[ANGEL] 16 Cancer, The Angels of Cosmic Law

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2005

      16 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Cosmic Law

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kalote’

      Beloved,

      The heavenly hosts of ‘Kalote’ oversee all of the divine virtues, and help instill true faith, the faith that moves mountains and makes the crooked straight.

      This faith comes from going deep into a state of Pure Being, a deep Delta brainwave state of the newborn infant self, and experiencing ONENESS with Divine Consciousness and Flowing Feeling and all Creation with focus on the first omnipotent and purest original WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD. In a state of PURE BEING, experience ONENESS WITH ALL THAT IS, identifying personally with original OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL for the highest good OF ALL.  This is Omnipotence as a divine quality, the virtue of letter K, which shines with a silvery blue light to the musical note of B.

      We teach how the divine virtues, in their cause and effect, become valid in the legality of the micro- and the macrocosm, or within a human being and then the outer Creation.

      We inspire gifts of the spirit to manifest within the intellect, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and the art of levitation, from meditating, in a Theta brainwave state of the inner child self in deep inner thought, on attunement to the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.  This is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment that shines with a light blue radiance to the musical note of G, and is the virtue of letter soft A.

      Wisdom opens up transformation as soft A becomes umlaut A, ae.  The virtue of transformation shines with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  Transformation reveals the mysteries of life and death, and is the act of releasing any negative state of being, desire, belief, feeling, and/or physical form that NO LONGER SERVES THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED to Divine Providence, for transformation into the high state of the original Divine Blueprints of Enlightenment.

      We teach how to become one with the divine virtues, ALL of them, so that the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Feeling bring about awe, and eternal youth, true spiritual morality, and vitality.

      Meditate on all the divine virtues taken together in a deep Theta state of the inner child self, deep inner thought, the dominant state of the inner child. This is the virtue of letter L, which shines with a beautiful translucanet olive green light to the musical note of  F.

      Through the divine virtue of transmutation, umlaut O, oe, forms are changed into their original divine blueprint of perfection. Transmutation comes from cognition brought about by Love Divine.  Seeing the underlying Divine Perfection through eyes of Love Divine enlivens this perfection to manifest in form.  Transmutation shines with a deep orange light to the musical note of D sharp.

      This changes to letter O, the virtue of harmony and justice, which creates successful situations perceived through the Beta brainwave state of the adult self. It is important to remember that harmony is justice and justice is harmony, and brings about control over flowing emotions.  Beta brainwaves activate memory, logic and the five senses.  This virtue shines with an ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.

      Creating harmony and success and satisfaction for all then opens up the virtue of high inspiration, true oneness with Divine Will concerning anything that the attention is placed upon.  This virtue gives control over the elements of fire, air, water, and earth which is also control over the four brainwave patterns. When this virtue is used while meditating on a divine virtue, the virtue opens up infinitly on every level.

      Because each virtue each has a certain color, an idea, a feeling, a musical tone, a smell, and a taste, this virtue intensifies the gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and the gifts of psychic taste and smell.  This is the divine virtue of letter T, which shines with a brown-black light to the musical note of F. It is a fire element of will with the sensation of warmth and expansion.

      The final divine virtue that we use to help each Child of Light and Love understand and use Cosmic Laws is the virtue of omnipresence, the virtue of letter E.  With this glowing deep purple virtue, a person perfects the ability to go into Deep Delta brainwaves of the inner newborn infant self and experience ONENESS WITH DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND BEING, AND at the same time ONENESS WITH EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. This virtue opens communication with all beings as well as the art of materialization and dematerialization.

      Most importantly for this time of The Alpha and the Omega, we teach about the highest cosmic law, The Law of One, which is the original law of all creation.  The Law of One is The Law of Laws, and overrides all other laws in any time and dimension.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it."

      On this day of Virtues and Cosmic Law, we rejoice as you clothe yourselves in the many colores, ideas, sounds, feelings, and sensations of the qualities of the divine virtues as they flow through the rays of the sun.

      Each day the great being whose physical body is your solar sun, sends out light rays that are imbedded with the frequency of the heavenly hosts and the divine virtues. As the day progresses, divine virtues are continually broadcast through the rays of light.

      Rays of light are streaming information.

      Through meditation, streaming information, or waves, become particles.  This is due to the transforming effect of ATTENTION.

      Particles of light are packets of information that unfold in the pineal gland, among others, and are decoded in Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta states of whole brain meditation.

       As each particle of information reveals divine virtues and sacred information, meditation reveals the  EFFECTS this has in the planes of spirit, mind, emotions, and form.

      Look at the sun, in a way that is comfortable, such as at sunrise or sunset, or through the leaves of the trees. Even if you are not in deep meditation, we ask you to know that by INTENDING to attune to the divine virtues streaming in the rays of light, in a super conscious manner, the information that is coming in on the rays of sunlight enters the optic nerve and stimulates the pineal gland, reprogramming the chemical matrix of the entire body.

      "As above, so below."

      We inspire you to use the cosmic laws in conjunction with the divine virtues to create change so that the highest good of all concerned, and spiritual perfection, manifests for all beings and Heaven and Earth manifest as one.

      We are ONE WITH ALL and we answer when you call us.

      We are One Together in the ALL THAT IS.

      We dance together with you on the Giant Spiral of Space-Time to manifest jusice and harmony for all.

      We Are One.

      *

      MIRACLES

      'K-A-L-O-T-E'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped .

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here  and now, and through all time and space .

      I give thanks that this is done.

      and SO IT IS

      *+*

      *

      *    *

      *       *

      *

      *     *

      *

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html>

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2007

        16 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of Cosmic Law
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Kalote’

        Beloved,

        In 16 degrees Cancer the great being, whose physical body is your solar sun, sends out messengers, rays, or angels, of Cosmic Law. As the day progresses, these virtues continually broadcast through rays of light.

        Remember that rays of sunlight are streaming information.

        Streaming information, or waves, become particles in the pineal gland through the transforming effect of ATTENTION in acts of meditation.

         These particles of light are packets of information that unfold in the pineal gland, among others, and are decoded in Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta states of meditation.

         As each Divine packet of information is processed, meditation reveals EFFECTS in spirit, mind, emotions, and body.

        Even if you are not in deep meditation, know that by INTENDING to attune to divine virtues in a super conscious way, we reveal cosmic laws through FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS.

        Be aware each time you feel yourself desiring specific understandings of Cosmic Law. This could be justice, or harmony, or peace, or joy among others. Whatever divine understanding it is, on whatever level of your being, we ask that you feel free to ask for our assistance.

        The heavenly hosts of ‘Kalote’ oversee all of the divine virtues. Each of these virtues has a certain color or hue, a musical tone, a smell, a feel, and sensation. In these ways you will know them in time, for we open up for you the gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and the gifts of psychic taste and smell.

        We rejoice as you clothe yourselves in the many hues and sounds and feelings of the qualities of all the divine virtues that indwell within you. We rejoice as each of you become masters of Cosmic Law at appropriate times in your spiritual journey to unity with Divine Light.

        May you first experience yourself as pure being that is one with Divine Being and all Creation. Then it is natural to be aware of the virtue of original Divine omnipotent faith and will for the highest good of all. In this way be aware of individual will that is one with Divine Will for the highest good of all. This awakens wisdom and enlightenment, and opens the heart to unconditional, all encompassing love.

        We teach the children of light and love about cosmic laws, such as The Law of One, which is the original law.  The Law of One is The Law of Laws.  We teach how the divine virtues, in their cause and effect, become valid in the legality of the micro- and the macrocosm.

        "As above, so below."

        We inspire you to invoke and use the cosmic laws with the divine virtues to create changes, so that the highest good of all concerned, and spiritual perfection, manifests for all beings.

        Heaven and Earth are one.

        MIRACLES

        ‘K-A-L-O-T-E’

        K…We teach the children of God to have true faith, the faith that moves mountains and makes the crooked straight.
        *
        A and umlaut A, ae…We inspire gifts of the spirit to manifest within the intellect, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and the art of levitation. We inspire the recognition of and release of imperfections on every level, for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.
        *
        L…We teach how to become one with the divine virtues and
        *
        umlaut O, eu,and  O……how to transform anything through cognition brought about by Love Divine.
        We teach how to invoke any situation in the feeling world.

        *
        T…We confer high inspiration, and true communication with divinity
        *
        E…and teach communication with all beings and the art of materialization and dematerialization.’
        ****

        We are here and we answer when you call us.

        We are One Together.

        We are One on the Giant Spiral of Space-Time.

        We Are One.

        *
        MIRACLES

        Note: Everyone's voice has a unique signature. Each person pronounces letters a little differently. Go with inner guidance and pronounce each letter the way it feels the best to you. Below is a wonderful explanation of the sound of the letters as Franz Bardon would have used them, since his original language was German.

        Special Note from Ulla:

        I thought of creating these alphabet sound files and an explanatory text since Franz Bardon's original work about the angel groups and the letters associated with them is written in and based upon the German language and alphabet and it should be easier to work with these letters with some relevant background (for those who don't have it already, of course).

        These files are also ready for download in zipped format from my webspace at http://home.snafu.de/ulla/paradisenow.net (three zipped wav files together with the text regarding the pronunciation of the letters (which Polly already posted). You'll also find there some helpful hints regarding downloading for those who may need them (I did originally!).

        The fastest way to download all the files in one go is by just downloading "alphabetall.zip" which, true to its name, contains all these files (alphabetall.zip is available immediately).

        Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have!
        (You'll all speak with a German accent in no time! ;-)

        Ulla

        =================================
        The pronunciation of the letters

        It may be no coincidence that Franz Bardon incarnated with German as his mother tongue since German (in contrast to English and French, for instance) is a phonetic language, which means that nearly every vowel and consonant is consistently pronounced exactly as it is written. So the letter "a" (aah) will always sound like an "a" (aah), the letter "i" (ee) will always sound like an "i" (ee) etc. This phonetic consistency allows a much easier study of letters. Also, German has additional vowels (such as ü and ö (u and o umlaut), e (é) and the "simple o") and a consonant ("ch") which are unknown in the English language.

        There are two sound files included: alphabet.wav and alphabetpuresounds.wav (courtesy of Ralf http://home.arcor.de/ralflehnert). A third one is just for fun - a child’s recording of the complete German alphabet. The letters in alphabet.wav and alphabetpuresounds.wav have been recorded in the order listed below.

        (Note: The following list uses the French letter "é" (which isn’t used in English and the pronunciation of which corresponds exactly to the German "e") to help describe pronunciation. The vowels and consonants which strongly differ from their equivalents in the English alphabet appear in bold type.)

        A is pronounced "aah"
        B is pronounced "bé"
        C is pronounced "tsé".
        D is pronounced "dé"
        E is pronounced "é". This sound doesn't exist in English but I think in many other languages (it’s also widely used in French, for instance, where it is spelled "é"). English people usually turn it into an "ay" when trying to pronounce it. It is like a lighter, higher version of the English "a" as pronounced in "hat".
        F is pronounced as the English "f"
        G is pronounced "gé" ("g" as in "get")
        H is pronounced "hah" (as in "hut")
        I is pronounced "ee" (as the I in "sit" or "see" (i.e. it is not a composite sound as the "I" of the English alphabet. This would be spelled "ai" in German).
        J is pronounced "yot" (as in "yacht"). The pronunciation of "j" corresponds exactly to the English "y". For instance "yes" is "ja" (pronounced "yah") in German.
        K is pronounced "kah"
        L is pronounced like the French word "elle"
        M is pronounced as the English "m"
        N is pronounced as the English "n"
        O is pronounced similar to the British pronunciation of the "o" in "dot". (The "o" of the English alphabet is a composite sound consisting of a pure "o" followed by "oo", while the German "o" is a simple, pure or "mono" "o".)
        P is pronounced "pé"
        R is pronounced "airr", less rolling than the English "r" In fact, there are two Rs: one commonly used "pharyngeal" R (not featured on the sound files; this R will be part of a typical German accent when the speaker is unable to pronounce the English R), and one lingual R which can be heard on the files. (To pronounce the English R, one needs to "employ" both the tongue and the back of the throat.)
        S is pronounced as the English "s"
        T is pronounced "té"
        U is pronounced "oo"
        V is identical to the F consonant (not contained in alphabetpuresounds.wav)
        W is pronounced "vé"
        X is pronounced "IKS" (not contained in alphabet.wav and alphabetpuresounds.wav)
        Y is pronounced as ü (u umlaut)
        Z according to Bardon should be pronounced as a soft humming "dz" (in normal usage, "z" is pronounced in the same manner as the "c", i.e. "ts"). Bardon writes, "while the ‘c’ (tsé) is to be pronounced hard/harshly, the ‘z’ is to be pronounced in a humming (or buzzing) fashion, similar to an ‘s’, i.e. softly.

        CH is a widely used sound formed with/in the pharynx (back of the throat) which in the English-speaking world only has a Scottish equivalent ("Loch Lomond"). For instance, "I am" corresponds in German to "Ich bin".
        SCH corresponds to the English "sh" and is pronounced in the same manner.
        Ä (a umlaut) is pronounced like the "a" in the English word "had".
        (ä is spelled ae when the keyboard doesn't allow to print it. However, the angel groups Bardon mentions such as Adae have to be pronounced a-d-a-e, i.e. each letter individually, as far as I have seen.)
        Ö (o umlaut) is pronounced similarly to the ö sound in bird, curd, herd etc.
        Ü (u umlaut) is pronounced as the "u" in the French word "sucre" and, as far as I know, not found in English (with the exception of a certain Northern English dialect).

        Light and love,
        Ulla
        ***************

         Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 6, 2008
          If the message appears too large, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2009

[...]

             one with all;

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011

[...]

                Home site:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                www.sacredpaintings.com

                Conference Call Updates

                go to www.spiritussanctus.com

                and click the appropriate link.

                THE LAW OF ONE

                We are all one.

                When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                When one is helped, all are healed.

                one with all;

                I give thanks that this is done.

                SO BE IT!

                *+*

                music link
                (left click, play - right click, save)

              • Spiritus
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 5, 2012

                  16 degrees Cancer

                  TheAngels of Cosmic Law

                  Also known as

                  TheAngels of ‘Kalote’

                  Beloved,

[...]

                  TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

[...]

                  []

[...]

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 6, 2013

                    16 degrees Cancer
                    The Angels of Cosmic Law
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Kalote’

                    Beloved
                    ,

                    The heavenly hosts of ‘Kalote’ oversee all of the divine virtues.

                    We teach the children of God to have true faith, the faith that moves mountains and makes the crooked straight.

                    We inspire gifts of the spirit to manifest within the intellect, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and the art of levitation.

                     We inspire the recognition of and release of imperfections on every level, for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

                    We teach how to become one with the divine virtues and
                    how to transform anything through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

                    We teach how to invoke any situation in the feeling world.

                    We confer high inspiration, and true communication with divinity
                    and teach communication with all beings and the art of materialization and dematerialization.’
                    ****

                    Each time you feel yourself desiring specific understandings of Cosmic Law, we are here to inspire you.

                     This could be justice, or harmony, or peace, or joy among others.

                     Whatever divine understanding it is, on whatever level of your being, we ask that you feel free to ask for our assistance.

                    The heavenly hosts of ‘Kalote’ oversee all of the divine virtues.

                     Each of these virtues has a certain color or hue, a musical tone, a smell, a feel, and sensation.

                     In these ways you will know them in time, for as these divine qualities are remembered within you, we open up for you the gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and the gifts of psychic taste and smell.

[...]

                    I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

                    .

                    Remember that rays of sunlight are streaming information.

                    Streaming information, or waves, become particles in the pineal gland through the transforming effect of ATTENTION in acts of meditation.

                     These particles of light are packets of information that unfold in the pineal gland, among others, and are decoded in Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta states of meditation.

                    The pineal gland has over 20,000 psychoactive chemicals that are natural and a thousand times stronger than  psychoactive substances in the plant world.

                    The longing for spiritual bliss, awe, and the vitality and true spiritual morality of perfection and unity with divine light and beauty dwells within all creation.

                     As each Divine packet of information is processed, meditation reveals EFFECTS in spirit, mind, emotions, and body that are safe, natural, and in harmony with the highest good.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 7, 2014

                      16degrees Cancer
                      TheAngels of Cosmic Law
                      Also known as

                      TheAngels of

                      Kalote

                      Beloved
                      ,
                      In16 degrees Cancer the great being, whose physical body is your solar sun, sends out messengers, rays, or angels, of Cosmic Law.

                      As the day progresses, these virtues continually broadcast through rays of light
                      .

                      Rememberthat rays of sunlight are streaming information.

                      Looking at the sun safely allows waves of light to enter into the optic nerve and stimulate the pineal gland.

[...]

                      We teach how to invoke any situation in the feeling world and bring about harmony.