Just to Say Hello and Wish You All A Happy Day

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven
      Hello everyone:

      I decided to use this Stationery Heaven stationery today, thinking that the song is called "My Baby is American Made' which is guess is something good to use just prior to the 4th of July, the day of America's Independence.

      Anyway, inasmuch as I only have a few minutes on line this morning, I have now used my time up and have to go eat breakfast, take a bath and get ready for my hair appointment at 11 a.m.

      This is just to wish you all a very happy and pleasant day, filled with love and joy.  May you accomplish everything you set out to do today and may you end the day -- and the week -- feeling that you have done your best in everything you have done.

      Know that I will be thinking of all of you as I go through my day and that, as always, I will be praying for the highest and best good of each and everyone of you.

      And last but not least, if you are going away for the weekend, have a great holiday, but be sure to try to stay safe and free from all harm.  Finally, may your Fourth of July celebration, whenever you have it, be as special as you are.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      No virus found in this outgoing message from Stationery Heaven.
      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.