[ANGEL] 24 Cancer, The Angels of Emanations

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2005

      24 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Emanations
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Akahimo'

      Beloved,

      “This head instructs the mature student on how to know and control the various degrees of oscillation of the divine virtues, qualities and powers from the Akasha-principle of the zone girdling the earth for the purpose of emanation. What this faculty means, cannot be explained by simple words; it can only be grasped by the genuine master who also deals in practice with this high science.”

      We teach the Children of Light and Love when safety and security in the home, The Earth, is needing emanations of divine qualities.  We come when the heart desires our help to release imperfection and emanate those divine virtues that will ground within each sentient being on Earth the perfection of Heaven.

      By meditating in the four sense way of the four brainwave patterns of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta on the divine virtue of enlightenment, the virtue of letter A of 'Akahimo', a person integrates individual mind with the original purity of all thoughts in Divine Mind. Enlightenment shines with a light blue light to the musical note of G.  This virtue is primarily mastered in the Theta brainwave state, which is generated in the inner child self.  It is the self of deep inner thought.  We help a person regain this inner self, the self of being a child that sees reality in fantasy and imagination, whose ability to visualize and make thoughtforms real is strong.  It is in this state that mental blueprints are made that attract flowing feelings, which in turn attract new realities in the physical world.  When a person enters this state of inner imagination and fantasy, and meditates on the light blue light of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, his or her own mind becomes filled with wisdom and enlightenment.

      Enlightenment of Divine Mind is manifest in terms of mystical powers such as clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insight into the working of the cause behind the cause. It awakens artistic talent and opens the way for a person to release all imperfection for transformation into a higher state.

      Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A,ae, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  Transformation is mastered primarily in the adult self, the self of Beta brainwaves, memory, logic, and the five senses.  It is this self that analyzes when something is wrong, and realizes that this can be released using the virtue of transformation, through The Power of the Word, the use of being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation. Meditating on this virtue reveals the mysteries of life and death and transformation.

       Knowing the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, with awakened mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc., and being free of imperfection, We then teach the Children of Light and Love to direct and orchestrate the emanation of the original perfect ideas in Divine Mind, the virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth.

      The POWER to emanate these qualities comes through meditating on the virtue of OMNIPOTENCE as a divine quality, as the highest power of will for the highest good imaginable.  This is the power to perform direct miracles in the physical world. By meditating on the silvery blue light of OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL in a state of PURE BEING AND ONENESS WITH ALL, individual will is joined with Divine Will, and absolute mastery of faith is gained. Omnipotence as a quality shines with a silvery blue light to the musical note of B, and is the virtue of letter K.  This divine willpower that is OMNIPOTENT is mastered in the Delta brainwave state of the inner infant self, who is in a state of PURE BEING AND ONENESS WITH ALL.

      Enlightenment is thereby combined with Omnipotence to work miracles.

      This also deepens mastery of the virtue of umlaut A, ae, which is the control of all negative beings, control of all negative passion, through RELEASING whatever states of being,desires, thoughts, feelings, and sensations, in self or others, that are no longer serving the highest good of all concerned. This virtue reveals the mysteries of life and death, and shows that in reality THERE IS NO DEATH, only transformation from one state into another.

      We teach how to radiate various virtues, in different degrees, for the purpose of emanation in the principle of consciousness penetrating all in the Unified Field.  This is accomplished through the mastery of generating deep Delta brainwaves of PURE BEING, which is remembering, experiencing and dwelling in the newborn infant self. This self experiences itself as ONE WITH DIVINE BEING AND ONE WITH ALL CREATION, it is in a state of PURE BEING.

       In this state of consciousness a person then radiates various divine virtues through The Power of the Word, the silvery violet virtue of letter H of 'Akahimo'.

      Through The Power of the Word we, or a Child of Light and Love, controls the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues.

       On this level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we help each person determine which virtues to emanate at any time according to the will of Divine Providence, and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.

       Remembrance, memory, conscience, and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm of the individual human being and the macrocosm of the entire Creation are revealed through the Law of Cause and Effect, the virtue of letter I, shining with a light opalescent radiance.  This is a virtue primarily of the earth element, the Beta brainwave state of the adult self, of memory, remembrance, logic and the five senses. By understanding analogy, a person can tell by 'the signs' when to emanate any divine virtue.  For example, seeing a turtle in the road and moving it to safety would be analogous to enlivening, through The Power of the Word, Grace and Mercy on the Earth, of bestowing true divine blessing to all sentient beings, providing peacefulness of the spirit and safety and abundance.  By understanding this analogy, a person would stop and emanate the emerald green light of Grace and Mercy in a deep Delta state of PURE BEING AND UNITY WITH ALL, SO THAT GRACE AND MERCY PENETRATED ALL CREATION.

      Virtues are divine qualities and powers that are the core truth of all creation, and it is divine nostalgia  for this core truth which causes each heart to seek perfection so that all of Creation may reveal the true reflection of Heaven.

      Whatever divine virtues are needed in any situation, we help a Child of Light and Love control the degree of emanation of these qualities.

      Through the virtue of letter M of 'Akahimo', the blue green light of flowing emotion, we help people understand the process of the ebb and flow of life's rhythms, which are analogous to the waxing and waning of the moon.

      This is done in the Alpha brainwave state of the adolescent feeling self. We help each person remember and reawaken this strongly emotional self within, and flow with feelings of the divine virtues themselves, and emanate these flowing feelings throughout all Creation.

      Flowing feelings are magnetic, and attract new realities into physical reality.  By flowing with these divine feelings, emanations actually cause changes in physical reality.

      There are many feelings of virtues, qualities and powers.  Some of these are wisdom, love, mercy, legality, harmony, beauty, purity, joy, strength, clarity, compassion, steadfastness, understanding, mastery, individuality, serenity, creativity, trust,  generosity, inspiration, courage, conviction, freewill, leadership, and gratitude, sovereignty, grace, and splendor etc.

       We inspire the Children of Light and Love to SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH THE
      EYES OF LOVE DIVINE.  Seeing in this way ENLIVENS THE DIVINE BLUEPRINT THAT IS HIDDEN WITHIN EVERYTHING IN CREATION.  This is the KEY to transmutation into Perfection, the deep orange light of the POWER OF TRANSMUTATION, which is the virtue of letter umlaut O, oe. Transmutation is mastered primarily in the infant self of PURE BEING AND ONENESS WITH ALL combined with the adult self.

      And finally, through the ultramarine blue light of Harmony and Justice,
      letter O, success and satisfaction is achieved for all, and metaphysics and astrophysics are understood.

      Justice and Harmony, success and satisfaction for all, is a virtue of the earth element.

      We come when safety and security in the home, The Earth, is needing emanations of the divine qualities.  We come when your heart desires our help so that you may be grounded on an Earth that is as perfect as Heaven.

      "As above, so below."

       MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'A-K-A-H-I-M-O'

      ~ ~ ~

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      ~ ~ ~

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com <http://www.spiritussanctus.com/> This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the links on this site no longer work.

      THE LAW OF ONE

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2007

        24 degrees Cancer

        The Angels of Emanations
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Akahimo’

        Beloved,

        Using The Power of the Word, we teach directing and orchestrating emanations of Divine virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth with Omnipotent Faith.

        We teach how to radiate virtues in the Akasha principle of deep Delta brainwave Omnipresence to out picture Omnipotent Will of Divine Providence for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

         The Akasha principle is the principal of consciousness-penetrating-all, it is Omnipresence and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

         On this level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we help each person determine which virtues to emanate at any time.

        Whatever Divine virtues are needed in any situation, we help a child of God control the degree of emanation of these qualities.

        We teach how to know which virtues are necessary to bring about the highest good of all concerned for any purpose.

        Virtues are the original purity of the divine qualities and powers within you.

        Awareness of them is that for which you long, and it is this divine nostalgia which causes your heart to seek our teachings so that Earth may reflect Heaven as you trod upon her.

        We come when your heart desires us.

        MIRACLES

        Become one with the divine virtues of our name through meditation. Then it is possible to perform all of these actions with ease.

        ‘A-K-A-H-I-M-O’

        A and umlaut A, ae…Enlightenment of the divine mind, the transformation of imperfections,
        *
        K…combined with the power to work miracles
        *
        A and umlaut A, ae… manifest in terms of mystical powers like clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insighst into the working of divine mind, the cause behind the cause.
        *
        H…We control the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues through The Power of The Word
        *
        I…and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.
        *
        M…We understand the process of ebb and flow, which is life’s rhythm
        *
        umlaut O, eu, and O…and we awaken the ability to transmute through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  We evoke happy and successful scenarios of manifesting the perfection of divine emanations of virtues.’

         MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.s

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        *

        *    *
      • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 15, 2009

[...]

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 15, 2011
              • 1 Attachment
              • 75 KB

              If this message does not appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

              24 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Emanations

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Akahimo’

              Beloved,

              We help the children of Divine Being unite individual mind with Divine Mind, recognizing the original purity of all ideas in this shared Divine Mind.

              We then help with the release and transformation of any imperfections on any level, for the highest good of all.

              We awaken omnipotent faith.

              Using The Power of the Word, we teach directing and orchestrating emanations of Divine virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth with this Omnipotent Faith.

              Music by Jalal Ail

              God Hear my Prayer.mid

              www.jalalmusic.com

              ~~

              *

            • Spiritus
              Message 7 of 7 , Jul 13, 2012
              • 1 Attachment
[...]

              Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

              Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

              Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

               Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

              ***********

              ******************

              Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

              Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

              copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Stationeryby Polly Menendez

              Feelfree to share these messages.

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

              Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

              Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

              Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
              8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

              TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.