[ANGEL] 13 Cancer, The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005

      13 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

      Beloved,

      Information from non-physical intelligences becomes discernible, when a person’s feelings are attuned to Divine Will for the highest good of all, thus indicating that a certain level of realization has been reached within that person’s consciousness.  A hallmark of this level of attunement is a much broader perspective than simply concerns about the good of the individual, or personality self.  Ideally this broad attunement is vast enough to  encompass the whole of creation.

      Because Creation operates like a human body operates with many individual intelligent parts functioning together as ONE WHOLE, it is inevitable that at a certain level of realization a Child of Light communicates with full awareness with all parts of Creation for the purpose of the highest good of all.

      At a certain stage of maturity, people provide individual CONSCIOUS eyes and ears of The Creator on the physical planes.  They are “eyes and ears through which God hears and sees”.  Just as the eyes and ears of a human body report information, as these eyes and ears perceive situations that need solutions and ask for help to remedy the imbalance, the invisible aspects of Divine Providence respond appropriately.

      Many of the most powerful beings within the created realms of the “all that is” are vibrating in higher dimensions which are not visible to the eye.  This is analogous to the Beingness of a human—which is made up of both the ‘inner’ and the ‘outer’ levels.  At the interface between the inner and outer levels are the energy bodies of human beings.  The purely ‘inner body’, the spirit and soul of the human being is not visible or directly measurable, unlike the way  in which a cell or organ is visible via the physical sense of sight. This lack of objective, empirical verification of the “unseen realities” has led some scientists to question the existence of the spiritual bodies like the soul, and to take the

      extreme stance that “whatever cannot be perceived and measured by

      Scientific instruments cannot be presumed to exist.

      Fortunately recent scientific advances have now made it possible to measure and even to quantify many of these previously unseen realities, and thus finally to empirically demonstrate, for example, the existence of the energy bodies of the human being.  The existence of the spirit and soul can still only be scientifically confirmed by inference.  Yet to those more highly conscious people in physical bodies, once they achieve an appropriate level of spiritual refinement, these

      Inner truths are very real, very much in awareness, and very much the source of

      the causative miracles of answered prayer.

      As such a person becomes concerned about problematic impressions from outer reality, it is natural for him or her to invoke beings from invisible realms to bring much needed relief and healing.  This is, of course, a basis of miracles achieved through prayer.  In the best case scenario, to optimize the likelihood of

      a prayer being answered, the person in embodiment offering the prayer is

      attuned to both the physical problem in need of healing as well as to the subtlety of the invisible beings who can manifest the answer to the prayer.  This ability

      to move efficiently back and forth between the inner and outer worlds, has been termed “stereoscopic consciousness”.

       Translating impressions from invisible beings is a delicate process because of the sublety of these impressions.

      The translation of impressions is easily distorted from beings of invisible realms in the presence of coarser feelings that are vibrating at a lower level than the frequency of supreme happiness.  In terms of awareness, coarse feelings must be transformed and transmuted into happiness for communication to take place.

      Optimally, the receiver is not distracted, preoccupied, or triggered by negative or numbed out feelings from the stress of daily events.  A state of Happiness and inner peace is necessary to truly perceive the presence of other beings from invisible realms.  The Angels of ‘Nimalon’ help awaken this happiness within a Child of Light and Love for the purpose of cohesion and attraction of higher vibrations.

       Communicating with unseen beings is best done in a state of meditation in which, ideally, all four brainwave patterns are active, clearly discernible, and able to communicate with one another.  We help a person do this through wholebrain conscious awareness of the divine virtues of ‘Nimalon’.

      In the Delta brainwave state of pure being, both the “presences” or being-ness of other intelligences, and of Divine Virtues themselves, are perceived as a part of one’s own self in the Unified Field of Energy.

      In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, both a Divine Virtue and the presence of another intelligence is seen visually in the imagination. When communication with unseen beings is requested,   ideas from the beings are received in this brainwave frequency.

      In the Alpha brainwave state of flowing feelings, both feelings of supreme happiness and other divine feelings are shared.

      The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where the previously experienced unity, image, ideas, and feelings are translated into words.   The ideas and feelings received from the Divine Virtues and invisible beings are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories.

      We inspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

      It is important to remember that space only appears to be three dimensional to the five senses.  It is also important to remember that time only appears to be linear as well, an appearance just as misleading as two parallel lines appearing to meet in the distance, but in reality never touching.  Time is actually an eternal NOW, past, present, and future happening simultaneously. In experience time more accurately appears circular, expanding, and spiraling, creating vortex tunnels into other dimensions that are mastered through the attunement of being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation with the highest frequencies of divine virtues.

      Every Child of Light and Love is created as part of the ONE BEING, and is created from the highest frequencies of the Divine Virtues, and therefore, it is natural for these frequencies to be accessed, produced, and used for the purpose of multi-dimensional and time communication.

      “In my Father’s house are many mansions.”

      Whenever a Being is in attunement with Pure Being and Unity with All, with Divine Consciousness and Flowing Divine Love, the emotional awareness naturally flows with supreme happiness, the divine virtue of letter N, shining with a deep red light to the musical note of A.

      In this state, the spiritual maturity and feelings of other beings are clearly perceived.  Furthermore, the magnetism of supreme happiness is easily shared with any other being.

      Supreme happiness causes cohesion, and reveals solutions to any problem.

      Powerful flowing feelings of supreme happiness create such a powerful magnetic field, that change in the physical reality is attracted with great speed.

      As communication is opened in the magnetic vibration of Supreme Happiness, memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy are next enlivened by the Law of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shining with a light opalescent light to the musical note of G.  With this virtue, understanding of causes is awakened, so that if a problem is being addressed by a higher being, what caused any problem is gained, so that a person understands how to create happy situations in the future.

      By understanding how to create situations that are happy, and unfreezing feelings that have been blocked by fear and dissociation, positive flowing feelings can now attract wonderful new realities into form on an ongoing basis.

      The art of keeping flowing feelings positive and beautiful is the divine virtue of letter M, shining with a blue green light to the musical note of D.

      Feelings are the water element, and like water, they must flow to remain pure and clear.  Any negative feelings will purify if they are allowed to flow in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing compassionate and understanding love for the wounded inner child within that is crying for compassion and understanding.  Love is the most powerful transmutative agent.

      Instead of judging or resisting negative emotions, the key is to understand that all negative emotions originate from previous wounding experiences  and that they deserve validation and love to heal.  Let them flow in a safe and non-destructive way, shining love on them from your heart.  As they flow, insights arise concerning their original source, the original wounding event that gave them birth.  These insights reveal extenuating circumstances about the wounding event that were not obvious at the time, and forgiveness and healing occurs.

      Negative emotions in this way transform into positive ones, and the now positive emotions then attract beautiful new realities into form.

      As a Child of Light and Love next meditates on the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, occult faculties such as clairvoyance, eloquence, artistic talent, and clairaudience become fully operational and attuned to the original purity of all ideas and blueprints in Divine Mind.

      Wisdom and enlightenment shines with a light blue radiance to the musical note of G.

      Wisdom automatically awakens the virtue of transformation, the virtue of umlaut A,ae, that shines with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  This is the virtue of RELEASING to Divine Providence anything that is not serving the highest good of all concerned.  This virtue gives control over negative beings and any urge for self satisfaction that is destructive.

      Now that imperfection has been released for transformation, the next step is to go further, and attune to all of the divine virtues taken together.  This gives true spiritual morality, and enough vitality to accomplish any task.

      All of the divine virtues taken together are the virtue of letter L of ‘Nimalon’, shining with an olive green radiance to the musical note of F.

      By meditating on the olive green radiance of all the Divine Virtues taken together, a person is filled with awe at the splendor and majesty of Divine Being and Feeling.  This awe awakens the glands of the body to produce whatever is necessary for youthening and immortality.

      Love Divine is awakened so strongly that everything is revealed in its original perfection, as it is seen through the eyes of love.

      Seeing through the eyes of Love Divine awakens transmutation into perfection.  This is the virtue of umlaut O,oe, shining with a dark orange light to the musical note of D sharp.

      This type of seeing awakens the underlying Divine Perfection in whatever is seen.  This is the gaze of the Master, or Darshan.

      Attuning to inner dimensions and communication with “unseen beings”, guides, etc, requires the law of Divine Justice and Harmony, the virtue of letter O.  This virtue brings satisfaction and success to all, and awakens understanding of metaphysics and astrophysics.  It shines with an ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C, and teaches that harmony is justice and justice is harmony.   This virtue opens up The Invocation of The Law of One, the prime and original law of creation.  All other laws come from this law, and therefore, this law overrides all other laws in all planes and dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am ONE WITH ALL;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So it is."

      With transmutation into perfection  and divine justice and harmony , supreme happiness is awakened in all beings involved, attracting solutions to every previous problems.  This Supreme Happiness is the final N in our name of ‘Nimalon’.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      First and last, it is Supreme happiness that is the cohesive magnetic power that gives infinite strength to the lines of communication and life force that form the Web of Life.

        The rhythmic pulsation of Supreme Happiness attracts whatever is needed for Perfection to manifest.

       True happiness desires the highest good of all concerned, and thus does Supreme Happiness flow ever more powerfully, becoming stronger and more magnetic, attracting Perfection into physical reality for ALL BEINGS.

      MIRACLES

      'N-I-M-A-L-O-N'

      ‘N-I-M-A-L-O-N’

      N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

      *

      I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

      *

      M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

      *

      A and umlaut A,ae…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings.  We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.

      We release any state of being, any desire, any idea, any feeling or form that no longer serves the highest good of all.  We release them to Divine Providence so that they can transform into a higher state.

      *

      L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.

      *

      umlaut O,oe, and O … We teach true cognition made possible by love divine.

      We help mentor masters of metaphysics.  We evoke successful, happy outcomes.

      *

      N…We teach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms.  By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. Cohesion is the power over “gait and movement of all beings, men and animals”.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012

        13degrees Cancer

        TheAngels of Translation from Invisible Realms

        Also known as

        TheAngels of ‘Nimalon’

        Beloved,

        Cohesivepowers of flowing all Embracing, Unconditional Love and Happiness encourage lines of communication and vitality in The Web of Life.

        Oftencommunications from non-physical intelligences come through feelings and symbols. These feelings and symbols are then translated into ideas and then into words.

        Therefore,when communicating with invisiblebeings of other realms and spheres, a child of light and love requires the ability to translate in intellectual terms information received.

        We teach and inspire this ability.

        “Askand ye shall receive.”

        Rhythmic pulsations of Divine Unconditional Love and Happiness attract whatever or whoever is desired, visualized and evoked. These feelings establish magnetic bonds of communication.

        DivineLove desires the highest good of all concerned. Divine Love sees indwelling Divinity in all creation. This cognition transmutes reality. This cognition enlivens indwelling Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Loving Reality.

        Thusdo feelings of supreme happiness flow.

        Theact of communication with unseen beings is best done in states of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active in conscious awareness.

        Inthe Delta brainwave stateof pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation, the “presence” or beingness of another intelligence is experienced

        as a part of self.

        Through intent, this being or presence is perceived visually in the imagination as communication is requested.

        Inthe Theta brainwave stateof deep inner thought, ideas to and from this being are given and received and contemplated.

        Inthe Alpha brainwave stateof flowing feelings, feelings to and from this beingare experienced. Feelings create change. Changes occur within both parties.

        TheBeta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translationsof these ideas and feelings are put into words.

          Ideas and feelings given to and received from the non physical being are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings.

        Weinspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

          It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear. Just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance, but in reality these two lines never touch, time that appears to be linear is really omnipresent.  All times exist simultaneously. Because of this, when changes occur, they occur in the past, present, and future at the same time.

        “Inmy Father’s house are many mansions.”

        Through Omnipotent intent, visualization, flowing feelings, and sensations of divine happiness and other virtues of our name, other dimensions and beings become wonderfully accessible.

        Inthis way many miracles of grace and healing occur, to bless all with justice and harmony, success and satisfaction.

        MIRACLES

        Meditate on the divine virtues in our name.

        ****

        ‘N-I-M-A-L-O-N’

        N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

        *

        I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

        *

        M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings.  We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.  We help with the release of any imperfection on any level for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. Control over negative beings is gained in this way.

        *

        L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.

        *

        umlautO, oe, and O …We teach transmutation into perfection, true cognition made possible by love divine.

        We help mentor masters of metaphysics.  We evoke successful, happy outcomes.

        *

        N…Weteach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is the power over “gait and movement of all beings, men and animals”.    Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms of flowing divine happiness.  By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. Through this virtue, solutions to any problem are seen and the level of maturity of other beings are known. Divine Happiness can be conferred onto others according to inner guidance. ‘

        *

        MIRACLES

        *

        Footnotes:

        Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)