[ANGEL] 23 Cancer, The Angels of Space and Time

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2005

      23 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Space and Time
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Dirilisin'

      Beloved,

      ‘Dirilisin is a master and initiator of the magic of space. The mature student is taught by him how to become master of time and space not only in our physical world and the zone girdling the earth, but also in other spheres of the macrocosm. What it means to be master of time and space in all spheres, can only be comprehended by a really mature student. Dirilisin gives detailed information on how to make magical use of this faculty.’

      The 23rd degree is analogous to the 23 pairs of chromosomes in the human genome, the 23 degrees in the ecliptic, the 23 Nefirs in the Egyptian Pantheon of Gods, and the 23 years in the heliopause among others.

      In this 23rd degree of Cancer, we inspire the understanding and mastery of
        time and space, in the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large,  for the purpose of healing the past, present and future, so that they are
      the highest good of all life and  manifestations of Supreme Happiness for
      ALL.

      In this ability lies the key to create great happiness, wholeness, and

      enlightenment IN ANY TIME AND IN ANY DIMENSION.

      From the point of power in the HERE AND NOW, it is possible to travel in
      consciousness and flowing feeling to any time and space, past or future, making IT the point of power, the HERE AND THE NOW.

      By moving in space and time in consciousness and feeling, it is possible to
      CREATE PARADISE AND THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED for any time and any space, both inwardly and outwardly.

      In the time just before the dawning of the Golden Age, in the Alpha and the

      Omega, Beings from the future, the Omega, interact with Earth to heal and
      transform negativity so that Supreme Happiness for all keeps Creation in a

      state of cohesion and self preservation.

      Beings from the origin, the past, the Alpha, also travel to this time to create a

      perfect World.

      Beings from the future and the past are joining with those in the present time,
      RECREATING PHYSICALITY, through the divine virtue of the Mysteries of
      Creation, a dark blue virtue of Omnipotent Divine Will, a fire element
      virtue with the sensation of heat and expansion.

      The letter D of 'Dirilisin' is the divine virtue of the Mysteries of the Art of Creation, shining with a dark blue light to the musial note of C.  This virtue reveals the mysteries of Divine Love to create new realities in will, mind, feeling and sensation for the purpose of Supreme Happiness. By meditating on this virtue in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation, all knowledge is revealed and the greatest wisdom about creation is gained, both in the microcosm and the macrocosm, since the same laws apply to both. This virtue reveals how Divine Love operates through the ego consciousness to create in the mental realms, and through erotic love in the emotional realms, and propagation and fertility on the physical realms, whatever is necessary for the highest good of all concerned. The right ear is formed from this virtue.

      Our purpose is to teach the being, will, thoughts, feelings, and the
      sensations of the Children of Light how to spread their wings and fly
      through space and time to create new realities of Supreme Happiness that are
      the highest good of all concerned.  We are the heavenly hosts who help each
      person travel into the many mansions of the past, the future, other places
      and dimensions for the purpose of righting wrongs and answering prayers of
      all sentient life.

      We inspire the Children of Light and Love to understand that space is a multidimensional continuum of time that is mastered through intent,
      visualization, feeling, and sensation.  The space/time continuum is

      automatically entered at points where a horizontal axis and a vertical axis
      bisect each other in the middle, this bisection point is the experience of

      HERE AND NOW.

      The horizontal axis is space in the present time. This includes space in

      this dimension and also in parallel realities that are happening now.
      Parallel realities shoot off in other directions horizontally from the

      horizontal line.

      The vertical axis is time.  The bottom half of the vertical axis from the

      horizontal crossline is past time and the top half is future time.

      We teach how to use intent, visualization,  feeling, and sensation to enter

      any place in space/time and master the space/time continuum in all worlds.

       "As above so below."

      Here is a recommendation for beginning mental and emotional traveling

      in space and time:

      ALWAYS, before you travel, memorize and invoke The Law of One, the highest

      good of all concerned.

      When traveling through space and time in the mental and emotional bodies,
      relax into a meditative state, with slow breathing, and intend, imagine,
      feel, and sense that your body expands like a helium balloon being filled
      up. It becomes weightless and very light, puffed up and round, and rises
      like a balloon to a high place, where it is floating in a very bright light,
      the Divine Emanation that fills all time and space.

      As you are suspended in this bright light, ask to go wherever you wish to
      go, both in time and space.

      You could ask to go to a future time in this present lifetime, to a previous
      lifetime, or to a future one, of yourself or another.

      Once you decide, then intend, visualize, feel and sense yourself going to
      this time and space. You will feel yourself slowly descending from the
      bright light.

       Watch your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

      Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on.
      Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel your consciousness stabilize.  As
      your consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see your
      surroundings.

      At this point you may intend, or ask, to see anything you wish to see, speak
      with anyone, or travel around.  This is done by intention and asking. "Ask
      and ye shall receive."

      If you are visiting a past or future lifetime, you may also ask to see the
      entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with
      slowing down at key events.

      Experiment with evoking The Law of One in any situation that is negative or
      unhappy.  See what happens when you do.  Be aware that by doing this you are
      changing all of space/time through the act of Creation.

      When you wish to return to the present, ask to return to the bright light or
      just ask for a direct return to your physical body.

      If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places
      and times through intent, visualization, feeling, and sensation, or you can
      intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space. You
      will return automatically.

      Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body, that you can,
      like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

      We inspire you to use this technique to intend to go to the future to that

      time or incarnation in which you are completely enlightened and are
      Ferfected Divine Consciousness and Feeling, AT ONE WITH DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS

      AND FEELING.

       When you are there, ask to meet your Perfected Divine Self and merge with

      your Perfected Divine Self and be as ONE.  Follow inner guidance.  You may
      ask your future Enlightened Self to come back in time to your present and

      heal you, another person, or a situation that needs it.

      You may also ask for your Perfected Divine Self to go back into your early

      childhood, or past lives and heal past traumatic events and relationships,
      or you may merge with your Perfected Divine Self and as ONE go into all

      lifetimes, invoking The Law of ONE, healing all.  You may do this for
      yourself or others as well.

       It is also possible to go into the future and meet the Christ Selves of

      other people.  You may ask these Selves to come back in time and merge with
      and heal their present selves or past selves.

      Another possibility is to travel back in time to the moment of Divine

      Creation, to reclaim the original perfect blueprint of your Perfect Divine
      Self in Divine Mind.

       After going to both the OMEGA POINT of completed perfection and to the
       ALPHA POINT of immaculate conception, we recommend merging the two together
      in your present time self, if you have not already done so.

      When you call upon us to help you personally, or to help a large group of

      people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning the possibilities
      of creating different realities in different spaces and times.

      We help you change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you

      to know which time you wish to focus on.

      We teach the keys to create a beautiful and unique present, heal the past,

      and visit a joyful future.

      Due to allegiance to tradition, some people make commitments to keep their
      focus on times from the past. They recreate their present space to reflect
      these other spaces and different times. Ancestral or traditional issues are kept alive in this way.

      It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to
      empower them to heal these past times through The Law of ONE, and  RELEASE
      any imperfections in the past whenever this is necessary for the highest
      good of all concerned.

      We empower people to heal all space and time,  or bring the energy of a
      perfected future into the present.

      Call on us for assistance to heal space and time, minds and hearts, whenever
      allegiance to the past, or fear of the future, is creating unhappiness.

      Call on us at any time to help you create Supreme Happiness for yourself and
      others in any time and any space.

      We, the Angels of Space and Time, await your call to assist you in your
      travels.

      "On Earth as it is in Heaven....ALWAYS."

      "And the past shall be made white as snow."

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'D-I-R-I-L-I-S-I-N'

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, the following is gained:

      ‘D-I-R-I-L-I-S-I-N’

      D…We access the profoundest wisdom of the spirit and

      The divine virtue of the art of creation.  This virtue reveals the mysteries of love, propagation, and fertility. The color is dark blue, the musical note is C, the element is fire with a sensation of warmth. The right ear is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world by controlling shape, measure, number, weight and time and space.

      The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance, conscience, the understanding of analogy, and mastery over everything with number, shape, measure, and weight.  The color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth with a sensation of weight.  The left kidney is formed from this virtue.

      *

      R…We help you grasp new information quickly and easily and to articulate it in words.

      The divine virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.  The color is gold, the musical note is C, the element is earth.  The left side of the nose is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…Using breathing practices, we teach you to be masters over vitality and revitalization.

      *

      L…We teach you how to spiritualize emotions and inspire you to comprehend the meaning of true morality, the good and the evil.

      The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, of all the divine virtues taken together, of true morality, youthening and immortality.  The color is glowing olive green, the musical note is F, the element is air with a sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…We trigger whatever recognition and remembrance that serves these purposes.

      *

      S…We empower you to access the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

      The divine virtue of all-penetrating-willpower for the highest good of all, of enthusiasm, clairvoyance, and control over other beings.  The color is  purple red, the musical note is G-sharp, and the element is fire.  The gall bladder is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…As masters of karmic law, we control all earthly activities on a wide scale.

      *

      N…We control the mental domain and teach you how to operate there, to see, sense, and control mind power in order to bring supreme happiness.’

      The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness. This virtue governs cohension, gait, and reveals the maturity of other beings. It gives the ability to solve any problem and confer this ability to others is gained. The color is dark red, the musical note is A, the element is water with a sensation of chill.  The liver is formed from this virtue.

      “For God has given you dominion over all that he has created, including time and space.”

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 13, 2008

        If this message does not appear correctly on your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

        23 degrees Cancer

        The Angels of Space and Time

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Dirilisin’

        Beloved,

        We are the heavenly host of space and time.

        We teach consciousness how to spread its wings and fly.

         We help with travel into many mansions of the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

        We inspire the children of light and love understand that space is a continuum of the function of time.  Imagine time has a horizontal axis and space a vertical axis which bisect each other in the middle. This middle point is HERE AND NOW.

        On the horizontal axis is space travel in the present time. This includes space travel into other dimensions. Other dimensions shoot off in other directions, but still horizontal, from the point of HERE AND NOW.

        On the vertical axis is space travel in past time [bottom half of continuum] and future time [top].

        We teach mastery of space/time continuums in the physical worlds and also in the worlds of feeling, thought, and intention.

         “As above so below.”

        In the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large, we inspire mastery of time and space.

        A person may create great happiness, wholeness, and enlightenment in any time or place.

        Here are some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time . As always, remember to follow inner guidance and call on help whenever it feels right to do so. :

        1.   Practice going into the gap between thoughts to enter the silence.

        2.   When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in the very bright light of Divine Emanation that fills all time and space.

        3.   As you are suspended in this bright light, in trust ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and watch your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

        4.   Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on.  Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel consciousness stabilize.  As consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see the surroundings.

        5.   At this point ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around.  This is done by intention and asking. “Ask and ye shall receive.”

        6.   If you are visiting a past or future lifetime, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.

        7.   When you are finished, ask to return to the bright light or just ask for a direct return to your physical body.

        8.   If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places and times or you can intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space.

        9.   Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body that you can, like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

        10. ALWAYS invoke The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

        It is also helpful to ask to go to the future, to that time or incarnation in which you are completely enlightened and are Christ-like in awareness and feelings. Ask to meet your Christ Self.  Ask this future Self to come back in time to your present and heal you, or heal another person, or a situation that needs it.  You may also ask for it to go back into your early childhood, or past lives and heal past traumatic events and relationships.  It is also possible to go into the future and meet the Christ Selves of other people.  You may ask these Selves to come back in time and heal their present selves or past selves. Ask for and follow inner guidance.

        Another possibility is to travel back in time to the moment of Divine Creation, to reclaim the original perfect blueprint of self in Divine Being.  After going to both the OMEGA POINT of completed perfection and to the ALPHA POINT of immaculate conception, we recommend merging the two together in your mind’s eye.

        When you call upon us to help you personally, or help a large group of people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning possibilities of creating different realities in any space or time.

        We help you change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you to know which time you wish to focus on.

        Due to cultural traditions, some people have made commitments to keep their focus on times from the past. They recreate their present space to reflect these other spaces and different times.

        Because of this many wars have been fought over ancestral or traditional issues.

        It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower RELEASE of this focus and servitude to the past.

        We empower shifting into a different spaces and focusing on the present or to bring the energy of the future into the present.  We teach keys to create beautiful and unique presents, heal the past, and visit a joyful futures.

        Call on us for assistance to refocus minds and hearts whenever allegiance to the past, or fear of the future,are taking predominance over common sense in present situations.

        We, the Angels of Space and Time, await your call to assist you in your travels.

        MIRACLES

        By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, the following is gained:

        ‘D-I-R-I-L-I-S-I-N’

        D…We access the profoundest wisdom of the spirit and

        [The divine virtue of the art of creation.  The color is dark blue, the musical note is C, the element is fire with a sensation of warmth. The right ear is formed from this virtue.]

        *

        I…evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world by controlling shape, measure, number, weight and time and space.

        [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance, and conscience.  The color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth with a sensation of weight.  The left kidney is formed from this virtue.]

        *

        R…We help you grasp new information quickly and easily and to articulate it in words.

        [The divine virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.  The color is gold, the musical note is C, the element is earth.  The left side of the nose is formed from this virtue.]

        *

        I…Using breathing practices, we teach you to be masters over vitality and revitalization.

        *

        L…We teach you how to spiritualize emotions and inspire you to comprehend the meaning of true morality, the good and the evil.

        The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, of all the divine virtues taken together, of true morality.  The color is glowing olive green, the musical note is F, the element is air with a sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.]

        *

        I…We trigger whatever recognition and remembrance that serves these purposes.

        *

        S…We empower you to access the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

        [The divine virtue of all-penetrating-willpower, of enthusiasm.  The color is purple red, the musical note is G-sharp, and the element is fire.  The gall bladder is formed from this virtue.]

        *

        I…As masters of karmic law, we control all earthly activities on a wide scale.

        *

        N…We control the mental domain and teach you how to operate there, to see, sense, and control mind power in order to bring supreme happiness.’

        [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.  The color is dark red, the musical note is A, the element is water with a sensation of chill.  The liver is formed from this virtue.]

        “For God has given you dominion over all that he has created, including time and space.”

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
        spiritus@...

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line   spiritus@...

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        ******************

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

        spiritus@...

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF
        ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2009

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2010

[...]

            When one is helped, all are healed.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011

            If this message does not appear correctly on your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            23 degrees Cancer

            The Angels of Space and Time

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Dirilisin’

            Beloved,

            We are the heavenly host of space and time.

            We teach keys to create beautiful and unique presents and futures, to heal the past, and remember oneness with divinity.

            We teach consciousness how to spread its wings and fly.

            We help with travel into many mansions of the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

            We inspire the children of light and love to understand that space is a continuum of the function of time.  Imagine time has a horizontal axis and space a vertical axis which bisect each other in the middle. This middle point is HERE AND NOW.

            On the horizontal axis is space travel in the present time. This includes space travel into other dimensions. Other dimensions shoot off in other directions, but still horizontal, from the point of HERE AND NOW.

            On the vertical axis is travel in time. Past time is the bottom half of the axis and future time is the top.

            We teach mastery of space/time continuums in the physical worlds and also in the worlds of feeling, thought, and intention.

            “As above so below.”

            In the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large, we inspire mastery of time and space.

            A person may create great happiness, wholeness, and enlightenment in any time or place.

            Here are some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time .

            As always, remember to follow inner guidance and call on help whenever it feels right to do so. :

            1.   Practice going into the gap between thoughts to enter the silence.

            2.   When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in the very bright light of Divine Emanation that fills all time and space.

            3.   As you are suspended in this bright light, in trust ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and imagine that you are watching your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

            4.   Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on.  Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel your consciousness stabilize.  As consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see the surroundings.

            5.   At this point ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around.  This is done by intention and asking. “Ask and ye shall receive.”

            6.   If you are visiting a past or future time, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.

            7.   When you are finished, ask to return to the bright light or just ask for a direct return to your physical body.

            8.   If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places and times or you can intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space.

            9.   Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body that you can, like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

            10. ALWAYS invoke The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

            It is also helpful to ask to go to the future, to that time or incarnation in which you are completely enlightened and are Christ-like in awareness and feelings. This could be a few days or months or it could be anytime even greater.

[...]

            It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower RELEASE of this focus and servitude to the past when it is the highest good of all concerned to do so.

            We empower shifting into a different spaces and focusing on the present or to bring the energy of a joyful future reality into the present.

            Call on us for assistance to refocus minds and hearts whenever allegiance to the past or fears of an undesirable future take predominance over common sense.

            We help you remember unity with Divine Mind and all Creation, oneness with omnipotence, understanding of cause and effect, to create beauty and spiritual perfection in any time or space.

            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

            and I am one with all;

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SO BE IT!

            ~ ~ ~

            Summit.mid

            ~ ~ ~

          • Spiritus
            Message 6 of 8 , Jul 12, 2012

[...]

            Hereare some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time. [There are many other techniques, but this one is effective and simple.]

[...]

            Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

            Eachdegree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 7 of 8 , Jul 14, 2013

              23 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Space and Time

              Also known as

              The Angels of

               ‘Dirilisin’

              Beloved,

              We are the heavenly host of space and time.

              We teach consciousness how to spread its wings and fly.

               CreatorBeing3

               We help with travel into many mansions of the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

              When you call upon us to help you personally, or help a large group of people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning possibilities of creating different realities in any space or time.

              We help you change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you to know which time you wish to focus on.

              Due to cultural traditions, some people have made commitments to keep their focus on times from the past.

              They recreate their present space to reflect these other spaces and different times.

              Because of this many wars have been fought over ancestral or traditional issues.

              It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower RELEASE of this focus and servitude to the past.

              We empower shifting into a different space and focusing on the present.

               We show how to bring the energy of the future into the present.

              We teach keys to create beautiful and unique presents, heal the past, and visit  joyful futures.

               376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

[...]

               For additional instructions refer to  the 22nd day of the moon cycle message on space and time
              :

[...]

              merkaba

[...]

              merkaba vehicle

              Message 8 of 8 , Jul 14, 2014

[...]

              * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
              KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from not

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)