O'Connor Resigns-Bush & Senate Must Consult

  • constance kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:25 AM
      I just sent a free message to President Bush and my United States Senators, urging them to nominate a mainstream Supreme Court Justice candidate and to ensure that the confirmation process is defined by consultation and consensus.

      The stakes for the country could not be higher! Please take a minute to send a letter of your own.
      To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
      https://secure2.convio.net/lccr/site/Advocacy?s_oo=tfU6bSddggOAHH3M_VMEVw..&id=287
      If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.