[ANGEL] 28 Cancer, The Angels of the Music of the Spheres

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 18, 2005

      28 degrees Cancer

      Angels of the Music of the Spheres

      Also known as

      The  Angels of ‘Mennolika’

      Beloved,

      “This heavenly host is a master of the quabbalah, i.e., a master of divine theurgy. This head teaches the mature student how to use divine names, in the quabbalistic manner, for the various spheres. Apart from this, the student is informed about the various virtues of Divine Emanation, its cause and effect in each planetary sphere, from the quabbalistic point of view.”

      Feelings are analogous to sound. Through flowing feelings of the emanation of divine virtues of the various spheres, people attune to the music of the spheres.

      FEELING IN THIS WAY ATTRACTS THE EXPERIENCE OF HEARING THE BEAUTIFUL CELESTIAL MUSIC OF THE SPHERES.

       In this way a person FLOWS WITH THE MAJESTY OF DIVINE FEELINGS manifesting through the planets and lights of the heavens.

      In this way the magnetism of flowing feelings attracts Heaven to Earth.

      Through the blue green light of the divine virtue of flowing emotion, the virtue of letter M of ‘Mennolika’, we teach the Children of Light and Love to FLOW WITH FEELINGS, to be masters of the process of transformation and change, to understand the principle of fluidity, sensations and life spirit.  This virtue shines in the frequency of the musical note of D.

      The amazing discovery of the music of the spheres is made when a person learns to communicate through FLOWING FEELINGS with the consciousness of other planets and lights in the heavens.

      Through the deep purple virtue of divine virtue of omnipresence, the virtue of letter E, in the frequency of the musical note of D, we inspire infusing ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness and inspire the experience of unity with the divine omnipresence throughout manifestation.

      Through this divine virtue of Supreme Happiness that shines to the frequency of the musical note of A, we help the Children of Light and Love learn to control the mind world, in order to see and understand the mental stage of maturity of self and others.

      In addition, through this virtue, we attune to happiness, the seventh heaven of delight, that strengthens the desire for self preservation and gives the ability to perceive solutions to any problems.

      In the stories of saints and prophets of all cultures and times there are accounts of celestial music of the spheres heard in the presence of flowing great joy, ecstasy, insight and revelation.

      Through the deep orange light of the divine virtue of cognition brought about by Love Divine, the virtue of umlaut O, oe,  that vibrates to the musical note of D sharp, we inspire how to see through the eyes of Love Divine the perfection of everything and thereby enliven everything in its perfect Divine Expression.  This is the virtue of transmutation into perfection.

      This brings about the ultramarine blue light of Harmony and Justice, letter O, shining with the musical note of C, that awakens the knowledge that harmony is justice and justice is harmony.  Justice and harmony brings success and satisfaction to all.

      Through the beautiful translucent olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together, the experience of the splendor and majesty of Divine Providence is heightened with flowing feelings of all of the divine qualities of the interplanetary spheres in their celestial music.

       We teach Quabbalistic methods of charging medicinal remedies to effect cures and restore vital energies.  The Quabalistic methods are the meditations of the divine virtues on the level of being, will, mind, emotion, and sensation first within the self experienced as the microcosm and then in the outer Creation experienced as the macrocosm. All of the divine virtues taken together is the virtue of letter L, of ‘Mennolika, that vibrates to the frequency of the musical note of F.

      We enliven within the Children of Light and Love the mastery of Cause and Effect, the light opalescent light of the divine virtue of letter I, that vibrates to the frequency of the musical note of G.

       Memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy between the micro and macrocosm are perfected, and the control of breath enlivens and restores life.

      Through the silvery blue light of omnipotence as the first light, the virtue of letter K that vibrates to the musical note of B, individual will is united with Divine Will for the highest good, which empowers with infinite faith to manifest ideas and feelings at will, and to control the treasures of Earth.

      *

      Through the light blue light of wisdom shining in the musical note of G, the virtue of letter A, the Children of Light and Love become masters of the mind world with a strong understanding of how the Quabbalistic utterance of different letters should be done to effect different purposes.  This utterance of letters is made potent through understanding the divine virtues that each letter represents, and through using the meditation of each divine virtue in being, will, mind, emotion, and sensation.

      In this way all imperfection is easily released to Divine Providence for transformation into a higher state, and all negative beings, negative passions, and negative desires for self satisfaction are brought under control. This is the virtue of umlaut A,ae, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.

      The ecstasy of the music of the spheres opens up the infinite beauty and greatness of Divine Consciousness and Feeling.

      We unite you with the abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness shining in the deep sky.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'M-E-N-N-O-L-I-K-A'

      ***

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      ***

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/> This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the links on this site no longer work.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 18, 2007

        28 degrees Cancer

        Angels of the Music of the Spheres
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Mennolika’

        Beloved,

        As people learn to communicate with other planets we help them discover the music of the spheres.

        We help unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation. Hearing the celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

        Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body. Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to immortality.

        Oftentimes in the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.  This music would awaken faith and divine insights and revelations.

         In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music sometimes.

         Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

         We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

        We help awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

        When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres, meditate on these virtues.

        MIRACLES

        ‘M-E-N-N-O-L-I-K-A

        M…We are masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially feelings, sensations and life spirit.
        *
        E…We infuse ordinary with cosmic consciousness and inspire awareness of the divine omnipresence throughout manifestation.
        *
        N…We are attuned to happiness, the seventh heaven of delight.
        *
        N…We help the children of God learn to control the mind world, in order to see and understand the mental stage of maturity of self and other, and have the ability to enhance the problem solving abilities of others.
        *
        umlaut O, eu, and O…We open the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection for the purpose of transmutation. We bring contentment, poise and the power to evoke the same emotionally, and mentally.  We inspire highly discerning judgment and appreciation of the working of fate.
        *
        L…We teach Quabbalistic methods of charging medicinal remedies to effect cures and restore vital energies.  The Quabalistic methods are the meditations of the divine virtues on the level of will, mind, emotion, and sensation.
        *
        I…We work with breathing practices that also enliven and restore life.
        *
        K…We empower seekers to manifest ideas at will.
        *
         A and umlaut A, ae…We are masters of the mind world with our main focus being on how the Quabbalistic utterance of different letters should be done to effect different purposes.  This utterance of letters is understanding the divine virtues that each letter represents, and using the meditation of each divine virtue in will, mind, emotion, and sensation.’ ‘We help with the recognition and release of imperfections for transformation.’

        Know that it is we who are with you when you feel the ecstasy of the music of the spheres.

        Call on us when you gaze at the heavens and sense the infinite beauty and greatness of God.

        We join our consciousness with yours.
        We are one with the majesty of Divine Consciousness manifesting as the heavens.

        *

        MIRACLES

         Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpureloveegroup or spiritusangelmessages.

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

         one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        GuanYin Harp.mid
        shared by Gaele Arnott

        ***

        Harpist tube is by Suz
        from art by Camille Kuo

      • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 19, 2009

            If the message does not appear properly on your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            28 degrees Cancer

            Angels of the Music of the Spheres
            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Mennolika’

            Beloved,

            As people learn to  flow with divine love, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to  communicate with other planets .   W e help them discover the music of the spheres.

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 19, 2011

                If the message does not appear properly on your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

                28 degrees Cancer

                Angels of the Music of the Spheres

                Also known as

                The Angels of ‘Mennolika’

                Beloved,

                People learn to flow with divine love and become much more sensitive to love flowing to and from all creation, and begin to  communicate with other planets

                At this point it is our delight to help them discover the music of the spheres.

                We help unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation.

                Hearing the celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

                It has been said by ancient mystics that music is the most powerful change agent on earth.

                Music is the language of emotions.

                Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body. Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to immortality.

                Oftentimes in the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.  This music would awaken faith and divine insights and revelations.

                In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music. They were being guided by intelligences from other spheres.

                Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine music that expresses qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 19, 2012

                  28 degrees Cancer

[...]

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

                  Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                  www.sacredpaintings.com

                  or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                  Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                  Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                  8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

                   Footnotes:

                  Informationof the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

                  THESEBOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                  1-800-204-2473

                   Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                  Ifyou have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                  Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

                  Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

                   Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpureloveegroup or spiritusangelmessages.

                  ***********

                  Ifyou don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

                  ******************

                  Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                  {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

                  copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationeryby Polly Menendez

                  Feelfree to share these messages.

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  freeangel music, emotional healing video, and painting less

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 19, 2013

                    Lion's
Gateway Initiation

                    28 degrees Cancer

                    Angels of the Music of the Spheres
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     ‘Mennolika’

                    Beloved,

                    As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate with other planets .

                      We help them discover the music of the spheres.

                     Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

                    "In my Father's house are many mansions."

                     We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

                    We help awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

                    When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres, meditate on these virtues.

                    As we help unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation, our specialty is rapture brought about by celestial music.

                     Hearing the celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening, as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

                    We awaken clairaudience and other gifts of the spirit that come through contemplating the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

                    Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body.

                     Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

                    Oftentimes in the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.

                    This celestial music awakened faith and divine insights and revelations.

                     In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music sometimes.

                    We encourage the Children of Light to perform music alone or as spiritual families, so that the music of the spheres flows through their performances, blessing all life.

                    Bhakti Fest Rocks the
Midwest!

                    THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )
                    This spiritual music, free flowing through inner guidance and meditation, is a celebration of life, and a source of nourishment for the soul.

                    The music of the spheres is a spiritual food that uplifts the Earth.

                    "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

                    MIRACLES

                    Praying-Hands-FYV

[...]

                    light
body

                     Footnotes:

                    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                    ***

                    1-800-204-2473

                    The angel messages are indexed there.

                    ***********

                    ******************

                    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Stationery by Polly Menendez

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                    The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    CreatorBeing3

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these,

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 19, 2014

                      Lion's
Gateway Initiation
                      Jupiter is  starting it's year long journey in Leo
                      Venus is now in Cancer.

                      28 degrees Cancer

                      Angelsof the Music of the Spheres
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                        Mennolika

                      Beloved,

                      As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more with this and other planets .

                        We help them discover the music of the spheres.

                       Justas mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of the sounds and frequencies of divine qualities of all planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

[...]

                      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 19

                        28 degrees Cancer

                        Angels of the Music of the Spheres
                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                          Mennolika

                        Beloved,

                        As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more and more with  music with this and other planets .

[...]

                         Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and emotions that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

[...]

                        M…We are masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially emotions, sensations and life spirit.

[...]

                         Withadditional loving help from Gulshan