This moment in time

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005

      This Moment in Time
      "Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash." - George S. Patton
      - this quote is shared in love from the desk calendar of John Allen
      The past few weeks have been times of interesting communication.
      I'd been having some problems with receiving messages on my mobile phone. It was also not holding a charge so obviously it was time to consider an update. A day or so before my computer crash the mobile had rung and then cut out. When I picked it up it showed an unidentified caller with the time and date as 31:12:2049 at 23:59:59. I felt disbelief, put the phone down, took a photo of it with the digital camera, then an ear piercing squeal and the phone was 'kapput". So now I have a new mobile which takes and sends photos as well as all the other modern aspects of technology.
      A message unknown to me and the technician showed on my computer screen - the only answer reformat and start again.
      Easy put in the discs and away we go! NO! all disc cases were empty ! disappeared! (and I can't even 'blame' my son for taking them, as he is in China.) My son said go collect his computer and be in business while mine is 'fixed'. Ha! Ha! - his wouldn't operate either. So next step was for my grandson to let me borrow his laptop - still no communication. I could write you a book on the communication issues which have arisen in my life over the next/past couple of weeks. They did include my post office box and bank accounts being mysteriously 'cancelled'. Of course everything can be reinstated and 'fixed'.
      When all forms of usual communication are taken from you - it is certainly time to sit in reflection and look for some answers.
      Whether I have found the right answers for myself only time will tell.
      Time for me in this period was in a warp zone - It ceased to exist
      my body cleared and cleared and cleared of it's own volition - up and out -
      my fingers picked and chose and cleared all sorts of 'stuff' from my house.
      My friend rang and said are you crying - I can hear crying - which I was and did as I cleared out ALL my vibrational essences. I filled the rubbish bin to the brim - until nothing was left of this part of my life - except the words channelled for each of my essences.
      Only Inner Guidance could steer me through these times.
      usually my house overflows with family and friends - but no one came
      the phone did ring and friends did check - I wasn't forgotten -  I was left 'alone' to take stock and reevalue.
      For a period even the TV communication deserted me
      To Communicate in new and different ways
      Look outside the square
      Live in the NOW!
      Trust
      Faith
      and patience! patience! patience!

      Several friends have given me their version of the meaning of the date and time being one second to midnight for New Year's Eve 2005. My belief is that nothing is by chance and the message is for you as much as for me.
      I reflected and dozed and sent healing to all aspects of past, present and future.
      I took each step in trust that I was and am being guided by a hand in love. Whether you choose to call this hand God or any other name is known only within your heart. I know great changes are upon us. We are living them and are too close to the centre of the change to really see the big picture. History needs to be written a hundred years from now to really assess the changes through which we are all moving. The youngest member of my family is my sister's grand-daughter and so a file with this date and time has been written for Hayley to follow through and write about. She will be 47 years old as the clock strikes 23:59:59 on the 31st December 2049. Will I be here on this planet earth? Will I be able to see from this plane what the world/God has in store that was so important that time for me 'stopped' for two weeks in June 2005.
      Consciousness has changed forever - we might not see it, but I know it has!
      Communication has changed - technologyu is now so fast paced that the plugs may burn out again and the moment stand still as we reabsorb the new

      from my heart to your heart and soul
      Gaele Arnott here in Brisbane on the 2nd July, 2005

      the midi playing is: Out of Time
       the frame used in today's grpahic is through the creativity of Patches
      all tubes and background sky is supplied from my own work
      the pearls I'm wearing were a gift from my sister Kathryn in Indonesia

      should you wish to be included on the moment list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.

    • Ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005

        Watch now, sign the list.  Be part of the Love!

        http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now

        with Love,

        Irena

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

        Yahoo! Sports
      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005

          This moment in time
          "Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm" - Pubililius Syrus
          this quote is shared in love from the desk calendar of John Allen

          We can not create everything for a perfect future. We live in a world with other people each of whom have their own scenario and each have personal will.
          As time in an ever increasing speed hurries forward, we create for ourselves new acts to the play of Life with new scenes and new characters introduced into each act. Some characters remain as primary characters in the cast, others come and go as the storyline unfolds. As the Director and author of the play, you choose from time to time various people to act out the roles you have written. Sometimes the character doesn't perform the role as you envisaged. Sometimes the character doesn't like the role you have given them - so change occurs. You bring in different characters. As the Director you can hire and fire. There is no binding contract. You have the resources to finish the play and write a new one with new characters, new plots and storyline. As the editor, write, director and producer as well as casting officer, you have the power to direct the play how ever you wish it to be. Enjoy the roles and reward yourself for your efforts with abundance and prosperity.Each play is a tremendous success, but even great plays have limited time to the length of performance. You have the choice to rerun any particular scene, act or entire play.
          As the writer of our own scripts we have not yet allowed our subconscious mind to access the entire story. There are still games of Fun to be included. We can't create the people needed to act the roles with the play "Life' before they are written into the text. A play is exactly the same as creating a jigsaw. All pieces are jumbled onto the table and slowly each piece is drawn into creating a complete picture.
          Wisdom comes from approaching each new act in the play with an open mind, allowing plenty of room for changes.
          Life does not need to be a serious business. It is just as easy to write a comedy as it is to write a drama.
          excerpt from "Concepts of Imagery" (c) Gaele Arnott

          the midi playing is: Imagination
          the scene on the video screen included in today's graphic was created by Trac Deming (Canada) using Bryce programme