Prayer I originally learnt from Robert Schuller
      When faced with a Mountain
      I WILL NOT QUIT
      I will keep on trying
      UNTIL
      I find a pass through
      Tunnel underneath
      or
      Simply stay
      and
      Turn my Mountain
      Into a Gold Mine
      WILL YOU??

      CONSIDER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

      THE TRUTH IS JUST A  LIE THAT
      HAS NOT YET BEEN DISCOVERED

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  1 August 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share IGLOO with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read IGLOO? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      From the Osho Tarot Deck  0 THE FOOL
      0. The Fool

      A fool is one who goes on trusting; a fool is one who goes on trusting against all his experience. You deceive him, and he trusts you; and you deceive him again, and he trusts you; and you deceive him again, and he trusts you. Then you will say that he is a fool, he does not learn. His trust is tremendous; his trust is so pure that nobody can corrupt it.

      Be a fool in the Taoist sense, in the Zen sense. Don’t try to create a wall of knowledge around you. Whatsoever experience comes to you, let it happen, and then go on dropping it. Go on cleaning your mind continuously; go on dying to the past so you remain in the present, here now, as if just born, just a babe.

      In the beginning it is going to be very difficult. The world will start taking advantage of you...let them. They are poor fellows. Even if you are cheated and deceived and robbed, let it happen, because that which is really yours cannot be robbed from you, that which is really yours nobody can steal from you.

      And each time you don’t allow situations to corrupt you, that opportunity will become an integration inside. Your soul will become more crystallized.

      Commentary:

      Moment to moment, and with every step, the Fool leaves the past behind. He carries nothing more than his purity, innocence and trust, symbolized by the white rose in his hand. The pattern on his waistcoat contains the colours of all four elements of the tarot, indicating that he is in harmony with all that surrounds him. His intuition is functioning at its peak. At this moment the Fool has the support of the universe to make this jump into the unknown. Adventures await him in the river of life.

      The card indicates that if you trust your intuition right now, your feeling of the 'rightness' of things, you cannot go wrong. Your actions may appear 'foolish' to others, or even to yourself, if you try to analyse them with the rational mind. But the 'zero' place occupied by the Fool is the numberless number where trust and innocence are the guides, not scepticism and past experience.

      Today's background The scene from my Hotel Room on Saturday Evening before Sunset