Re: << lovingpurelove >> Words from one of the 10 Keepers of Wisdom

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 11:49 AM
      BK, your messages are frequently messages after my own heart.
      Thanks again for sending them, sharing them with us.
      These are close in essence to the awakening expressions delivered through Meher Baba,
      and also the truths I acknowledge within my own being.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 12:10 PM
        BK,

        This message was very timely . I friend of mine had another friend suffering
        from severe ongoing illness due to a strong attachment to food that is not
        healthy, and she had to take the path of detachment in the matter . She
        could see that any efforts to share data about this food being harmful was
        met with hostility, as if she was interferring in what was not her business.
        And indeed this is the truth, it was not her business. As your article below
        so well stated. It was wonderful to have this article to share with her.

        I have found that detachment keeps me in a state of love and peace, with
        clarity of holding the vision of God's perfect love and victory for us all
        in the perfect time. Thank you BK.

        Cynthia

[...]

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • faiz nader