Re: [lovingpurelove] (unknown)

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2001
      Positive Thoughts
      Margaret Helmstetter

      The sun shines on me
      Although the rain is falling all around
      I know I am who I am
      You can not defeat me

      My confidence is part of me
      It shines forth always
      Your words mean nothing
      They are not a part of me

      The looks you give
      Can not damage me
      I know who I am
      Do you know me?
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2001
        Hi Patti,

        Both you and JoAnn have responded with the wisdom that love brings.
        Thanks to both of you.

        This topic should often be discussed. We have the ability to
        represent unfailing love, only if we know how to renew in it.

        In life, many are wounded by the failings of one another. We cannot
        satisfy and fulfill what everyone would like from us. I cannot be
        dependent on others for love and happiness, nor blame others when I
        do not feel satisfied.

        Through experience we discover how to renew ourselves from a divine
        source, and then bring this wellspring into our living experience for
        those around us. Everyone in our experience benefits, and each
        should learn how to tap the divine for fulfillment of the living
        experience.

        The best that we can each do is to nurture and enhance life with
        loving and harmonious actions. Pure, simple, conscientious living
        is good for the soul. The soul feels satisfied in love, purity, and
        simplicity.

        To be free to know this soul satisfaction, we need the independence
        of knowing ourselves without relying on any others.

        In other words, we need a relationship with the Divine. With this
        wellspring, we have the spiritual fuel to uplift life and encourage
        others to seek the ever-present fountain of divine fulfillment.

        Have a happy day, all.

        Love, Polly

        ------------------------------

        Patti said:

        "So us that know love to be the strongest, most wonderful thing in
        the world, must work harder with these people to show them that there
        is a love within that never fails us."
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002

          Thanks Carol,

          I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you will know the sun position and the other planets too..

          Cynthia Rose

          Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and place
          of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

        • Lyn
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
            Hi Cynthia,

            Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

            Thank you.

            Lyn

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
              Dear Lyn,

              As long as you have the date, we can figure your sun and most of the planets...the only thing we won't have is your rising sign and the proper houses for your planets.  That will be OK....because the planets are the main things.

              Your body and subconscious does know the exact time however.  If you can go into deep relaxation and ASK the body and subconscious to play back your birth experience, you should be able to tell if it is morning or night etc.  You may even get a definite time.

               Then have a friend muscle test you to see if its right, or you can use a pendelum.

               It may come through in a dream also.

                Usually the time of day you are born is a POWER time each day for you.  In other words, the time you are born has the most energy and depth of feeling for you.  Are you aware of a special time of day?  Perhaps as a child you had a special time of day?

              With love,

              Cynthia
              Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

              Thank you.

              Lyn

              --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:

              > Thanks Carol,
              >
              > I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you
              will know the sun position and the other planets too..

              > Cynthia Rose
              >

              > Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and
              place
              > of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

              Posting message to this list:

            • Polly
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!

                It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.

                Many blessings and much love,
                Polly
              • Leonard A Wilkinson
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                  Hey Polly.....I only told half the story when I told you about my
                  diet changes ! Over the same period I too have come close to
                  source......the real reason for the healthy change...and for the
                  change in diet....and for the regular 5.30am yoga excercises....and
                  for the regular twice daily meditations. ..and especially for the
                  stillness that allows the inner guidance to come through ....and for
                  the fun....the joy...the bliss and harmony that comes with that
                  allowing..you call it nourishing! Thanks Polly.
                  (Bliss is a good habit)

                  --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly" <pmenendez@m...> wrote:
                  > Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!
                  >
                  > It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                  > There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                  > and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.
                  >
                  > Many blessings and much love,
                  > Polly
                • Polly
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                    Well put Leonard.  Thanks for sharing.

                    ~~ Love ~~
                  • FaoiltiarnaWolfcaller
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 2, 2003
                      >>>I feel so sad at the moment and I don't know why
                      could I have prayer?
                      Thank you
                      love Sianna

                      {{{{Sianna}}}} A gentle hug, warm thoughts, and prayers beaming your way.....
                                                                          Michele