[ANGEL] EMPEBYN, 26th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 8:20 AM

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

      Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and
      from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      "As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all  levels of
      pure being, will, intellect, flowing feelings, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on these levels.

      The Sun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of,
      the Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

      The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power of
      FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form
      the Electro-magnetic energy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
      The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing feelings.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy of flowing feelings is the precursor of change in the physical realm.
      Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

      All miracles in the physical realm
      are preceded by, and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing feelings.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWIN FEELING that expresses it.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm, even though it can be manifested any time,
      it can be most easily and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A person determines which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific flowing feelings that need
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned to plants.
      Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a miracle concerning plants,
      it is wise to do it on the 25th day of a moon cycle.

      For example, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal plants that
      enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will for the highest good and the divine virtues.

      The specific time to meditate and generate the being, will, concepts, and flowing feelings
      to manifest the most powerful plants of this nature,  would be anytime
      during the sign of Cancer, because the entire constellation of
      Cancer is the attunement to flowing feelings of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all,
      with particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

      The 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
      the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in effect, a person aligns flowing feelings of meditations accordingly, in order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Feeling.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and
      from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      Through the virtue of omnipresence, we are attuned to cosmic consciousness
      as it manifests in terms of materialization and dematerialization and the
      power to create new realities.
      ---------

      We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
      flow and receptivity of the moon.
      ---------

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with perfection
      of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
      ---------

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal cognition of Universal LIfe and polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon,
      male and female, will and flowing feelings, and how each
      compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.
      ---------

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female.
      We teach how the application of these principles
      explains many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.
      ---------

      We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken
      recognition of the state of spiritual evolution of every being.’
      ---------

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of
      Heaven on Earth, which is now birthing,the Children of God
      flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
      feelings of earth with understanding of flowing feelings of  Divine Will
      as it expresses through the sun’s rays on the moon. We do this so that
      individual will aligns with Universal Will in the cycles and rhythms of flowing feeling.

      Sigil of

      Empebyn

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 5 February 2005
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:  5 April 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

      Posting message to this list:

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005

[...]

          By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING FEELING that expresses it.

          If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
          even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
          and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
          appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

          The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
          Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

          A person determines which day of the moon cycle
          corresponds with the specific flowing feelings that need
          to be generated for a specific manifestation.

          For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
          to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
          miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
          of a moon cycle when the feelings are magnified.

[...]

          Revised Document:  29 September 2005
          Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
          spiritus@...

          Web Formatting:  29 September 2005