Re: Hello

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 8 1:27 PM
      Dear Steve,

      Both of your papers are very good. I appreciate both of them, and
      interested in reading more. Please send your "New World
      Consciousness" to the group.

      Steve, you will not need to withdraw from the group here; we should
      all stay as long as it exists, because we have no demands on one
      another, and we trust here that we are appreciated for our loving
      essence, or our unity with the Tao, as you so graciously express.

      We are appreciative that this group exists, but we are not overly
      focused here or trapped into a bubble. I believe we each are living
      and learning to serve the Divinity in the best manner we can.

      Your spiritual writings, and your presence will always be welcome,
      even when you get busy elsewhere. I know there are so many to help.

      I'm looking forward to learning more about your spiritual message.

      Love, Polly
    • ilive4ugod
      Message 36 of 36 , May 17, 2008
        I want to begin by saying that I feel very blessed to have happened
        upon this place. This month, in particular, I have been led in
        various directions in my spiritual path and have had some incredible
        experiences. This seemed to fit right in at the perfect time.

        So, I say hello and I look forward to what will enter my mail box!!!
        Blessings to all of you!