[ANGEL] 12 Cancer, The Angels of Transmutation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005

      Original painting by Shirley Irene Ponto

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tmako’

      Beloved,

      All degrees of Cancer are initiations to align individual FLOWING FEELINGS to OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL for the highest good of all.

      Here, at the 12th degree of Cancer, negative feelings are transformed and transmuted. Flowing feelings are magnetic and attract new realities into physical manifestation. For this reason, it is necessary to transform and transmute negative feelings into positive ones to attract Heaven on Earth for all life.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Tmako’, we reveal FLOWING FEELINGS of people, plants, minerals, and metals.  Then we inspire the transformation and transmutation of these feelings of people, plants and minerals into vibrations that are the highest good of all.

      Each person encounters, from time to time, personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted to reflect the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, then omnipotently directed to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      For example, suppose a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong flowing feelings of anger and despair are magnetic.  This magnetic power can only attract new situations that correspond to the frequency of anger and despair. So, in effect, the angry upset person is attracting more inharmony into his or her physical reality.

      This emotional magnetic power of strong flowing feeling must be TANSFORMED AND TRANSMUTED to positive flowing feelings that reflect the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind to attract a harmonious and beautiful solution.

      When a person uses the divine virtues of ‘Tmako’ to transform and transmute negative feelings to positive, it is possible not only to change his or her own personal reality to Divine Perfection, it is also possible to change the emotions and reality of others as well.

      If an entire group of people, or a crowd, are flowing with powerful negative feelings, a Child of Light and Love can attune to this group’s combined raw emotional power, feel at one with it through the virtue of omnipresence, and transform and transmute it internally within, so that it is transformed and transmuted for all through the law of correspondences.

      This is one of the meanings of "taking on the sins of the world".

      The technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1… EMBRACE each negative feeling with unconditional all encompassing love, for almost all negative feelings originate from the wounded frightened inner child within self or others. Negative feelings originally derive from some intolerable wounding experience in early development, and these feelings deserve to be validated, recognized, understood, and comforted.  Embrace all feelings with acceptance and compassion instead of resistance, judgment,  guilt, or fear. Resisting negative feelings and then trying to make them change, or attempting to bypass them only makes them worse. When tempted by habit to do this, remember that this is an inner wounded child crying for love and that DIVINE LOVE is the most powerful change agent.

       Whether or not it is personal feelings, feelings of another person, or group feelings, feel yourself at one with these negative feelings with unconditional all encompassing love. Love is the most powerful magnetism in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner without resistance.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…FLOW WITH THE NEGATIVE FEELINGS…letting them RELEASE AS THEY FLOW. While they flow, focus on your heart shining forth unconditional love. Centered in love, let the LOVE FROM YOUR HEART SHINE ON the negative feelings running through your body like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, which is moving the eyes back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain. This shifts the emotional feeling energy between the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic, processing the emotional energy quickly and naturally.

      3… INSIGHTS ARISE. During this process of letting negative feelings flow and release safely, penetrating insights into the nature of their causes, the original negative wounding situations arise. Insights into causes and the solutions spontaneously appear within as these negative feelings flow in the presence of compassionate all encompassing love. These insights are healing images from Divine Mind and contain information needed to affect a cure for the problems that led to the situation in the first place. In this way additional similar future emotional wounding of self or others is avoided.

      Stay focused on your heart shining love as the flowing negative feelings continue to flow and change. Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feeling to be felt, milking the negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

      As the negative feelings flow and get washed with love, and as the insights arise, the feelings naturally purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing.  The negative feelings become positive flowing feelings once again.

      This process happens amazingly fast.  A human being is designed to process negative emotions naturally in this way, and it happens automatically if you follow the simple steps of letting negative feelings flow, loving them with unconditional love for the upset inner child, and paying attention to natural insights that come up while the feelings flow.

      In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain the answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

      4.… FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THE HEALING VISIONS THAT HAVE COME UP SPONTANEOUSLY IN THE PROCESS IN YOUR IMAGINATION AS THOUGH THEY ARE ALREADY MANIFESTED FULLY. Take these healing images, or solutions, and hold them steadily in your mind’s eye. Direct all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings into these visions of the perfect solution being manifest.

      The powerful transmuted feelings are now attracting this reality into manifestation IN PHYSICAL REALITY.

      The stronger the wonderful positive flowing feelings, the stronger that, through the power of attraction, this manifests these healing visions on the physical plane!

      It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

      A Child of Light and Love uses transformed and transmuted magnetic flowing feelings to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      MIRACLES

      'T-M-A-K-O'

      ‘T-M-A-K-O’

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms. This is the divine virtue of high inspiration, a virtue of omnipotent will, with the sensation of heat, shining with a dark brown light to the musical note of F. The right kidney is formed from it.

      *

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the alchemical process of change, flowing, and fluidity of emotion.  This is the divine virtue of  Divine emotion, flowing, fluidity, magnetism and the change process. This virtue shines with the most beautiful blue green light to the musical note of D.  It is a virtue of the water element with a sensation of chill.  The abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from it.

      *

      A and umlaut A,ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities. We help release any attachment to imperfection on all level, for the purpose of transformation into a higher state.  A is wisdom and enlightenment, attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, occult faculties and artistic talent, shining with a light blue light to the musical note of G.  It is an air element virtue with the sensation of relaxation and ease. The lungs are formed from it. Umlaut A,ae, is the mysteries of life and death and transformation, the ability to release anything that is not serving the highest good.  It is an earth element virtue, with the sensation of weight, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  The anus is formed from it.

      *

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want through attunement to original OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. This is a fire element virtue of Omnipotent Original Divine Will as a quality, shining with a silvery blue light to the musical note of B.  The left ear is formed from it.

      *

      umlaut O,oe, and O … We awaken the ability to see everything through the eyes of Love Divine, so that underlying perfect divine blueprints are revealed and enlivened for the purpose of transmutation into perfection.  We evoke successful happy situations, and produce masters of astro- and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order. Umlaut O,oe is an akashic earth virtue with the sensation of weight-penetrating-all, shining with a deep orange light to the musical note of D-sharp.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from it. If you use this to heal the ovaries, heal the left one first and then the right one. O is an earth element virtue of Justice and Harmony, shining with an ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.  The throat and windpipe is formed from it.

      *****

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>  you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/ <http://www.qozi.com/tarot/>

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html>

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008

        I F this message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

        12 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of Transmutation
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Tmako’

        Beloved,

        All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL for the highest good of all concerned.

        Here, at the 12th degree, Feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations.

        Each person encounters personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

        Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that can only attract further negative realities. This negative magnetic power must be TRANSMUTED to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

        Another example would be a situation in which an entire group of people, a crowd, are producing powerful negative feelings. A child of Light and Love can attune to this group with their combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within, knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

        This is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

        A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

        1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude,  empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.  Be aware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible, the wisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them. Feelings such as these awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

         These feelings usually originate from an earlier emotional trauma and are being activated by a present situation. At the time they were originally created, they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and they deserve to be respected. Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.” This validates the  higher self for allowing painful experiences to happen for the purpose of teaching us, it validates the  feelings themselves, acknowledging them for being normal responses to some emotionally traumatic situation or situations happening either in the past or the present. This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and  stimulate  their healing  process . Feelings are the Water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.
        Love conquers all.  God is Love.

         If  these  a re  group feeling s , feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group with an attitude of praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner.

        "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

        2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving  Divine Providence for the wisdom of harmlessness and desires for harmony they teach . Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space. Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic. This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

        3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and natures  of the situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from  the unconsciousn and from  universal mind and contain information to affect cures for problems that led to the situation in the first place.

        Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

        As the negative feelings flow, and as insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

        In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

        4.…Take the final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

         In other words, hold the vision of the healing solution and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION, AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED. Merge this image into the original negative image or situation that you began with. This merged image will evolve and a resolution image will form. This resolution image is now attracted into physical manifestation.

        It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

        "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

        MIRACLES

        T-M-A-K-O’

        T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.
        *
        M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.
        *
        A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities. We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.
        *
        K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.
        *
        Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations. We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

        *****
        A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

        We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

        "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

        MIRACLES

         Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2009

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2, 2010

            12 degrees Cancer

[...]

             A person can center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes. By first forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

            "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

             In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even a situation of many people generating combined raw  negative  emotional power,  then feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within.   With the power of divine  intent and  love,  it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

             Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".   "All that I do ye shall do and more."

            "Love conquers all."

            A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

            1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude,  empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.  Be aware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible  for those who are experiencing them for the wisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them. Feelings such as these awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

             These feelings usually originate from an earlier emotional trauma , a trauma caused by lack of love and harmony,  and now these feelings are being activated  in  a present  time  situation. At the time they were originally experienced , they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and therefore they  deserve to be validated . Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.” This validates the higher and lower selves  for allowing such a  painful experience to happen for the purpose of teaching us .   It validates the  feelings themselves, acknowledges  them for being normal responses to an emotionally  upsetting situation. This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and  stimulate  their  natural built in healing process.  Just as the body knows how to heal itself, so does the feeling nature.  Feelings are the Water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.
            Love conquers all.  God is Love.

             If  negative feelings are group feelings , feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group with an attitude of  understanding, empathy,  praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love.

[...]

            3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and causes of the situation,  as well as the solutions  to the situation, arise. These insights are healing images from the unconsciousness and from universal mind and contain information to affect cures for problems that led to the situation in the first place.

            Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

            As the negative feelings flow, and as insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

             This is how  you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

            4.…Take the final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

             In other words, hold the vision  or image  of the healing solution  in your imagination  and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION, AS THOUGH ALREADY EXISTING IN REALITY.

              Merge this positive vision into the original picture of the negative situation that you are healing.  The two images interact together and  transmutation occurs this way, forming a living blueprint of the process of actual transmutation. These two images, or visualizations, become one image in this way, and turn into one final healed image.  The final result is a resolution image of healing . This resolution image is  the blueprint that is now attracted into physical manifestation.

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 3, 2011

            12 degrees Cancer

            ****
            Miracles

            Footnotes:

            Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

            ***

            1-800-204-2473

            Or go to the lovingpurelove website

             Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

            ***********

            ******************

             Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

            Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is a

            Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2013

              Violet Flame and Blue Orb

              12 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Transmutation
              Also known as

              The Angels of

               ‘Tmako’

              Beloved,

              Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, from the densest level of earth, to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

              The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is most necessary.

              This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

              All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine feelings of faith,  OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

              Here, at the 12th degree, feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations

               Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding feelings flowing.

              Change the feelings and change the form.

              Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounter personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

              "All that I do ye shall do and more."

              Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

              We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

              dance
              We help this person realize the importance of transmuting
              negative magnetic power   into positive divine feelings  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

                This is done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, that everything is one with everything else.

               A person can center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes.

               By first understanding, validating, and through love and gratitude for the lessons learned from this experience, forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

              "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

               In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw negative emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within.

                With the power of divine love,  it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

               Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

                "All that I do ye shall do and more."

              "Love conquers all."

              A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

              1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude,  empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.

              Be aware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible for those who are experiencing them there is much wisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them.

               Feelings such as these are so painful and alarming that they awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

               These feelings usually originate from earlier emotional traumas , traumas that have been caused by lack of love and harmony,  and now these feelings are being activated  in  a present  time  situation.

              At the time they were originally
              experienced , they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and therefore they  deserve to be validated.

              Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.”

               This validates the
               higher and lower selves for allowing such painful experiences to happen, for the purpose of teaching us .

                It validates the
              feelings themselves, acknowledges them for being normal responses to an emotionally upsetting situation.

               This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and
               stimulate  their healing  process.

               Feelings are the Water element.

              let go
              Both water and feelings are intelligent.

               Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.

              Love conquers all.

              God is Love.

               If these are group feelings, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group, and do this with an attitude of  understanding, empathy,  praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love.

                Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe.

               Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance
                and  in a LOVING, non-critical and non-destructive manner.

              "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

              2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving  Divine Providence for the wisdom gained, for creating intense awareness of the necessity for harmlessness and for harmony in life

               Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space , for making this learning experience available.

                 Gratitude is a form of love that attracts miracles.

              "Give thanks for all things, for that is My will concerning you."

                Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river while you gently love all things from your heart.

              vortex
both sides
              Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic.

               This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

               Emotions are compressed information, like zip files on a computer.

              Message 8 of 10 , Jul 3, 2014

              Violet Flame and Blue Orb

              12 degrees Cancer

              TheAngels of Transmutation
              Alsoknown as

              TheAngels of

                Tmako

              Beloved,

              Message 9 of 10 , Jun 16

              Violet Flame and Blue
Orb

              12 degrees Cancer

[...]

              A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic EMOTIONAL power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

              We reveal to the child of God the EMOTIONAL NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

              We inspire the transmutation of these emotons of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

              Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, from the densest level of earth, to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

              The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is most necessary.

              This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

              Allthirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine emotions of faith,  OMNIPOTENT EMOTIONS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

              Here,at the 12th degree, emotions of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute astral vibrations

               Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding emotions flowing in the astral plane.

              Change the emotions and change the form.

              Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounterpersonal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

              "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

              Takefor example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

              We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong emotions of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

              dance
              Wehelp this person realize the importance of transmuting
              negative magnetic power   into positive divine emotions  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

[...]

                By addressing all emotions and causes of these emotions, and saying The Law of One, they can be transmuted.

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

              and I am one with all;

              I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.
              I give thanks that this is done.
              SO BE IT!

              Another technique for transmuting emotions  is as follows:

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 10 of 10 , Jul 3

              Violet Flame and Blue
Orb

              12 degrees Cancer

              TheAngels of Transmutation
              Alsoknown as

              TheAngels of

                Tmako

              Beloved,

              T-M-A-K-O

              T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen.

               We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

              M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.

              A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities.

               We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.

              K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want according to the highest good of all.

              Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations.

              We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

              A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic emotional power to attract and manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

              We reveal to the child of God the EMOTIONAL NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

              We inspire the transmutation of these emotions of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

              Emotions are magnetic and attract changes in material forms.

              Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, this is true from the densest level of earth to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

              The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, divine happiness, and wisdom is most necessary.

              This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

              Allthirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine emotions of faith,  OMNIPOTENTFEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

              Here,at the 12th degree, feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmuteemotional vibrations

               Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding emotional flowing on the astral plane.

              Change the emotions and change the form.

              Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounterpersonal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

              "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

              Takefor example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

              We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong emotions of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

              dance
              Wehelp this person realize the importance of transmuting
              negative magnetic power   into positive divine emotion  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

                This is first done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, that everything is one with everything else.

               A person can then center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt similar emotions of fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes.

               By first understanding, validating, and through love and gratitude for the lessons learned from this experience, forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

              "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

               In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw negative emotional power, feel him/her self at one with this, and transmute this internally within.

                This is done with the power of divine love,  "as within, so without."
               By healing the situation within the self, it can automatically be transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

               Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

                "All that I do ye shall do and more."

              "Love conquers all."

              A  technique for transmuting emotions  is as follows:

              1…Insteadof resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative emotions with Unconditionalall Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude, empathyand compassion FOR lessons learned from THE EMOTIONS THEMSELVES.

              By becoming aware of the vast amount of learning that these emotions make possible for

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)