[ANGEL] 9 Leo, The Angels of the Mystic Path

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2005

      9 Degrees Leo

      The Angels of the Mystic Path

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Anemalon’

      Beloved

      “This host is a good initiator into all mystical ways, especially in the way of love and holiness. He explains to the student the difference between the way to holiness and the one to perfection.”

      There are two paths for those who seek Enlightenment.  One of these is The Path of Perfection, and the other is The Path of Love and Holiness.

      The Path of Perfection is the path of mastery.  In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.  This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yoga and shamanism.  This is the path of a spiritual warrior, a warrior who conquers the enemy within, and thereby conquers the enemy in the outer.

      The other path, The Path of Love and Holiness, is the Mystic Path that we nourish for the Children of Love and Light.

      The Mystic Path, the Path of ‘Anemalon’,  is the path of attunement to the original blueprints of perfection, to releasing and transforming all imperfection, Supreme Happiness, Omnipresence of Divine Being and Feeling, mystical faculties and control over negative beings, the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Love,  transmutation into Perfection through eyes that see through Cosmic Love and justice and harmony that brings about the highest happiness.

      The light blue radiance of Wisdom and Enlightenment, the virtue of letter A, emanates from those who meditate on Divine Mind.  In meditation, experience yourself as pure being that is one with Divine Consciousness and all Creation. Locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus with the body as an entire Creation , swirling all around you.  Visualize the light blue color of wisdom and enlightenment shining throughout all of your body from a tiny sun in your lungs, and feel the mystical faculties that come from mental unity with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the Divine Blueprints of Creation. Enliven this by flowing with feelings of wisdom and enlightenment,  inwardly toning the letter soft A, ahhh, to the musical note of G ringing throughout.  Sense ease and relaxation. Feel the gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic talent, and control over the beings of mind and air. As you do this, the purity of all original ideas in Divine Mind become known, and the Oneness of All Life is understood.

      Then meditate on releasing all imperfection for transformation through the virtue of umlaut A,ae, shining with a loamy brown light from a tiny sun in the leg region, with the sensation of weight, to the musical note of C.

      On the path of Love and Holiness, the self becomes the crucible of Divine Happiness that transforms everything around it.

      Supreme happiness, the virtue of letter N of ‘Anemalon’,   results in flowing feelings of the joy of the ONE BEING, the Unified Field of Life.  Supreme Happiness bonds the mind with the heart.

      Meditate on the dark red color of supreme happiness radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Meditate on the highest state of happiness that can be imagined, a state of the supreme seventh heaven of delight.

       Enliven the feeling of happiness by inwardly toning the musical note A while sensing chill and coolness, for this is a virtue of the water element of feeling.

      This virtue gives control over the drive for self-preservation and complete control over the feeling world.  It gives control over the coherence of any material thing.

      The next virtue of the mystic path is Omnipresence, consciousness that is united with Divine Consciousness and Being and ONENESS of ALL. This is the deep purple divine virtue of letter E.

      Each step of this path requires a choice.  It is the choice between focusing attention on the outer appearance of the Many or focusing attention on the indwelling presence of the One within the many.

      Meditate on deep violet color shining everywhere in all, and especially radiating from a tiny sun in the midriff area.

       Visualize consciousness of deep purple color penetrating all and enliven the feeling of ONENESS by inwardly toning the sound of letter E to the musical note of D.  Sense Divine Consciousness and Feeling-penetrating-all.  Meditate on ONE LIFE that lives in all, like ONE tree that has many branches, leaves, and roots, yet is ONE TREE. Feel your unity with Divine Consciousness that fills all of space and all beings.

      In Love and Holiness, we stand with you as the fires of bliss and purity remove any trace of separation between your soul and the One Being.

      We open your eyes to see the Beloved in everything.

      We help you to see and to understand that the Many ARE the One.

        Even in beholding the presence of a beloved mate, the most fulfilling

      experience consists in loving the qualities of The Divine, the transcendent presence of The ONE, as it is being expressed in the embodied form of the beloved, seeing into the deeper beauty of The Divine as it manifests in this person.

       The One is the omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient indwelling DIVINE LOVE and Consciousness that exists inside all outward forms of the beings of the world and Creation; of spirit, mind, emotion, and form.

      We guide your footsteps safely into the arms of the Beloved Divine, which exists as the truth of everything.

      We stand in awe as the crown of Enlightenment shines forth from your brow.

       Omnipresence gives control over the feelings of self and others, because in this state the consciousness is one with all consciousness everywhere.  Omnipresence unites individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness.

      The Mystic Path is a path of devotion to feeling Divine Love flowing in each and every moment.

      Flowing feelings of Divine Qualities are magnetism that attracts perfection into form. Flowing feelings are the change process. Flowing feelings are magnetism that attracts new realities on Earth.  Flowing feelings and magnetism glow with the most beautiful blue green light, and are the essence of letter M of ‘Anemalon’.

      Meditate on a beautiful blue-green color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space, that fills the body with a sense of coolness turning to chill.  Inwardly chant the sound of letter M to the musical note D and enliven the FEELINGS OF flowing emotion and ecstasy.

      In the flowing of this Love, enlightenment, letter A, walks hand in hand with feelings of supreme happiness and service to THE ONE.

      All else falls away.

        This is the greatest enchantment, and this enchantment creates bliss.

      The light blue light of wisdom and enlightenment is meditated on again, awakening mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and artistic talent. With attunement to the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, all imperfection is gladly released for transformation. Then the loamy brown light of release and control over destructive passion and negative beings is strengthened.  Freedom from clinging to old paradigms, values, and possessions that no longer serve the highest good is heightened.  Transformation of reality on all levels is mastered.  Transformation through release is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, of ‘Anemalon’.  This virtue reveals that in reality there is no true death, there is only transformation from one state into another.

      We are the heavenly hosts who walk with you on this path of Love and Holiness.

      We help you merge with the translucent olive green light of the sum total of all the divine virtues taken together, the virtue of letter L.  All of these divine virtues together reveal the splendor and majesty of the Divine. This splendor awakens feelings of awe, and gives true spiritual morality, courage, vitality and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others. This virtue gives equilibrium between will, thought, feeling, and form, and perfect health, beauty, and youth.

      Meditate on the deep clear olive green color radiating from a tiny sun in the lung region, shining throughout and filling the body with a sense of ease and relaxation. Meditate on the greatness of Divine Life and Love in the form of the purest and most profound of virtues.

       Enliven feelings of awe by inwardly toning the letter L to the musical note F.

      We go before you, we go behind you, and we walk on each side of you.

      We awaken the Divine Love that gives cognition of the indwelling perfection of everything in Creation. Cognition brought about by Love Divine, the virtue of transmutation into perfection, is the virtue of letter umlaut O,oe.  Transmutation into perfection shines with a deep orange light to the musical note of D-sharp. It shines from a tiny sun in the midriff area, and has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all in Creation.

      Then the ultramarine blue light of divine justice and harmony is awakened, it is the virtue of letter O.  The power to evoke any feeling and to have absolute success is gained by this virtue.

      Meditate on a beautiful electric blue light radiating from a tiny sun in the leg region. Contemplate justice and harmony and the appreciation and recognition of Divine Laws.

      Enliven feelings of success and satisfaction for all by inwardly toning the letter O to the musical note of C.

      This virtue gives a high power of judgment and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.  It gives contentment and poise in the emotions and the ability to evoke any situation in the feeling world. It brings success and satisfaction in all material situations.

      Harmony and Justice for all awakens the shining deep red light of the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is the outcome of this Mystic Path. Complete safety, joy, freedom, and the understanding of the movement of all humans and animals are gained.

        The ability to comprehend, see, sense and control the mental matrix, which is the bonding between the emotions and the spirit, between feeling and will. with its sphere of action, in self and others is mastered.

      The joy of Supreme Happiness penetrating all, the letter N of  ‘Anemalon’,   is a flame of Transfiguration, Enlightenment, and Redemption.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Anemalon’, we inspire with choirs of ecstasy and devotion

      THE MYSTIC PATH.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'A-N-E-M-A-L-O-N'

      ***

      ‘A-N-E-M-A-L-O-N’

      The melody formed by the virtues of the letters of our name are the notes of G, C, A, D, D, G, C, F, D-sharp, C,  and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      NOTE:

      I am back on line with deep gratitude to Polly for sending out the angel messages the last few days.

      Here is an important addition for the 8 degrees Leo The Angels of Breath message,  also known as The Angels of ‘Romasara’:

      Breath contains both air and moisture. The moisture, or water, is impregnated and charged with the flowing magnetism of feelings that attracts that which has been willed, visualized, and thought into form.  Even the smallest amount of charged water has the ability to change all water that it comes into contact with. On the outbreath, the moisture in the breath is in immediate contact with the moisture in the air of the macrocosm, and this magnetism ripples out to the entire Unified Field of magnetic energy in the astral plane.

      ***

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 30, 2006

        9 Degrees Leo

        The Angels of the Mystic Path

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Anemalon’

        Beloved,

         There are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment.

          One of these is The Path of Perfection.

         The other is The Path of Love and Holiness.

        The Path of Perfection is the path of mastery.  In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.  This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.  It is the path of the spiritual warrior, who conquers the enemy within.

        The other path, The Path of Love and Holiness, is the one that we, the Angels of the Mystic Path, guard and nourish.

        This is the path of the Flowing Heart Divine attuned to the original blueprints of Creation that manifest the splendor and majesty of God and supreme happiness.

        On the path of Love and Holiness, the self becomes the crucible of God’s transforming Love and Rapture.

        This rapture is the flame of Transfiguration, Enlightenment, and Redemption.

        This is the path of devotion to The Presence of God in everything that exists.

        In the rapture of this Divine Love, enlightenment walks hand in hand with service, and all else falls away.  This enchantment creates bliss and awe.

        Each step of this path requires a choice.  It often is the choice between focusing attention on the outer appearance of the many or focusing attention on the indwelling presence of The One.   Even in beholding the presence of a beloved mate, the most fulfilling experience consists in loving the qualities of God, the transcendent presence of God, as it is being expressed in the embodied form of the beloved.

         The Many includes all of the outer appearances of the beings of the world; of spirit, mind, emotion, and form.  The One is the omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient indwelling DIVINE LOVE and Consciousness that exists inside all of these outward forms.

        By seeing all through the eyes of Love Divine, indwelling divine magnificence is revealed and awakened into form.

        We are the heavenly hosts who walk with you on this path of Love and Holiness.

        We go before you, we go behind you, and we walk on each side of you.

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Anemalon’, we inspire people with choirs of ecstasy and devotion

        on this path of Rapture.

        We open eyes to see the Beloved in everything.

        We help to see and to understand that the Many ARE the One.

        In Love and Holiness, we stand with each person as the fires of bliss and purity remove any trace of separation between the soul and the One Being.

        We guide footsteps safely into the arms of The Beloved, which exists as the truth of everything.

        We stand in awe as the crown of Enlightenment shines forth from the brow of each child of light on the path of Holiness.

        We are the Angels of the Mystic Path.

        MIRACLES

        ‘A-N-E-M-A-L-O-N’

        A…Wisdom and Enlightenment come to those who meditate with the intent of becoming one with Divine Mind.  Visualize yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus and see your body as giant universes swirling all around you.  Visualize the light blue color of wisdom and enlightenment filling all of your body from a tiny sun in your lungs, and inwardly chant the note of G ringing throughout.  Fill yourself with a sense of ease and meditate upon the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.  As you do this, the purity of all original ideas in Divine Mind is known, and the Oneness of All Life is understood.

        umlaut A, ae,… control over negative passions and negative beings is gained.  Freedom from clinging to old imperfect paradigms, values, and possessions is attained.  Transformation of reality on all levels is mastered.

        *

        N…Supreme happiness comes from identifying with the ONE BEING, the unified field of life.  This state of happiness bonds the mind with the heart.

        Meditate on a dark red color radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen.  Inwardly chant the musical note A with a sensation of chill and coolness.  Meditate on the highest state of happiness that can be imagined, a state which eliminates everything else but the supreme seventh heaven of delight.

        This virtue gives control over the drive for self-preservation and complete control over the feeling world.  It gives control over the coherence of any material thing.

        *

        E…The divine virtue of omnipresence is represented by this letter.

        Meditate on a deep violet color shining from consciousness that penetrates all filling your body and inwardly chant the note of D.  Feel the sense of Divine Consciousness-penetrating-all, and meditate on the ONE LIFE and consciousness that fills all of space and all beings.  This gives control over the feelings of self and others, because in this state the consciousness is one with all consciousness everywhere.

        *

        M…This letter represents emotion, fluidity and change.  Emotion is the attractive feminine magnetic power of the universe.  Emotion creates reality by ATTRACTING energy into physical form.  By fanning the flames of feeling within the heart to great fluidity, the power to transform reality is attained.

        Meditate on a beautiful blue-green color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen that fills the body with a sense of coolness.  Inwardly chant the musical note D awhile flowing with divine feelings.

        *

        A…This letter represents the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment. The rapture of the heart of love brings enlightenment to others through clairvoyance, telepathy, and artistic gifts.

        Umlaut A, ae…Imperfections in self and others are released back to Divine Being for transformation.

        *

        L…The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues taken together.  These virtues represent the splendor and majesty of the Divine and gives great spiritual morality, courage, vitality and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others.

        Meditate on a deep clear olive green color radiating from a tiny sun in the lung region that fills the body with a sense of ease and relaxation.  Inwardly intone the musical note F and flow with feelings of the highest divine virtues, the greatness of God in the form of the purest and most profound of virtues.

        This virtue gives true morality, equilibrium between will, thought, feeling, and form, and perfect health, beauty, and youth.

        *

         Umlaut O, oe…Look with eyes of love divine, seeing the indwelling perfection that resides in all Creation. This is the secret to transmutation.

        O…The letter O represents divine justice and harmony.  The power to evoke any feeling and to have absolute success is gained by this virtue.

        Meditate on a beautiful electric blue light radiating from a tiny sun in the leg region.  Inwardly chant the musical note of C.  Contemplate justice and harmony and the appreciation and recognition of Divine Laws.

        This virtue gives a high power of judgment and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.  It gives contentment and poise in the emotions and the ability to evoke any situation in the feeling world. It brings success and satisfaction in all material situations.

        *

        N…The virtue of supreme happiness is the final outcome of this focus of will-visualization, attention, feeling, and sensation. Complete safety, joy, freedom, and the understanding of the movement of all humans and animals are gained.  The ability to comprehend, see, sense and control the mental matrix with its sphere of action in self and others is gained.  The mental matrix is the bonding between the emotions and the spirit, between feeling and will.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
        spiritus@...

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line   spiritus@...

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        ******************

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

        spiritus@...

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF
        ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 31, 2007

          9 Degrees Leo
          The Angels of the Mystic Path
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Anemalon’

          Beloved,

           There are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment:
          The Path of Perfection
          and
          The Path of Love and Holiness.

          The Path of Perfection is a path of mastery.
          In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.  This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.  It is the path of the spiritual warrior, who conquers the enemy within.

          The other path, The Path of Love and Holiness, is the one that we, the Angels of The Mystic Path, guard and nourish.

          This is the path of The Flowing Heart of Love Divine attuned to the original blueprints of creation. Flowing unconditional love transmutes creation to manifest the splendor and majesty of God with supreme happiness.

          Stop for about 90 seconds. Tune in to your body, tune in to your feelings, your thoughts, and your desires. Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, intense or numbed out, regardless, Love with Unconditional Love.

          Now spend the next 90 seconds tuning into the outer world. Tune into the physical world out there, to the emotional world, to the mental world and to the world of desire. Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, uplifting or upsetting, love with unconditional love flowing from your heart divine.

          As you can see from this exercise, on the path of Love and Holiness the self becomes the crucible of God’s transforming Love and Rapture.

          This flowing Love is a flame of Transfiguration, Enlightenment, and Redemption.

          This is the path of devotion. Love reveals The Presence of God in everything that exists.  Love transmutes all into its original Divine state.

          In the rapture of feelings of Divine Love, enlightenment walks hand in hand with service, and all else falls away.

           This is Divine Enchantment that creates bliss and awe.

            Even in beholding the presence of a BELOVED MATE, the most fulfilling experience consists in loving the qualities of God, the transcendent presence of God, as it is being expressed in the embodied form of the BELOVED.

          Each step of this path requires choice.  Often it is the choice between focusing attention on the outer appearances of the many or focusing attention on indwelling presence of The One.

           The Many includes all of the outer appearances of the beings of the world; of spirit, mind, emotion, and form.  The One is the Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and Omniscient indwelling DIVINE LIFE, INTENTION, MEANING, AND  LOVE that exists inside all of these outward forms.

          By seeing all through eyes of Love Divine, indwelling Divine magnificence is revealed and awakened into manifestation.

          “Love conquers all.”

          “The greatest of these is love.”

          We are the heavenly hosts who walk with you on the path of Love and Holiness.

          Through the Divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Anemalon’,
          we inspire people with ecstasy and devotion on this path of Rapture.

          We open the eyes to see The Divine Beloved in everything.
          We help reveal that the Many ARE The ONE.

          In Love and Holiness, we stand with each person as fires of bliss and purity remove any traces of separation between the soul and The One Being.

          We guide footsteps safely into The Arms of The Beloved, which exist as the truth of everything.

          “Underneath it all are the everlasting arms.”

          We stand in awe as the crown of Enlightenment shines forth from each child of light on The Path of Holiness.

          _____     _____

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 31, 2009

              9 Degrees Leo
[...]

               Here is a practice that we recommend.

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 31, 2011

                  9 Degrees Leo

                  The Angels of the Mystic Path

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of ‘Anemalon’

                  Beloved,

                  There are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment: The Path of Perfection and The Path of Love and Holiness.

                  The Path of Perfection is a path of mastery.  In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.  This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.  It is the path of the spiritual warrior, who conquers the enemy within.

[...]

                  Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Anemalon’, we inspire people with ecstasy and devotion

[...]

                  The Akashic element is practiced in the solar plexus, seen as a hollow space.  The akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all.  Since the solar plexus is in the akashic region, a person works neither inductively [seeing the body filled through breathing in] or deductively [seeing the outer universe filled through breathing out] when working with the akasha principle because akasha cannot be condensed, it is everywhere all of the time.  Letter U is the original sound of the akasha principle.

                  Using any of these exercises with the divine virtues and elements enlivens tremendous forces and powers within the physical body and the outer universe.  It is necessary that, in order to maintain balance and harmony, that the strongest personal intention and invocation FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED, be used on an on-going basis.

                  Footnotes:

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  1-800-204-2473

                  Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                  ***********

                  ******************

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationery by Polly Menendez

                  Feel free to share these messages.

                  Home site:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  www.sacredpaintings.com

                  Conference Call Updates

                  go to www.spiritussanctus.com

                  and click the appropriate link.

                  THE LAW OF ONE

                  We are all one.

                  When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                  When one is helped, all are healed.

                  one with all;

                  I give thanks that this is done.

                  SO BE IT!

                  Skyesong.mid

                  http://www.tnet.com.au/~starlight/midi_page.html

                  misted by foxleap

                  from Charles Curran Art

                • Spiritus

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 30, 2013

                      Light Body

                      9 Degrees Leo
                      The Angels of the Mystic Path
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Anemalon’

                      Beloved,

                       The ancient teachings say that there are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment:

                      The Path of Perfection
                      and
                      The Path of Love and Holiness.

                      The Path of Perfection is a path of mastery.

                      In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.

                      This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.

                      It is the path of the spiritual warrior, who conquers the enemy within.

                      Miracles happen through spiritual mastery of oneness with Divine Being, faith, and visualization.

                      The other path, The Path of Love and Holiness, is the one that we, the Angels of The Mystic Path, guard and nourish.

                      This is the path of The Flowing Heart of Love Divine attuned to the original blueprints of creation.

                      Miracles happen through the transmuting power of divine Love.

                      Flowing unconditional love transmutes creation by dissolving imperfections to manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Being which is omnipresent in everything with supreme happiness.

                      Stop for about 90 seconds.

                      Tune in to your body, tune in to your feelings, your thoughts, and your desires.

                       Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, intense or numbed out, regardless, Love with Unconditional Love.

                      They say that the longest journey any person ever takes it the journey from the head to the heart.

                      The electromagnetic power of the heart is 5000 times stronger than that of the head.

                      Make this journey.

                      Go into your heart.

                      Now tune in to whatever thoughts or awareness you have, within yourself or in your outer world and LOVE it for one and a half minutes!

                      Do this for one and a half minutes to witness the Power of Love to Transmute.

                       merkaba

                      Tune into the physical world out there or within, to the emotional world, to the mental world and to the world
                      of desire.

                       Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, uplifting or upsetting, love with unconditional love flowing from your heart divine.

                       hopi
                      As you can see from this exercise, on the path of Love and Holiness the heart becomes the crucible of Divine transforming Love and Rapture.

                      This flowing Love is the divine flame of Transfiguration, Enlightenment, and Redemption.

                      This is the path of devotion to love itself, omnipresently and omnipotently.

                       Love unveils The Presence of God in everything that exists.

                      Love transmutes all into its original Divine state.

                      In the rapture of feelings of Divine Love, enlightenment walks hand in hand with service, and all else falls away.

                       This is Divine Enchantment that creates bliss and awe.

                        Even in beholding the presence of a BELOVED MATE, the most fulfilling experience consists in loving the qualities of God, the transcendent presence of God, as it is being expressed in the embodied form of the BELOVED.
                       378983_10151114672161139_2090262415_n
                      Each step of this path requires choice.

                      It
                      is the choice between focusing attention on the outer appearances of the many or choosing to focus instead on the indwelling presence of The One that dwells within the many.

                       The Many includes all  the beings of the world; of spirit, mind, emotion, and form.

                      We help reveal that THE One is the Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and Omniscient indwelling DIVINE LIFE, INTENTION, MEANING, AND  LOVE that exists inside all of these outward forms.

                      By seeing all through eyes of Love Divine, the power to create miracles by uncloaking the indwelling Divine magnificence is revealed.

                      “Love conquers all.”

                      “The greatest of these is love.”

                      We are the heavenly hosts who walk with you on the path of Love and Holiness.
                       []
                      Through the Divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Anemalon’,
                      we inspire people with ecstasy and devotion on this path of Rapture.

                      We open the eyes to see The Divine Beloved in everything.
                      We help reveal that the Many ARE The ONE.

                      In Love and Holiness, we stand with each person as fires of bliss and purity remove any traces of separation between the soul and The One Being.

                      We guide footsteps safely into The Arms of The Beloved, which exist as the truth of everything.

                      “Underneath it all are the everlasting arms.”

                      We stand in awe as the crown of Enlightenment shines forth from each child of light on The Path of Holiness.

                      We are the Angels of the Mystic Path.

                       Blue Star

[...]

                      lions gate 2013

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 31, 2014

                      Light Body

                      9 Degrees Leo
                      TheAngels of the Mystic Path
                      The Path of Divine Love
                      Also known as

                      TheAngels of

                      Anemalon

                      Beloved,

                       The ancient teachings say that there are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment:

                      ThePath of Perfection
                      and
                      ThePath of Love and Holiness.

                      The Path of Perfection is a path of mastery.

                      In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.

                      This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body, often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.

                      It is the path of the spiritual warrior, who conquers the enemy within.

                      Miracles happen through spiritual mastery of oneness with Divine Being, faith, and visualization.

                      The other path, The Path of Love and Holiness, is the one that we, the Angels of The Mystic Path, guard and nourish.

                      This is the path of The Flowing Heart of Love Divine attuned to the original intent and blueprints of creation.

                       Love unveils The Presence of God in everything that exists.

                      Love transmutes all into its original Divine state.

                      Miracles happen through the transmuting power of emotions of divine Love.

                      Flowing unconditional love transmutes creation by opening the eyes to recognize indwelling omnipresent divinity and dissolving imperfections to reveal the splendor and majesty of Divine Being,omnipresent in everything, thus awakening flowing emotions of supreme happiness.

                      Stop for about 90 seconds.

                      Tune in to your body, tune in to your feelings, your thoughts, and your desires.

                       Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, intense or numbed out, regardless, radiate it with emotions of Love, with Unconditional Love.

                      Experience what happens!

                      They say that the longest journey any person ever takes is the journey from the head to the heart.

                      The electromagnetic power of the heart is 5000 times stronger than that of the head.

                      Make this journey.

                      Ask yourself in each and every situation, "What would love do?"

                      Go into your heart.

                      Now tune in to whatever situations are concerning you, within yourself or in your outer world, and flow emotions of divine LOVE to it for one and a half minutes!

                      Do this for one and a half minutes and witness the Power of Love to Transmute.

                       merkaba

                      Tune into the physical world out there or within, to the emotional world, to the mental world and to the world
                      of desire.

                       Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, uplifting or upsetting, bless and transmute it,  flow emotions of divine love to it from your heart divine.

                      Message 11 of 13 , Jul 31, 2015

                      Light Body

                      9 Degrees Leo
[...]

                      Tune in to your body, tune in to your emotions, your thoughts, and your desires.

[...]

                      In the rapture of emotions of Divine Love, enlightenment walks hand in hand with service, and all else falls away.

[...]

                      This virtue gives control over the drive for self-preservation and complete control over the emotional world.

                      It gives control over the coherence of any material thing.

                      E…The divine virtue of omnipresence is represented by this letter.

                      Meditate on a deep violet color shining from consciousness that penetrates all filling your body and inwardly chant the note of D.

                      Feel the sense of Divine Consciousness-penetrating-all, and meditate on the ONE LIFE and consciousness that fills all of space and all beings.

                      This gives control over the emotions  of self and others, because in this state the consciousness is one with all consciousness everywhere.

                      M…This letter represents emotion, fluidity and change.

                      Emotion is the attractive feminine magnetic power of the universe.

                      Emotion creates reality by ATTRACTING energy into physical form.

                      By fanning the flames of emotion within the heart to great fluidity, the power to transform reality is attained.

                      Meditate on a beautiful blue-green color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen that fills the body with a sense of coolness.

                      Inwardly chant the musical note D awhile flowing with divine emotions.

                      A…This letter represents the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.

                      The rapture of the heart of love brings enlightenment to others through clairvoyance, telepathy, and artistic gifts.

                      Umlaut A, ae…Imperfectionsin self and others are released back to Divine Being for transformation.

                      L…The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues taken together.

                      These virtues represent the splendor and majesty of the Divine and gives great spiritual morality, courage, vitality and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others.

                      Meditate on a deep clear olive green color radiating from a tiny sun in the lung region that fills the body with a sense of ease and relaxation.

                      Inwardly intone the musical note F and flow with emotions of the highest divine virtues, the greatness of God in the form of the purest and most profound of virtues.

                      This virtue gives true morality, equilibrium between will, thought, emotion, and form, and perfect health, beauty, and youth.

                      Umlaut O, oe…Look with eyes of love divine, seeing the indwelling perfection that resides in all Creation.

                       This is the secret to transmutation.

                      O…The letter O represents divine justice and harmony.

                      The power to evoke any feeling and to have absolute success is gained by this virtue.

                      Meditate on a beautiful electric blue light radiating from a tiny sun in the leg region.

                      Inwardly chant the musical note of C.

                      Contemplate justice and harmony and the appreciation and recognition of Divine Laws.

                      This virtue gives a high power of judgment and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

                      It gives contentment and poise in the emotions and the ability to evoke any situation in the emotional world.

                      Message 12 of 13 , Jul 31, 2016

                      Oh warriors of light!
                      Love conquers all!
                      Send love everywhere.

                      Light Body

                      9 Degrees Leo
                      The Angels of the Mystic Path
                        of Divine Love
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Anemalon

                      Beloved,

                       The ancient teachings say that there are two primary paths for those who seek Enlightenment:

                      The Path of Perfection
                      and
                      The Path of Love and Holiness.

                      The Path of Perfection is a path of mastery.

                      In this path lies knowledge and self discipline.

                      This path is one of perfecting the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the physical body,
                      often using ancient techniques of yogis and shamen.

                      It is the path of the spiritual warrior,
                      who conquers the enemy within.

                      Miracles happen through spiritual mastery of oneness with Divine Being, faith, and visualization.

                        It has been said that the longest journey any person ever takes
                      is the journey from the head to the heart.

                      The other path,

                      The Path of Love and Holiness,

                       is the one that we,
                       the Angels of The Mystic Path,
                      guard and nourish.

                      This is the path of The Flowing Heart of Love Divine attuned to the original intent and blueprints of creation.

                      Ask for our initiation.
                      Ask for your heart to flow with the most beautiful ecstatic divine love.
                      Ask for the supreme happiness
                      that love
                      awakens.

                       Love unveils The Presence of God in everything that exists.

                      Love transmutes all into its original Divine state.

                      Miracles happen through the transmuting power of emotions of divine Love.

                      Flowing unconditional love transmutes creation by opening the eyes to recognize indwelling omnipresent divinity.
                      Divine love excels in dissolving imperfections to reveal the splendor and majesty of Divine Being,omnipresent in everything,
                       thus awakening flowing emotions of supreme happiness.

                      Stop for about 90 seconds.

                      Tune in to your body, tune in to your emotions, your thoughts, and your desires.

                       Whatever you tune in to, good or bad, intense or numbed out, regardless, radiate it with emotions of Love, with Unconditional Love.

                      Experience what happens!

                        It has been said that the longest journey any person ever takes
                      is the journey from the head to the heart.

                      The electromagnetic power of the heart is 5000 times stronger than that of the head.

                      Make this journey.

                      Ask yourself in each and every situation, "What would love do?"

                      Go into your heart.

                      Now tune in to whatever situations are concerning you, within yourself or in your outer world,
                      and flow emotions of divine LOVE,
                       permeating it for one and a half minutes!

                      .

[...]

                      Umlaut O, oe

                      Message 13 of 13 , Jul 30, 2017

                      Oh warriors of light!