Thought for Today

  • B K
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 3 10:16 PM

      Belief Power III
      So why do you have so many beliefs? And why is the world not becoming a better place with so many believers? To answer this question, we need to go back to the moment 'truth' was lost to our awareness...some time ago. Beliefs are only present because we have lost our connection with the eternal truths, and our awareness of those truths. For example, while you believe you are what you see in the bathroom mirror in the morning, it is not the truth of who you really are. You are not your physical form - you are simply spirit, or that which animates the form. The experience (not the belief) of this truth liberates you from the fear of ageing and decay. Spirit (self) does not grow old and does not die. But then, you must not believe me (or disbelieve me). When you experience, there is no longer a need to believe, because now you know...the truth. This is why belief is not the truth and why truth is more powerful than belief, and why belief and truth are never found in bed together. So what is the truth? Are you a physical being having the occasional spiritual experience, or are you a spiritual being have a physical experience. If you say both that's called avoidance!

      www.relax7.com

      Learn Meditation
      for more information and to find a centre near you
      click here

      To Subscribe to Thought for Today
      please visit our homepage

      www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk

      Yahoo! Sports
    • B K

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 6 9:58 PM

          Positivity
          Take delight in small things because it is from seeds that flowers grow.

          Learn Meditation
          for more information and to find a centre near you
          click here

          To Subscribe to Thought for Today
          please visit our homepage

          www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • ronnie h
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 6 10:02 PM
            Hi B K
            I really like your thoughts for the day posts and feel free to post them at my group and it is
            Circle

            B K <bkgswu@...> wrote:

            Positivity
            Take delight in small things because it is from seeds that flowers grow.

            Learn Meditation
            for more information and to find a centre near you
            click here

            To Subscribe to Thought for Today
            please visit our homepage

            www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Posting message to this list:

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Kavita Subramaniam
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 6 11:38 PM
              Dearest All

              Thanks for sharing so much here....in the time when i almost fell in the trap of disillusionment this sharing brought me to where i am now...thanks a million.

              namaste namaste namaste
              ma dhyan nartan

              Peace be to All
              Peace be
              Peace

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • B K
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 8 10:24 PM

                Gentle
                Tread lightly upon this earth, seeing, understanding but never
                imposing. Thoughtful, independent, be gracious in victory and defeat. Free of possessiveness, so ease of mind sweetens relationships. Like the scent of a rose the untroubled spirit imparts a lasting fragrance.

                Learn Free Meditation
                for more information and to find a centre near you click
                http://www.bkwsu.com/

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 9 9:53 PM

                  Changing Times

                  It is wise to bend rather than break.

                  Learn Free Meditation

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 10 10:35 PM

                    Heart Song
                    Everyone has a song in their heart. Everyone has a reason for being here and a season for making their highest, greatest most auspicious contribution. No one knows what that is or when that is for anyone else. Only our own heart knows what and when it is for us. Your heart wants to sing. Don’t die with your music still within you. There is a reason for everything and a purpose to your life. Too many fail to listen to the song in their heart and therefore fail to find their purpose and their part. What makes your soul sing and your heart dance? Actually you heart is your soul and you are both! Ask this one question of yourself but don’t be in a hurry to answer it. Live in the question for a day, a week, a month. Let it invite your heart to speak to you. And when you are absolutely sure what your heart is saying is true then begin to invoke the changes necessary in your life so that you live in alignment with your song. Be patient with this.
                    www.relax7.com

                    Learn Free Meditation
                    for more information and to find a centre near you click
                    http://www.bkwsu.com/

                    To Subscribe to Thought for Today
                    please visit our homepage

                    www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk

                    Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
                  • B K
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 11 10:23 PM

                      Never Despair
                      No matter how grave a situation, never despair.

                      Learn Free Meditation
                      for more information and to find a centre near you click
                      http://www.bkwsu.com/

                      To Subscribe to Thought for Today
                      please visit our homepage

                      www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk

                      Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • B K
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 12 11:17 PM

                        The Power Of Goodwill
                        Having benevolent feelings for all generates goodwill. The power of goodwill makes the impossible possible.

                        Learn Free Meditation

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 13 10:40 PM

                          Love
                          Time, wealth and co-operation are readily given when there is love.

                          Learn Free Meditation

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 16 10:31 PM

                            Brotherhood And Unity
                            Understanding the worth and dignity of every human being is the key to brotherhood and unity.

                            Learn Free Meditation

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jul 17 10:15 PM

                              Integrity
                              When the thoughts we think are the same as the words we speak, others will feel our integrity.

                              Learn Free Meditation

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jul 18 9:53 PM

                                Peace
                                By taking time to enjoy moments of solitude you make time your friend.

                                Learn Free Meditation

                                Message 15 of 20 , Jul 19 11:04 PM

                                  My Supreme Companion
                                  Loneliness comes when I forget God is my Supreme companion.

                                  Learn Free Meditation

                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 2, 2006

                                    Good Morning B K
                                    02/05/2006

                                    It is not a big thing to be sweet to those who are sweet to you, but the greatest art is to harmonise well with those whom no one else is able to harmonise.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , May 7, 2006
                                      Good Morning B K
                                      07/05/2006

                                      Miss Nothing
                                      Being enlightened means being self aware. Awareness of yourself means you don't miss anything inside. You are aware of things like the quality of your thoughts and feelings, of how you sometimes give your power to others, and how your self-esteem occasionally fluctuates. You don't miss anything because you know that knowing yourself is vital to being comfortable with yourself. Are you comfortable with yourself? No! Then be with your self, talk to your self, listen to your self today. Take a few moments out and have a meeting with yourself. Put yourself in your diary. Put your self at the top of your to list. And write next to it, 'being with myself'. Miss nothing in your self.

                                      Message 18 of 20 , May 9, 2006
                                        Good Morning B K
                                        10/05/2006

                                        Stay full of peace yourself and know that this peace will reach your loved ones and ultimately the whole world.