Simply, the present Moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2005

      Simply, the Present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you with love by Gaele Arnott, from Brisbane Australia

       The magical mystery of life
      is held within the mind of imagination.
      The power of belief is the key we hold
      so tightly within our heart.
      Just float free for a little while
      within the mind of imagination
      and belief will pass into a reality
      where wondrous tales are told
      and rewards do come
      with a pot of gold
      to the feet of your own rainbow.

      Gaele Arnott (c)
      Light a candle for peace.
      Will you join me each day at dinner time (the evening meal), whenever that may be for you,
      in asking that the world may come to see peace without war in our lifetime?
      We ask that innocent people no longer pay the price of maim and death for the crimes of those greedy for power and money?
      Let the thoughts of love pervade the mind of mankind in a unity of family unity.

      if you wish to be included on the moments list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      The candle graphic for peace was created by Patches Angel (USA)
      the stationery is a "kevins Creation"

      the midi playing is: Imagination

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.

      Visit My Website
      Kevin's Kreations

      Visit My Personal Website
      My So Called Life

    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11, 2005

        Simply, the present moment
        "Very few shamans attain the wisdom and the skill to track someone else's destiny.Only when you know your own essential nature, when you have tracked for your own original face, are you then able to assist another with the absolute non-attachment and compassion this kind of tracking requires. Everything in life leaves its track in time." Alberto Villoldo -from "Shaman, Healer, Sage" (ISBN 0-609-60544-5)
        We cannot ever understand another person's journey, for even if we think to follow the same path, each experience is unique.
        We each express our feelings in a way unique only to our own belief and understanding of those particular circumstances.
        Each of us look and see "happy" or "sad" depending on that moment.
        When I began to create the graphic for this moment message, it had been my intention to create something along the lines of the young women beginning their journey into Avalon. I had thought to create three young women beginning their voyage of discovery - rowed by a male person across the lake into the Isle of Avalon. ...however, my computer kept crashing on me ... until I began to listen and 'see' the message had a different perspective. Not one of past history.....and whether the stories of Avalon are myth or history is up to you. To me, they carry the symbology of a journey we each undertake and complete in this lifetime.
        At some point in our life we take that leap of faith which caries us into unknown territory. We are asked to walk alone for a while. It may be in our twenties or maybe not until we reach our seventies that we begin to think on the philosophy of our Life's purpose.
        It may even wait until those moments before we leave earthly life that we take the steps into our own feelings, insights into our spiritual being.
        I'm lucky once again this year that a family of Crested Pigeon have chosen a tree in my garden as their home in which to bring forth their young. The two parents sit sometimes together and sometimes one at a time to keep the eggs warm. They symbolise for me - eternity and life eternal. The last four years they have returned to sit in the tree outside my bedroom where they can greet me as the dawn arises. The first year I was 'surprised' at the noise the young ones made - and now, I look forward to their "chatter"
        my thought for today is simple - enjoy your journey
        listen to the symbology around you, knowing each experience is uniquely yours.
        with love from my heart to your heart
        Gaele

        Light a Candle for Peace

        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
        so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
        where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear.

        The Candle is from Patches Angel
         the background used in today's graphic is a Patches Angel creation

        the midi playing is: Path of No Path from Robert L. Kusiolek
        should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005

          Simply, the present moment
          The challenge we all face is to find ways to use the workplace as a forum in which to express and embody our deepest values. We can derive a sense of purpose, for example, from mentoring others or beign part of a cohesive team or simply from a commitment to treating others with respect and care and from communicating positive energy. The real measure of our lives may ultimately be in the small choices we make in each and every moment.
          Tony Schwartz and Jim Loehr- The power of Full Engagement
          (today's quote was shared with us from the desk calendar of John Allen)
          Good Morrow to you all, companions of heart and soul as we travel together along the pathway of life.
          Here I am back in the business of computer playing, with a brand new computer. It's a Biostar IDEQ - not much larger than a shoe box. Very quiet and compact. I chose it because of cost, size and on the recommendation of my sister, Christine who also recently bought some for home and business and was very happy with performance.
          My nephew, Ian came to "look over" the installation operation and see that all my sytems were operating as I would like them to at this moment. He looked into my 'old' computer to see what the problem was and why four technicians had not been able to help me to be fucntioning efficiently. Months of frustration with my 'feeling' that there was a simple solution if "I" only knew what it was. As soon as the side was opened on the computer Ian could see that there was something wrong with the MotherBoard - the electrolytes were leaking into and through the entire system. He said that the system was just slowly dying and that the leakage was slow and had been like this for sevral months. Ian asked me to look and see if I could pick the problem. Even being almost 'illeterate' on hardware matters it was easy to see the bulges and leaking coloured ooze. The codes on the Motherboard also showed that it was most likely still under warranty. So a phone call and a replacement and my 'old' computer is back up and running and I now have two working computers.
          I took a 'chance' and said No More Money on the 'old' computer - I'm forgetting it and starting afresh!!!!!!!!
          I probably could have returned the 'new' computer - but I'm still taking a leap of faith that for some reason - not yet clear - two computers are part of my future - Hindsight is wonderful and when that moment arrives I'll share with you whether I was taking the correct 'jump'

          My psychological thoughts also changed with the new computers.
          I had thought that I was doing something 'wrong' - that I was letting in viruses!
          maybe I was letting in hackers!
          maybe the power supply was wrong!
          I didn't know enough and so had to listen to outside advice - when my feeling had been - there's a simple solution
          BUT I needed help to find the solution.

          My well being has increased with the change in circumstances.
          My thought processes then began to think - if the electrolytes were leaking and 'killing' my computer - what was happening with the electryolytes in my body? Were they operating at top efficiency? Nothing in life is ever 'coincidence' and if we watch for the signs around us, we are given clues as to where we should be focusing thought and direction.
          We dehydrate very quickly if the electrolytes in our body are not efficient and being absorbed - we tire easily, we gain weight easily or loose wieght too easily, hunger is not balanced, sleep patterns are 'not right' etc..
          Are your electrolytes balanced?
          are they in Joy?
          dancing?
          Is your body working at its optimum capactity?
          We live on a water Planet with bodies which are mostly water - if the water is not 'looked after' - kept clean and running smoothly then we feel tired, run down, out of sorts.

          Electrolytes are salts that conduct electricity and are found in the body fluid, tissue, and blood. Examples are chloride, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. Sodium (Na+) is concentrated in the extracellular fluid (ECF) and potassium (K+) is concentrated in the intracellular fluid (ICF). Proper balance is essential for muscle coordination, heart function, fluid absorption and excretion, nerve function, and concentration.

          Tests for blood electrolytes measure certain minerals in the body. Electrolytes help keep the body's fluid levels in balance, and they're necessary to help the muscles, heart, and other organs work properly. (see article below)

          I had been drinking plenty of fluids - and yet I was still 'not right'

          We know we can survive for a long period of time without food - but we need water/fluid. We were told that we needed 8 glasses of water a day. If we drink coffee then we need more to flush the toxins through the kidney. This week my research into electrolytes has shown that the thinking on this has changed. I suggest you do your own research and speak to your own practitioner before following 'my thoughts'. What works for me is not necessarily how it is for you. Recursor is the imagery of your own mirror and not necessarily the mirror of someone else's mind and face. Certainly we pick up the thoughts of group consciousness, water being a BIG issue worldwide and here in Australia. In Brisbane we have just gone on to fairly strict water restrictions. Noting our water consumption and how we balance the water within our homes and bodies is not a bad idea.
          Water will be a big issue for some time to come, especially here we get very little rain.

          until tomorrow
          from my heart and soul to your heart and soul
          in love
           here in Brisbane Australia on this Saturday, the 15th day of October, 2005
          Gaele Arnott

          A pic of my new computer with some links to articles on this technology

          What Electrolyte Testing Measures
          Typically, tests for electrolytes measure levels of sodium, potassium, chloride, and bicarbonate in the body.

          Sodium plays a major role in regulating the amount of water in the body. Also, the passage of sodium in and out of cells is necessary for many body functions, like transmitting electrical signals in the brain and in the muscles. The sodium levels are measured to detect whether there's the right balance of sodium and liquid in the blood to carry out those functions.

          If a child becomes dehydrated because of vomiting, diarrhea, or inadequate fluid intake, the sodium levels can be abnormally high or low, which can cause a child to feel confused, weak, and lethargic, and even to have seizures.

          Potassium is essential to regulate how the heart beats. When potassium levels are too high or too low, it can increase the risk of an abnormal heartbeat. Low potassium levels are also associated with muscle weakness.

          Chloride, like sodium, helps maintain a balance of fluids in the body. If there's a large loss of chloride, the blood may become more acidic and prevent certain chemical reactions from occurring in the body that are necessary it to keep working properly.

          Bicarbonate prevents the body's tissues from getting too much or too little acid. The kidney and lungs balance the levels of bicarbonate in the body. So if bicarbonate levels are too high or low, it might indicate that there's a problem with those organs.

          Other Substances Measured
          In addition, electrolyte tests measure blood urea nitrogen and creatinine, which indicate how well the kidneys are functioning, and glucose, which indicates whether the pancreas is making enough insulin.

          Blood urea nitrogen (BUN) is a measure of how well the kidneys are working. Urea is a nitrogen-containing waste product that's created when the body breaks down protein. If the kidneys are not working properly, the levels of BUN will build up in the blood. Dehydration and excessive bleeding can also elevate the BUN levels in the blood.

          Creatinine levels in the blood that are too high can indicate that the kidneys aren't working properly; high creatinine levels also can cause kidney failure. The kidneys filter and excrete creatinine. So if they are not functioning properly, creatinine can build up in the bloodstream. Both dehydration and muscle damage from trauma also can raise creatinine levels.

          A doctor can determine the cause of any kidney problems by comparing BUN and creatinine levels.

          Glucose is a sugar that is released into the body during digestion as the cells' main source of energy. The body uses glucose as a fuel for body functions. Glucose levels in children may be high if they have diabetes or are attempting to fight off severe infections. Low blood glucose levels - or hypoglycemia - can occur if a child has liver damage or is malnourished.

          Reviewed by: Barbara Homeier, MD
          Date reviewed: September 2005
          Originally reviewed by:
          Frederick Meier, MD

          http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/labtest5.html

          There is no particular reason for the URL's shared it's just some research articles found by me on water and electrolytes in the human body which may be found at:

          http://www.the508.com/insight/born2.html

          http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~cchieh/cact/applychem/waterbio.html

          http://umanitoba.fitdv.com/new/articles/article.html?artid=96

          http://www.ultracycling.com/nutrition/electrolytes.html

          Jag, Mirela Simenscou and I are offering a free Water Attunement on the 24th October, 2005.
          If you are interested in joining in this process please email Mirela rays.of.angels@... for further information
          Light a Candle for Peace
          I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
          in lighting a candle together,
          so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
          Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
          where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
          I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
          folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
          truly meant to play.

          the midi playing is: Dream -Cristorfi

          Today's graphic was created by Gaele using Corel Paint Shop Pro X

          the background graphic, used for electrolytes was found at:

          the candle graphic is a PatchesAngel design

[...]

          The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
          To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
          invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 22, 2005

            Simply, the Present Moment
            Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision.
            But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day.
            - Sanskrit Proverb   (today's quote is shared by Patti Garrett)

            In the centre front of today's graphic a small piece of Amazonite is held up to share with each of you.
            Amazonite helps to filter the information we receive, then combines with our natural intuitive ability, allowing for informed and guided choices.
             It is a healing tool which helps to open the heart, bringing balance to the throat and solar plexus.
            Of course there are other crystals and gemstones which also assist with this process. They lend us their energy for a time so that we may get our perspective into a balanced order.
            These early days of this new Millennium are times of great change.
            Tiredness, depression, aches and pains are occurring in parts of our minds and bodies that just didn't happen before. We are struggling to come to terms with the changes within our physical and spiritual DNA. If, in the past we thought to overcome all of life's challenges with our own resources, we now find that we are needing a crutch to help us move forward. A crutch is just that - a tool to assist us for a period of time until we can cope with the new steps forward. Nature does provide us with these tools, (despite what the pharmaceutical companies would have you believe) To carry a 'worry' stone, to take a vibrational or homeopathic remedy may assist during the process period of change. Amazonite in particular relates to the thyroid - an area related to our creativity and the way in which we express ourselves. In the past we have not learned to speak up for ourselves. We allowed our feelings to be 'over run'. In an effort to be  well liked we subdued our own desires and thoughts. This happened generation after generation until diseases such as  cancer, thyroid and throat conditions became prevalent in society. We as a society are being asked to heal these situations. Each time we pick up a tool to heal ourselves, we are also healing an aspect of and for humanity.
            During the Age of Pisces, we allowed our Solar Plexus to be the seat of natural intuition.
            The Age of Aquarius asks that we begin to filter our Intuition through the heart.
            Communication is no longer how it used to be.
            Technology has allowed us greater access to a networked Universe with whom we may communicate. Through this medium we are learning tolerance and compassion as we begin to 'know' our fellow Earthlings like never before.
            (ISP servers and yahoo are also teaching us patience as they upgrade and replace their technology, so  emails go to 'who knows where")
            Learning new communication skills is part of our evolution at this time of history.
            Looking through the window and really seeing what is there for us, then speaking of these new perspectives within integrity.
            Change is upon us. Change is within us. Change is around us.
            If you are feeling tired, depressed, alone, out of sorts, then maybe a crutch for a time is OK........but remember that the crutch which is suitable for me is not necessarily the same for you. Find your own tools. Create new ways and visions for yourself in the search.
            Meantime, until you do find your tools please share mine - the music, the graphic and the words are all part of the healing system through which we assist one another.
            To assist yourself - learn to laugh - one ha at a time. laughter oxygenates the blood and mind as well as increasing the potential of the immune system.
            Exercise no matter how gentle also increases healing within. When I was too sick to exercise, on the advise of my doctor, I had someone jump on a bouncer/trampoline while I rested my feet on the edge of the rubber. I progressed to just putting my feet on the bouncer/trampoline and gently pushing with my feet - gradually I had the energy to stand on the bouncer/trampoline. There were times when no-one was available to jump for me that I just sat with some music playing and 'imagined' that I was jumping.
            Crutches and other people's help are good, self-help is even better.
            until tomorrow
            it's from my heart to your heart in love
            Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane Australia on the 23rd November, 2005

            To Light a Candle for Peace
            I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
            in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
            Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
            where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
            I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
            folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
            truly meant to play.

            the candle graphic today is from PatchesAngel,Ohio USA

            today's graphic was created by me in Corel's Paintshop Pro 9, the gemstone used is amazonite
            the background scenes are -the rowboat from Daintree in Northern Queensland
            the pink tree is from a scene in the USA
            the figure is of Lindy Arnott (1975-2000)

            the midi playing today is: My Way (Elvis Presley)

[...]

            http://www.cosmicevolution.org/Reikicont.html

          • Gaele Arnott
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 27, 2005

              Simply, the present Moment
              Used to their best advantage, rituals provide a source of security and consistency without thwarting changes or undermining flexibility.
              Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz from "The Power of Full Engagement"
              (today's quote is shared from the desk calendar of John Allen)
              Today's graphic is from a photo of my niece who is visiting Canada this week. I received the photo this Monday morning (Australian time)
              The prettiness of this scene is breathtaking. You can feel and hear the silence.
              Here in the tropics a scene like this is truly remarkable. Amelia has lived all her life in countries with a tropical climate....so snow is exciting
              As the descendant of Anglo-Saxon genetics, my mind knows that this kind of climate was probable for my ancestors. Certainly the first sixteen years of my life were spent in a similar climate - 45 years on I still remember the feeling of cold....these days I like the 'hot' of a tropical climate.
              We all choose, either consciously or subconsciously the environment in which we are to live.
              For this period of our life we need the nature which surrounds us. Where we are living now, is absolutely the best place we can be at this time of our Life's journey.
              If we choose to look and listen everything which surrounds us provides us with the nurture and nutrition required for body, mind and soul.
              In the days before pharmaceutical companies convinced us and allopathic practitioners that we couldn't survive without their product, we used the tools of nature to sustain our health. Certainly there may be some 'medicines' which allow for a different healing process.... but pharmaceuticals have taught us about the quick 'fix' and not necessarily the cure. Our lives are busy and we don't have the time to learn what we need to use from nature. Most pharmaceutical product is the synthetic design of a natural remedy. We believe we don't have the time to stay at home for three weeks while the flu takes it's course - so a pill sends us to be up and about in a day or three. More people are looking to alternatives for many reasons - one of them being the cost of the quick fix, which is  the reason for this article today. I do have pieces of  paper which say I've been taught the 'right way' by government regulated bodies to use herbs and potions..... whether I've learned the right way from the teachings - is another story or article/s.
              A comment from a soul friend about the lack of funds to buy what she needed leads me to share a simple way to help you find what you need to heal. In pharmaceutical and allopathic medical terms, it's not necessarily approved..... but my piece of paper allows me to share with you anyway.
              In our local environment we have everything we need - already said I know - to help us through the tight moments of life.
              If the scene is as is shown in today's graphic one would wonder what there could be to find without spending any money.
              If you use all your sense and look around you there is always something, a twig, a leaf, snow, a stone or pebble, sand, a flower waiting to give you support.
              The best medicine can be found in your own backyard.,,,,and you can convert it through it's energy vibration to assist your own vibration. It'll buy you some time until you can cope and find the help you can afford to 'buy' commercial product and guidance.
              It may be a temporary measure until other advice can be found or it may be, as it was for me, a life's work of using and sharing the knowledge.

              This method is the how to make a vibrational remedy without spending a penny. As there are no preservatives of any kind the remedy is for short term use only and anticipates that there will be professional help found as soon as possible - even if the professional help supplies something similar.
              Go out from your house and using all the senses you can, find for yourself something from nature. I'm thinking flowers and gemstones because that is what I use in making the remedies, but for you it may well be a pebble or stick. Something will twinkle at you  shouting 'use me! use me!' when you allow it to do so.
              In a small bowl (not plastic) put one cup (250ml/8oz) of purified water - rain water is OK - but not water which has chlorine, fluoride or any other chemicals added to it. Nor can you boil tap water which has these additives and hope that they are removed - they aren't.
              add your 'find' to the water - if you have any doubts whether the leaf, stick, stone or flower has poisons, then sit the article beside the bowl of water..... the same if you have sand or dirt, place it under the bowl.
              leave your bowl of water and article which is sharing it's energy with you outside in the sun for a period not less than two hours, longer is also fine. If you know the dates for the new moon or full moon use these as a guide for greater energy vibration..... but it doesn't have to be.
              If you wish to add to the ambience of the 'cooking' period for you vibrational remedy you can play some music, imagine some devas or fairies assisting you or whatever you feel is appropriate to the exercise.
              Bring your energised water inside and store in a clean jar in the fridge. Because there are no preservatives this 'remedy' will not keep for longer than 14 days.
              Take a few drops of your essence each day - not more than 1 teaspoon at a time.....maximum three (3) teaspoons a day
              Allow the knowledge of nature's assistance to be of use to you emotionally and spiritually.
              If it helps you, have a mantra or chant to assist the intellect with the spirit of the occasion
              e.g. I am worthy of the bounty provided and ask the Universe for assistance in moving me forward through this challenging time.

              To Light a Candle for Peace
              I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
              in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
              Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
              where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
              I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
              folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
              truly meant to play.

              the candle graphic today is from Roberta in Virginal USA
              the frame used in today's graphic is a Patches Angel creation

              the midi playing today is: When You Believe (Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston)

              should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

              You can meet me through

              At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free" http://www.webmasterpaste.com/music.html  It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 30, 2005

                Simply, the present Moment
                The world never puts a price on you higher than the one you put on yourself - Sonja Henie
                (today's quote is shared from the desk calendar of John Allen)
                Our roles in society are changing as quickly as we would blink.
                Women are moving from the traditional home role into the workplace and men are redesigning how they view life and their function within it.
                We as a society have not reached a balance in this new structure as we all struggle to come to terms with the new emerging society. Various lobby groups bring sway over government and media as they all try for more government funding, more exposure for their cause and recognition of Their Right to speak.
                Meanwhile the individual struggles within their own family group to supply the needs of the coming generation with values of morality and self-worth.
                History shows us how far we have emerged from the old layers of thought. Technology allows us to share these new thoughts and to formulate our own ideas on the emerging changes.
                Sometimes we cling in comfort to the 'old ways'. They are familiar and known and we knew they worked - for us.
                Will the new changes bring - satisfaction, contentment, happiness?
                will there be time to sit and revise these changes?
                or will life be so filled with busyness that the truth of existence will pass un-noticed?
                It is up to us to learn how to speak out and instil the new growth with colour and beauty - maybe in different ways more suited to the social environment budding and blooming before us.
                I use the Martha Washington Rose with deliberation in today's graphic as a symbolism of change. Your interpretation of the role Martha Washington played in history may be different to mine - but the pink of the flower named in her honour, shows all the aspect we each carry within of Quan Yin, Mother Mary and the Christ Consciousness of love. Pink depicts the Divine Feminine which aches to be released. It is androgynous in gender and allows for balance to be brought into this world we all share. The pink of the flower allows us to see that Compassion for ourselves is a requirement of love.
                until tomorrow I share with you love from my heart to you heart
                gaele Arnott, from here in Brisbane Australia on the 1st December, 2005

                Please join me to Light a Candle for Peace
                I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal)
                in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
                Together we can create a reality free of greed and manipulation,
                where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement and in unconditional love.
                I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those
                folk who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are
                truly meant to play.

                the midi playing today is: Lady Madonna (Beatles) -lyrics below

                the background and frame used in the creation of today's graphic is from Patches Angel, Ohio, USA

                the Martha Washington Rose, the woman and the Australian male in the graphic are all tubed by me using Corel's PaintShop Pro

                LADY MADONNA

                Lady Madonna, children at your feet
                Wonder how you manage to make ends meet?
                Who finds the money when you pay the rent,
                Did you think that money was heaven sent?

                Friday night arrives without a suitcase,
                Sunday morning creeping like a nun,
                Monday's child has learned to tie his bootlace.
                See how they run.

                Lady Madonna, baby at your breast
                Wonder how you manage to feel the rest?
                See how they run.

                Lady Madonna lying on the bed,
                Listen to the music playing in your head.
                Tuesday afternoon is never ending,
                Wednesday morning papers didn't come,
                Thursday night your stocking needed mending.
                See how they run.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005

                  Simply, the present Moment
                  The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year" - John Foster Dulles
                  (today's quote is shared in love from the desk calendar of John Allen)
                  Here in Brisbane the Jacaranda tree heralds in, exam time and the end of the school year. Then, as it finishes flowering the Poinciana  flames into colour with a shout "Get ready for Christmas", summer is here - hot and steamy!!!!! (and this year very hot and REALLY, steamy - humidity is high).
                  The older suburbs have avenues of  large trees alive with the passion and foretelling of heat with the Red Poinciana.
                  My thought for today was to write to you of Venus - the planet and her close association with earth at this time. Venus can be seen from November 28 onwards and is closest to earth today, the 3rd December. It is possible to also view the shadow Venus casts on Earth. If you can find a 'dark' spot' away from city lights and holding a piece of white paper up photograph the shadow cast on your hand by Venus.
                  There are plenty of graphics of the planet Venus. In my 'goggling I accidentally found a Poinciana Tree so switched the direction of my thoughts to share with you Venus the Goddess of Love.
                  In Ancient times the 3rd December was the day of celebration for Venus and as we move forward through the Christian Advent calendar, she is a timely reminder of our ties with past ritual of love.
                  yesterday I suggested that as Chiron moves into Aquarius it was great time to resolve issues of the past. How better than through love?
                  In the Christian calendar Advent is celebrated with religious ritual , beginning the fourth Sunday before Christmas day. It is a time for remembering family and friends. It allows us time to travel back to our roots.
                  Each religion has it's own time for the recognition of  how we relate to family as well as for honouring God and the Universe.
                  Poinciana is indeed a worthy reminder of the flame which burns within us all as an aspect of the passion we may generate to take us forward into the coming year.
                  until tomorrow it's from my heart to your heart in love
                  Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane Australia on the 3rd December, 2005

                  Aphrodite is the famous 'Goddess of Love', equated with Venus by the Romans, and was the daughter of Zeus and Dione (a freshwater Nymph, daughter of Oceanus and Tethys). Another myth relates the tale of the castration Ouranos (Roman Uranus) at the hands of his son Chronos (Roman Saturn), and how his severed genitals were cast into the sea which engendered Aphrodite. She is often depicted in myth as having an ambivalent female nature which combines seductive charm, physical beauty, the drive to procreate, and a certain capacity for deception and intrigue. Also called Cypris (the Cyprian) by the Greeks, the cult of her origin was thought to have been out of the east near Cyprus. Aphrodite is a Goddess not of love in a modern romantic sense, but rather love as attraction, seduction and desire in an unabashed pagan way. She presides over sexuality and reproduction, the very thing necessary for the continuity of a community or civilization. Often young women made sacrifice to Aphrodite before their wedding ceremonies, so that their first sexual experience would be fruitful. In this sense there is an obvious connection in the imagery of the bountiful vegetation and fruits of the earth with the voluptuousness of Aphrodite.
                  Aphrodite's titles included Hetaira (courtesan) and Porne (prostitute) and she was considered a protectress by women in those professions who relied on seduction for their vocation. Aphrodite was worshipped by men for a safe voyage over the seas, and by magistrates and officials for her capacity to bring civic harmony and civility.

                  Please join me to Light a Candle for Peace
                  I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
                  so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
                  Together we can create a reality free of power, greed and manipulation,
                  where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement, within unconditional love.
                  I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those  who have chosen to leave this planet at this time,
                  so that we may awaken to the role we are truly meant to play.

                  the midi playing today is: Here Comes Santa

                  should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                  Poinicana is considered to be one of the most beautiful of all the flowering trees, the poinciana comes as a native from from Madagascar. It grows into an umbrella shape, about three times as wide as it is tall. In summer the crown of the tree is covered in large, scarlet flowers made up of five petals. Four of the petals are orange to scarlet; the fifth is white or yellow with scarlet or crimson spots and streaks. Poincianas grow in Brisbane and the tropics

                  Venus casting shadows?  shared by Patti Garrett from an article by Roxana Muise
                  "It's often said (by astronomers) that Venus is bright enough to cast
                  shadows... Few people have ever seen a Venus shadow. But they're there, elusive
                  and delicate and, if you appreciate rare things, a thrill to witness...
                  Instructions: Find a dark site (very dark) with clear skies and no
                  manmade lights. Be there at sunset. You'll see Venus glaring in the
                  southern sky: diagram. When the sky fades to black, turn your back on
                  Venus (otherwise it will spoil your night vision). Hold your hand in
                  front of a white screen e.g., a piece of paper, a portable white
                  board, a white T-shirt stretched over a rock and let the shadow
                  materialize... Technically speaking, Venus will be brightest between Dec. 8th and
                  15th. But Venus is about as bright now as it is going to be then.
                  From Nov. 28th to Dec. 3rd is the best time to look for Venus
                  shadows, because during that interval the moon will be absent from
                  the evening sky. After Dec. 3rd, you'll be observing moon shadows."
                  from:
                  http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/28nov_venusshadows.htm?
                  list16202  In addition to the Venus shadow adventure, Venus shares the sky at
                  dusk with the crescent Moon on December 4th.  The Moon will be occulting Mars on December 12, and will show itself  near Saturn on December 18, sometime after 9 PM. Happy Sky watching!Roxana Muise r2libra@...

                  Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

                  the  frame used in the creation of today's graphic is from Patches Angel, Ohio, USA

                  the tube for Venus came from Bottecelli's PrimaVera
                  the background of the Poinciana tree is from a Brisbane garden photo

                  *************************************

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 8, 2006

                    Simply, the present Moment

                    Passion makes the world go around. It is the juice that drives creativity. When you care enough to put your heart into your work, passion will keep you going through thick and thin. Henri-Frédéric Amiel

                    To be a success we first need to involve the heart.
                    It doesn't matter what the project (or relationship), if the heart does not sing - loudly, then we should rethink the direction we are taking.
                    The heart needs to be in tune with mind, body and spirit for the rhythm to beat to the wave we ride.
                    If all is out of tune then our feet won't dance - the steps don't match
                    -we become uncoordinated
                    - we stumble and fall
                    Joy is the propellant which makes our heart sing.
                    have you noticed how quickly time flies when you are happy?
                    and how slow the minutes take to tick by when you are in misery - just waiting for the next 'tick' so that you can just get through the day.
                    If you haven't yet found the passion which starts the heart, to turn the feet into the accelerators to dance the joy of life - where do you begin?
                    write a list of how you would like your life to be
                    clear out unwanted baggage - the debris of the past - and there is no better time than the beginning of a New year. As you list the possibilities and clean away the 'not needed' parts of life - begin to feel the stirrings of new enthusiasms.
                    Allow yourself a minute here and there to dream of a golden future, dancing through the days, with a smile on your face and "Happy" in the air.
                    Manifesting the order exactly how you wish it to be might not happen - straight away
                    but each beginning takes you closer to the desired outcome for you life.
                    Let your heart sing!
                    create a new rhythm - tap your feet wiggle your toes in expectation of  - Having It All!
                    It will come!
                    It will happen
                    Believe
                    and
                    Listen to the Heart of Your Heart

                    as My heart sings to your heart in love
                    it's from my soul to your soul with love
                    Gaele Arnott, here in Brisbane, Australia on the 8th day of January, 2006

                    today's music is: My Heart Sings (Bruce de Boer)

                    should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                    today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott
                    the frame used in today's graphic is shared from Patches Angel, Ohio, USA
                    the background photo was taken by Annie O'Brien, Australia from the window of an aeroplane of coastline in New South Wales, Australia

                    Please join me as together we  Light a Candle for Peace
                    I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together,
                    so that we as One People may dream together for Peace On Earth.
                    Together we can create a reality free of power, greed and manipulation,
                    where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely without fear or judgement, within unconditional love.
                    I ask that the flame burn eternally within our hearts in recognition of all those  who have chosen to leave this planet at this time, so that we may awaken to the role we are truly meant to play.

                    todays candle is shared with us by Judy, Las Vegas, USA

                     There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
                    *************************************
                    Evolution is a leap in consciousness

                    The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
                    To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
                    invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
                    "Simply the Present Moment" (c) 1998 Gaele Arnott

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006

                      Simply, the present Moment
                      Australia Day - January 26, 1788 -2006
                      In terms of white settlement Australia is a young country.
                      Geologically it's the oldest land on the planet.
                      On this day in 1788 Captain Cook sailed into Botany Bay (Sydney) to set camp with approximately 1373 people, half of whom were convicts from the British Isles. They had travelled on 11 ships for six months.
                      After the War of Independence with America, England could no longer send their convicts to America and so had searched for alternatives. Three failed attempts to South Africa resulted in this expedition to Australia.
                      For the indigenous people of Australia they recognise this day as a day of mourning. Although in 1788 they had welcomed the ships and their passengers - As with many pacific island cultures they were decimated by diseases such as measles and chicken pox, brought by the white man as well as violence between the two races. Traditionally the original Australians were peaceful people without the 'fierceness' in other countries. As with all of us they had the right to defend themselves against 'takeovers'. Stories of horror abound as to treatment through government policies well into the 1950's. As a people there are still many stories of ill treatment. As a community the majority strive to overcome the differences in living conditions. The indigenous people had and have a remarkable spirituality. The first settlers were very short sighted in not utilising the skills of the people from the land. It has taken a long time to recognise there is value in other cultures other than what we nowadays call 'western culture'.
                      I included in my graphic of the day a photo taken in Darwin of the original Australians welcoming all to Australia today. Generally it is considered an ill omen by the indigenous community for photos to be taken of them but this one is given freely and with permission.
                      Australia is the largest Island and in size is approximately the same size as the United States. I didn't check, but I think the population of the USA is about 230 million. Australia has a population of about 23 million. Already this number of people is proving that the land is not sufficient to sustain them. The land is mostly arid with either none or very little rainfall in most parts of the land. We are very rich in humour and music, both of which do not transport well to other countries. "outsiders' tend to not understand our local music and its humour, nor the colloquialisms of language. However I know that if anyone hears an Aussie saying "G'day mate, 'ows it going?" You know you are very welcome indeed to the shores of this land. No answer is expected to this greeting except to say back "Hi"
                      on this day I share with you love from my heart to yours
                      with a big Aussie welcome to come visit - anytime.
                      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia

                      today's music is: I still call Australia Home (Peter Allen)

                      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

                      today's graphic was created in Corel's Paint Shop Pro IX by  Gaele Arnott Australia
                      photos of used are Gaele and a friend at a beach in Port Macquarie, New South Wales (in mid-winter)
                      Gale and Lindy at Eungella, central coast, Queensland
                      Indigenous Australians welcoming to Australia in Darwin, Northern Territory.

                      I am descendant of two first fleeters - Lydia Munro and Andrew Goodwin - both of whom had a remarkable story to tell.
                      According to the Australian Genealogy Society, the Andrew/Goodwin line is the second biggest line of descendants in Australia.

                      Embarked at Portsmouth

                      • Officials and passengers: 15
                      • Ships' crews: 323
                      • Marines: 247
                      • Marines wives and children: 46
                      • Convicts (males): 582
                      • Convicts (females): 193
                      • Convicts' children: 14
                      • Total embarked: 1420

                      Landed at Port Jackson

                      • Officials and passengers: 14
                      • Ships' crews: 306
                      • Marines: 245
                      • Marines wives and children: 54
                      • Convicts (males): 543
                      • Convicts (females): 189
                      • Convicts' children: 22
                      • Total landed: 1373

                      During the voyage there were 22 births (13 males, 9 females), while 69 people either died, were discharged, or deserted (61 males and 8 females). As no complete crew musters have survived for the six transports and three storeships, there may have been as many as 110 more seamen.  Lots of people died when the First Fleet reached Australia, because of the lack of farming skills, the tools were bad quality and the food was rationed.

                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Fleet

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 8, 2006

                        Simply, the present moment
                        " . . . Patience is ever a Cosmic Virtue, providing this patience does not become a mere toleration of an undesirable status quo. Let men not seek change merely for the sake of change itself, but because the newly instituted processes will be an improvement upon that which is to be abandoned. In some cases it may even be desirable to let the weed grow beside the rose, and then when both are full stature, the one can be cut down and cast away and the other placed amongst the treasures of the heart.   http://www.ascendedmasters.ac/jophiel.html

                        I used this background as created by "me mate" Patches, in today's graphic for the symbology of "life".

                        In Aussie speak "me mate" as terminology carries a wealth and depth of feeling which surpasses terms such as my friend or sister .... as with all culture, phrases and terminology have a meaning which doesn't translate easily into other thought patterns in other culture.
                        such is the symbology of Jophiel, whose feminine 'counterpart' is Christine.
                        In Islam and Christianity the 'old stories' have Jophiel driving Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden then standing to protect the Tree of Life from the return of 'man'. As the background shows in the graphic the mist in the distance can cover the truth of the whole picture. Stories are repeated and reported and distorted through time. Belief systems of the storyteller also colour the version of the tale being told....and we can tell ourselves that we are as detached as we can possibly be in the retelling, but the culture of our daily life does colour our thoughts. It taps into our subconscious programme and draws unknowingly from us a belief system.
                        Jophiel can protect us from this belief system buried under thousands of years of genetic learning.
                        He brings us the ability to utilise the creative power within. Jophiel and Christine brings us the patience to understand that change happens slowly on many levels of our being.
                        Together Christine and Jophiel show us the life force we have within to reach out and Be the person whom we are meant to be. We can read for ourselves the stories as told by our forefathers and place an interpretation in them more pertinent to the times in which we live and the future which we are creating.
                        We can as Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Taoists, Pagans or indeed without religion become a community where the mists do lift and life becomes a place where everyone is 'me mate".
                        The symbology in today's background shows that the mists are still in the future, BUT they are dispersing. There is 'hope' for a future where we all may contribute equally to life as a community of One Family. It is possible for us all to feel that each is 'me mate' with differences of opinion and thought.
                        It may not seem a likelihood at the moment with so many wars and skirmishes all over the planet -
                        We are the change
                        We create the power of thought which can shift the mists, allowing for a clarity of vision within the bigger picture of life.
                        Jophiel and Christine may protect the Tree of Life from destruction but they also give us the power to reach again for the apple and taste the sweetness and nutrition it can bring to the palate of all.

                        with love from my heart to your heart
                        from here in Brisbane, Australia on the 9th August, 2006
                        Gaele Arnott

                        Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP9
                        the background was created and shared in love by patches Angel, Ohio USA
                        the tube used to depict Christine is from "BriarsUrielsmRM"

                        Also called Iophiel and Zophiel, his name means "Beauty of God". Archangel of the Third Ray, Jophiel is the Angel of Paradise and the Patron Angel of Artists. Archangel of Illumination, he teaches the outer consciousness the Power of Light within oneself, stirs the feelings, through Radiation of Illumination, into aspiration for spiritual things. He helps in absorbing information, studying for and passing tests, dissolution of ignorance, pride, and narrow-mindedness, and exposure of wrongdoing in governments and corporations. Jophiel helps in fighting pollution, cleaning up our planet and brings to mankind the gift of Beauty. Jophiel is said in Jewish lore to be a special friend to the angel Metatron, and is one of the chiefs of the choir of Cherubim. He is a ruling prince of the Order of Thrones and the first World Teacher for our world.It was the Archangel Jophiel who drove Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, after they ate the fruit of the forbidden tree. If this is the case, Jophiel receives also the honor of being the first angel to be mentioned in the Bible. In such a role, he is last left guarding the Tree of Life with a flaming sword to prevent the return of man.Jophiel is preceptor angel to the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japhet.  http://www.sarahsarchangels.com/archangels/jophiel.html

                        This awesome light teaches our consciousness to discover the creative force within. Divine ideas begin to manifest as his energy merges with your divine essence. Jophiel coordinates with a team of angels to see each vision through to physical manifestation. Call upon Jophiel to fill you with the perfect vision of what you desire.   http://groups.msn.com/TeenWitchesofthePaths/thearchangels.msnw

                        should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

                        the midi playing is : Life (from Cloud of Dust)

                        The Peace Candle
                        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
                          Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

                          the candle graphic was created by PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

                          Evolution is a leap in consciousness
                             There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

                            you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
                            Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

                            AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
                            Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail