[ANGEL] 27 Cancer, The Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 17, 2005

      27 degrees Cancer

      Aspecting Galactic Center

      Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Zagol’

      Beloved,

      ‘We instruct a Child of Light and Love on the powers of cosmic spheres.  If he of she places him or her self in any sphere with the mental body, for instance into the zone girdling the earth, in which he/she intends to use the ancient language to invoke divine virtues for the purpose of manifesting spiritual perfection, he or she can evoke, into this sphere, beings from other spheres in exactly the same way as if he/she were doing it in our physical sphere.  The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, must be observed.’

      When obtaining help from the spiritual essence of a plant, or a beautiful ocean, or from the spiritual essence of a forest, or a great teacher, there are specific groups of heavenly hosts who inspire the transference of consciousness, information and help.

      Our particular influence is felt in contemplation of the spiritual essence of the interplanetary spheres when, at the same time, help is desired from them.

      When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle those spheres, we facilitate the seeker to use the cosmic language just as they do with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

      The 27th degree of any sign vibrates in close resonance with Galactic Center, which is 27 degrees Sagitarrius.

      In the 27th degree of Cancer, the heavenly hosts of ‘Zagol’  instruct a Child of Light and Love to create miracles by traveling to other planets in will, thought, and feeling and evoking Beings of other spheres to give true divine blessing for the purpose of grace and mercy .

      Just as each kind of tree, bird, or person has different divine attributes, each planet manifests different divine attributes of being, will, intellect, feeling, and form.

       As mankind has pondered the planets over the centuries, we have inspired philosophies concerning the different planets and their divine attributes.

       Roman and Greek mythology, native American, Oriental, and other cultures have teachings concerning divine identities of planets and the powers and qualities that they possess.

      “As above, so below”

      Here are the divine attributes of the planets in the zone girdling the earth:

       Mercury contains the perfection of the receptivity of Divine Wisdom, which is magnetic.

       Jupiter contains the perfection of Divine Creative Wisdom, which is electric.

       Venus contains the perfection of receptivity of magnetic Divine Love.

        Mars contains the perfection of Creative Divine Love, which is electric.

      [Earth contains the perfection of electric creative Divine Will.]

       Saturn contains the perfection of receptivity of magnetic Divine Will.

        Uranus contains the perfection of the overall totality of Omnipotent Electric and Magnetic Divine Will in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

        Neptune contains the perfection of the overall totality of Divine Electric and Magnetic Wisdom in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

      Pluto contains the perfection of the overall totality of electric and magnetic Divine Love in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

       The Sun contains the perfection of  Omnipotent Divine creative Male electrical aspect of Divine Consciousness.

       The Moon contains the perfection of the flowing magnetic emotional Female aspect of Divine Life.

      Call on us when your thoughts ponder the meaning of the celestial lights,

      and you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

      MIRACLES

      'Z-A-G-O-L'

      ‘Zagol’

      Through the light yellow light of high cognition, letter Z of ‘Zagol’, we train abilities to translate abstract ideas into easily understandable terms and to send and receive messages through the air with great endurance and resiliency.  This virtue awakens remembrance of all knowledge obtained from all lifetimes. Often a Child of Light has incarnated in other lifetimes on other spheres.

       Through the light blue radiance of the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, we teach how to access all artistic talents, eloquence, selected mystical abilities, rituals, and ceremonies.  With this virtue, a Child of Light and Love enhances mental functioning to the degree of being able to tap into other spheres and domains beyond the earth.  This virtue attunes individual mind to Divine Mind, revealing the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Through the loamy brown radiance of transformation,  letter  umlaut A,ae, we teach how to release negative beings, desires, thoughts, feelings, and forms to Divine Providence, so that they transform into a higher state.  This is the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.

      Through the emerald green light of Grace and Mercy, the virtue of letter G, we teach how to confer peace in the spirit, true divine blessings, and help seekers discern the working of grace in all spheres and planes.

      Through the umlaut O, oe,  of ‘Zagol’ , we teach through the deep orange radiance of cognition brought about by Love Divine, the power of seeing the Divine Essence and Perfection of any being, and of enlivening that essence.  This is the power of transmutation into perfection.

      Through the ultramarine light of divine justice and harmony, the virtue of letter O, we teach discerning judgment and the realization to grasp the purpose of any intervention by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice.  This virtue reveals that harmony is justice and justice is harmony. Astrophysics and metaphysics are understood through this virtue.

      Through the translucent olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together, the splendor and the majesty of Divine Life and Love is realized, awakening awe. Through this virtue we teach how to spiritualize the emotions in order to perfectly attune to, and become one with, any and all divine virtues.  This gives the ability to vitalize and youthen the will, the mind, the feelings, and the physical form, and gives true spiritual morality.  This is the virtue of letter L of ‘Zagol’.

      We are the angels of sphere miracles.

      Call on us.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note: Cyrus the Astrologer has been offline a few days due to power outages. He should be able to send out the next update soon.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/> This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the links on this site no longer work.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 17, 2008

        27 degrees Cancer

        Aspecting Galactic Center

        Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Zagol’

        Beloved,

        We teach creating miracles with help from other planetary spheres.

        ‘We instruct a child of God on the powers of cosmic spheres.  If a child of God places him or her self in any sphere with the mental body, for instance into the zone girdling the earth, in which he/she intends to use the ancient language to invoke divine virtues for the purpose of manifesting spiritual perfection, he or she can evoke, into this sphere, beings from other spheres in exactly the same way as if he/she were doing it in our physical sphere.  The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, must be observed.’

        Our influence is felt in contemplation of the spiritual essences of interplanetary spheres when there is desire for help from them.

        We teach how to enjoy and obtain wisdom and healing from the interplanetary spheres through meditation and evocation.

         This is similar to obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or  from beautiful oceans, or from great teachers.  In each of these cases, there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that can help with transferences of consciousness, information and help.

        When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle these spheres, we facilitate seekers to use the cosmic language just as they do with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

        Just as different people have different gifts of the spirit, different planets also have different spiritual qualities and gifts.

        “As above, so below”

        Each of the planets is a manifestation on the physical plane of different divine attributes of beingness, will, intellect, feelings and sensations.

         As humanity has pondered the planets over centuries, we have inspired philosophies concerning different planets and their divine attributes.

          Roman and Greek mythology, native American, Oriental, and other cultures are full of teachings concerning divine identities of planets and the powers and qualities that they possess.

        It is our joy to list a few of the divine attributes of the planets in the zone girdling the earth:

         Mercury inspires receptivity of Wisdom.

         Jupiter inspires Creative Wisdom.

         Venus inspires receptivity of Divine Love.

          Mars inspires Creative Divine Love.

        [Earth inspires creative Divine Will.]

         Saturn inspires receptivity of Divine Will.

          Uranus inspires overall totality of Omnipotent Will of God, experienced in the Delta brainwave levels of Pure Being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

          Neptune inspires the overall totality of Omniscient Wisdom of God in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

        Pluto inspires the overall totality of the Love of God in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

         The Sun inspires creative electrical Male aspect of Divine Self.

         The Moon inspires flowing emotional magnetic Female aspect of Divine Self.

        Call on us to understand the meaning of the celestial lights, and when you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

        We are the angels of sphere miracles.

        Call on us.

        MIRACLES

        ‘Z-A-G-O-L’

        Z…We train abilities to translate abstract ideas into easily understandable terms and to send and receive messages through the air with great endurance and resiliency. We awaken remembrance of all lifetimes on earth and on other spheres.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…We access all artistic talents, eloquence, selected mystical abilities, rituals, and ceremonies.  We enhance mental functioning to the degree of being able to tap into other spheres and domains beyond the earth. We inspire release of imperfection for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all.

        *

        G…We confer peace in the spirit, true divine blessings, and help seekers discern the working of grace in all spheres and planes.

        *

        Umlaut O, eu, and O…We help the children of God see all through the eyes of love and awaken indwelling perfection. We help them  attain discerning judgment and the realization to grasp the purpose of any intervention by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice.

        *

        L…We teach how to spiritualize the emotions in order to perfectly attune to, and become one with, any and all divine virtues.’

        *

        MIRACLES

         Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

         one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        --------------- End ----------------

        ***

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2009

          27 degrees Cancer

          Aspecting Galactic Center

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 18, 2010

            27 degrees Cancer

            Aspecting Galactic Center

[...]

             Similar to obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or  from beautiful oceans, or from great teachers,   there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that can help with transferences of consciousness, information and help  from other spheres .

            When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle these spheres, we facilitate seekers to use the cosmic language of meditating on divine qualities  just as they do with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

            Just as different people have unique expresssions of  different gifts of the spirit, different planets also have different spiritual qualities and gifts.

            “As above, so below”

            Each of the planets is a manifestation on the physical plane of different combinations of divine attributes of beingness, will, intellect, feelings and sensations.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012

                27degrees Cancer

                AspectingGalactic Center

[...]

                Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

                THESEBOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                1-800-204-2473

                Thenewer versions of these books may not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                Ifyou have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

                Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

                Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

                 Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

                ***********

                Ifyou don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

                ******************

                Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

                copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Stationeryby Polly Menendez

                Feelfree to share these messages.

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

                Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                www.sacredpaintings.com

                or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 18, 2013

                  27 Taurus was just sent by mistake.

                   Here is the correct angel message for today.

                  27 degrees Cancer

                  Aspecting Galactic Center

                  Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘Zagol’

                  Beloved,

                  We teach creating miracles with help from other planetary spheres.

                  We instruct a child of God on the powers of cosmic spheres.

                  If a child of God places him or her self in any sphere with the mental body, for instance into the zone girdling the earth, in which he/she intends to use the ancient language to invoke divine virtues for the purpose of manifesting spiritual perfection, he or she can evoke, into this sphere, beings from other spheres in exactly the same way as if he/she were doing it in our physical sphere.

                  The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, must be observed.’

                   merkaba vehicle

[...]

                   Female Divinity

[...]

                   Bouddha PlenilunioTauro2011FD

[...]

                   vortex both sides

                   Footnotes:

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  1-800-204-2473

                  The angel messages are indexed there.

                  ***********

                  Bhakti Fest Rocks the Midwest!
                  ******************

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationery by Polly Menendez

                  Feel free to share these messages.

                  We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                  The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                  Ebook and audio format.

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
                  How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                  THe Golden
Hippie Years ( i miss them )

                  On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com,

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 18, 2014

[...]

                   merkaba
vehicle

                  Our influence is felt in contemplation of the spiritual essences of interplanetary spheres when there is desire for help from them.

                  We teach how to enjoy and obtain wisdom and healing from the interplanetary spheres through meditation and evocation.

                   Similarto obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or  frombeautiful oceans, or from great teachers,   there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that can help with transferences of consciousness, information and help  from other spheres .

                  When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle these spheres, we facilitate seekers to use the cosmic language of meditating on divine qualities  just as they do with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

                  Just as different people have unique expressions of  different gifts of the spirit, different planets also have different spiritual qualities and gifts.

[...]

                   The Sun inspires creative electrical Male aspect of Divine Self, the spirit.

                   The Moon inspires flowing emotional magnetic Female aspect of Divine Self, the soul.

                  Call on us to understand the meaning of the celestial lights, and when you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

                  We are the angels of sphere miracles.

                  Call on us.

                  MIRACLES

                   Bouddha
PlenilunioTauro2011FD

                  MIRACLES

                   vortex
both sides

                   Footnotes:

                  * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.