IGLOO - #056 - 3 JULY 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - START AGAIN FREE OF ALL ENCUMBRANCES

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Seeking Truth
      wherever it may lead

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is:  Tek 1

      The True Teacher Is One With Universal Will. One With the Universal Consciousness.
       And the Servant of All

      The Power of 1 and 0
      In our Electronic Age
      Everything depends on the proper sequencing of 2 Numbers
      1
      and
      0
      If the sequence is right then the decoder in your computer will take what you have typed, the graphics you have included, the sound, the colour
      and
      convert then into a sequence of 1's and 0's
      and
      if your decoder is working properly
      then 1's and 0's from my computer will be decoded and you will receive exactly what I send.
      However if one of us changes our settings
      the sequence will change and what is received will be different.

      Computer Hackers and Virus creators exploit weakness in the sequences of 1's and 0's
      if the original sequence is PERFECT
      NO VIRUS will ever penetrate

      So why are there weakness'
      aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
      Impatience
      Arrogance
      Superiority
      Superstitions
      Reliance on Others
      Believing Others
      Trusting Others
      Holding on the outmoded Beliefs
      This applies to Computers, Technology and
      HUMANS

      We think we are protected by "Man Made Protection"
      and then we find that our belief is
      unfounded
      and we get
      zapped
      and
      we
      CRY
      and
      We
      TRY AGAIN
      Unless we change our thinking and connect to the DIVINE SOURCE
      we find very fast that Man Made Protection is always subject to exploitation and someone will always find a vulnerability to exploit
      in Technology
      as well as in our Lives
      I am currently Slowly reading
      Your Silent Partner - Cosmic Consciousness
      (Murdo MacDonald Bayne)
      Interestingly every time I open the books I get put to sleep and travel "Somewhere" and get a new insight into reality

      Everything I believe gets challenged every moment
      and
      I find I constantly have to let go of Something I believed that I now find
      is unfounded.
      A simple request for a Crystal Attunement that I can do "with my eyes closed" sends me into a space where I have to re-examine my beliefs and whether what I have done before as "right" as it was then is "right" now.

      A Tibetan Pink and White bead eludes my quest for what it is
      and then
      I find what it is and why I have to combine it with a dZi which are beads made with lots of "O"'s (eyes) and I see that the sequence and number of "O"'s changes the meaning and power of the dZi Bead.
      The Yin and the Yang
      The Male and the Female
      The Conscious and the Superconscious
      all
      1's and 0's
      all necessary
      all part of the Code
      all integral to living our life in perfect harmony
      IN BALANCE
      and to
      Stay in Balance
      we need
      DIVINE RE - PROGRAMMING
      DIVINE CLEANSING
      DIVINE BALANCING
      Then we will be
      INVINCIBLE
      and
      Everything in our Life will be
      Perfection Personified.

      Now a word about RELIGION
      Today
      NO RELIGION AS PRACTISED TODAY IS TRUE
      BUT GOD (however we see Him or her) IS and ALWAYS WILL BE TRUE
      Humanity has polluted the TRUTH of EVERY RELIGION
      So that those "IN POWER" retain control over others by FEAR.

      In "Free Democratic" Malaysia at the moment threats of the Internal Security Act (arrest and detention without trial) are being made against of 2000 Malaysians who are sharing thoughts on ISLAM different to what the Islamic Minister in the Prime Ministers Department says is approved
      (I can hear The Prophet of Islam Crying)
      (Sounds like the Spanish Inquisition all over again in 2005)
       As I share
      I ask that you validate in your heart what I share.

      I try to be a PURE CHANNEL of GOD'S LOVE
      however I am still a HUMAN seeking enlightenment
      and so I can get it wrong.

      As you question what I share and what you believe

      GOD ONLY LOVES
      GOD NEVER PUNISHES
      GOD NEVER INTERVENES AGAINST OUR FREE WILL
      GOD DID NOT DELEGATE HIS/HER POWER TO ANYONE
      GOD WILL NEVER ASK US TO HARM ANOTHER
      GOD DOES NOT TAKE SIDES IN DISAGREEMENTS

      REMEMBER
      GOD IS IN ME AND YOU
      WE NEED TO REMAIN
      GOD LIKE
      ALWAYS

      ARE YOU?????????????????

      LET GO EVERYTHING

      THEN
      START AGAIN FREE OF ALL ENCUMBRANCES
      stay between the perfectly balanced lines of your personal permanent way
      AND PICK UP WHAT YOU NEED ALONG THE WAY.

      It will be there when you need it.

      Then should you choose to follow or continue a RELIGIOUS discipline
      you will find
      the truths of GOD are everywhere for you to see and learn
      unpolluted and uncorrupted by anyone
      You will have access to the PERFECT SOURCE CODE
      INCORRUPTIBLE

      People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness.
      Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  3 July 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward IGLOO to all who are open to receive it·

      WELL....................
      I finished typing this message and was shown the purpose of bracelet I brought before I went to Australia.
      It is recorded in Melodies "Supplement A" to Love is in the Earth which I also brought in Australia

      I remade it yesterday to add the SUN, STAR and MOON dZi

      WOW is all I can say. I just KNEW I had to have this even though the trader did not have a name for it
      and I have not seen them since that ONE TIME
      It explains a lot

      TEKTITE - GUANGDONG   Melody - Supplement A     All Astrological Signs

      The Guangdong Tektite from China is a natural glass of meteoric origin. This mineral was found in the same location as the newly discovered glyphs (said to be Mayan) unearthed in China.  It has been known as the Ambassador of the Highest order, sent to save earth and her children and acting as a heaven sent reminder that all things are one. It has come to the earth becoming a part of the earth and a part of all we share.

      It is the stone for ushering – out the Kali Yuga, the exhibition of the deficiency of Dharma in our world today and ushering in the freshness of the KRITA YUGA , the age of perfection and total gain, possessing divinity and ascendency for all. Carrying the Guangdong Tektite provides for our preparation for the new world and acts as a constant reminder and an ATTUNEMENT WITH the KRITA YUGA and the MAYAN GLYPHS, which provide information about the reformation of the world. It is for the “EMPEROR” within each of us, promoting the acceptance of responsibility and the release of subjectivity to the “beliefs” and constraints of others. It allows for the creation of power, harmful to none, on all levels through accountability and guardianship of the self and the Earth.

      It is a catalyst to the expedition of progress and to the re awakening and recognition of those with who we have been closely connected in “previous” lives. It helps us surmount the third dimension and assists us in uniting with those of this dimension, of the spiritual and astral space and from the stars; during these activities, the supreme energised are synthesized to exact the shared essence of the life force. Holding a Guangdong Tektite with another person provides for information in respect to times and places where the inner essence of each person related in form – on other planes, in other times.

      It has been used to remove unwanted “implants”, concurrently healing breaches within the chakra system and filling the voids, which remain after the removal of the implant, with the healing light of love.

      It is an excellent third eye stone stimulating visionary experiences and providing for the activation and energising of the third eye chakra. It assists us in travelling deeply within the inner being and in maintaining the intensity while integrating the myriad of available visual images. It assists the energy from the third eye to be transported throughout the body, producing an intuitive understanding of the complete cellular emotional, spiritual and intelligent structures.

      The Guangdong Tektite stimulates intuition, enhances awareness, provides for freedom in accessing pre determined sites during astral travel and assists us in lucid dreaming and dream recall. It has also been applied to the amplification of the auric field.

      It brings forth a polarising energy, which engenders a spectrum of energy to clear and to activate all of the chakras. It acts in the healing realm to activate minerals and to assist in the restructuring of the body to promote perfection.

      It never needs cleansing or energising.

      I have been guided to add a Star. Moon, Sun dZi to my Guangdong Tektite bracelet

      I SHARE WITH YOU TODAY

      IN LOVE

      SO YOU MAY TUNE IN TO THE ENERGY

      AND ACCESS IT YOUR SELF