Live 8

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005

      Watch now, sign the list.  Be part of the Love!

      http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now

      with Love,

      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Yahoo! Sports
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005

        This moment in time
        "Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm" - Pubililius Syrus
        this quote is shared in love from the desk calendar of John Allen

        We can not create everything for a perfect future. We live in a world with other people each of whom have their own scenario and each have personal will.
        As time in an ever increasing speed hurries forward, we create for ourselves new acts to the play of Life with new scenes and new characters introduced into each act. Some characters remain as primary characters in the cast, others come and go as the storyline unfolds. As the Director and author of the play, you choose from time to time various people to act out the roles you have written. Sometimes the character doesn't perform the role as you envisaged. Sometimes the character doesn't like the role you have given them - so change occurs. You bring in different characters. As the Director you can hire and fire. There is no binding contract. You have the resources to finish the play and write a new one with new characters, new plots and storyline. As the editor, write, director and producer as well as casting officer, you have the power to direct the play how ever you wish it to be. Enjoy the roles and reward yourself for your efforts with abundance and prosperity.Each play is a tremendous success, but even great plays have limited time to the length of performance. You have the choice to rerun any particular scene, act or entire play.
        As the writer of our own scripts we have not yet allowed our subconscious mind to access the entire story. There are still games of Fun to be included. We can't create the people needed to act the roles with the play "Life' before they are written into the text. A play is exactly the same as creating a jigsaw. All pieces are jumbled onto the table and slowly each piece is drawn into creating a complete picture.
        Wisdom comes from approaching each new act in the play with an open mind, allowing plenty of room for changes.
        Life does not need to be a serious business. It is just as easy to write a comedy as it is to write a drama.
        excerpt from "Concepts of Imagery" (c) Gaele Arnott

        the midi playing is: Imagination
        the scene on the video screen included in today's graphic was created by Trac Deming (Canada) using Bryce programme

        should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

        At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
        It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

        Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
        by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness

        you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
        Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

        Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
        Do this for each screen name you use.
        Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
        hanged the settings back to filter your mail.